VOLUME NR 3
УДК 66.074.3 620.193:665.511
1V. P. Guro, 1M. A. Ibragimova, 1F. M. Yusupov, 2Sh. Dzh. Shamsiev, 1Kh. F. Adinaev, 1A. B. Abdikamalova
DEVELOPMENT OF WATER ELECTROLYSIS CLEANING TECHNOLOGY OF MUBAREK GPP LLC FROM HYDROGEN SULFUR
1Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2Mubarek Gas Processing Plant JSC "Uzbekneftegaz"
Abstract. Background. Associated acidic waters of the gas processing contain hydrogen sulfide, which is corrosive to the metal equipment of the enterprise. The development of a technology for its neutralization and utilization is an urgent problem. It is being solved in laboratory conditions; preparation for the industrial implementation of the method of electrolysis neutralization of hydrogen sulfide is underway.
Purpose: to develop a technology for electrochemical treatment of acidic waters of a gas processing enterprise.
Methodology. Process associated water from Mubarek Gas Processing Plant LLC was selected as the object. The concentration of hydrogen sulfide was monitored, electrochemical measurements were carried out on a PI-50-1 potentiostat.
Originality. The technology of electrolysis treatment of acidic process waters of a gas processing plant with their purification from hydrogen sulfide has been developed.
Findings. The kinetic regularities of the reactions of hydrogen sulfide oxidation in water have been revealed. The calculation of the parameters of the electrolyzer and the settling tanks for the Mubarek gas processing plant has been carried out.
Key words: hydrogen sulfide, sulfide ions, Fe(II), Fe(III) ions, carbon steel, anode material, electrolysis.
- a technology for neutralizing hydrogen sulfide by electrolysis has been developed;
-calculation of the parameters of the equipment has been carried out.
1. Kryachkov A.A. Gas condensate preparation technology // Oil Gas Industry. - 2005. - No. 6. - S.46-48. (in Russian)
2. Kopylov A.Yu., Vildanov A.F., Nasretdinov R.G. The use of associated petroleum gas in sulphurous oil fields: problems, prospects and solutions // Ecological Bulletin of Russia. - 2011. - No 2. - S. 8-10. (in Russian)
3. Grilikhes MS, Bozhevolnov VB Interaction of hydrogen with metals in electrochemical processes in electrolyte solutions // Zhuri, applied chemistry. -1995. -T. 68.-Iss. Z.-S. 353-365. (in Russian)
4. Shreider AV Electrochemical hydrogen sulfide corrosion of steel // Protection of metals. -1990. -T. -26. -No 2. -C. 179-192. (in Russian)
5. Zavershinsky A.N. Stimulation of corrosion of carbon steel by sulfate-reducing bacteria and bactericidal action of dihydroxy-azo compounds. - Thesis…. uch. Art. Ph.D. - Tambov. 2001 - 159 p. (in Russian)
6. Mumrikov M.V. Highly efficient absorbers of hydrogen sulfide from fuel oil based on azomethines. Abstract of thesis. diss. for a job. uch. step. Ph.D. - Ufa-2016. - 24 p. (in Russian)
7. Gerasimenko A. A. Biocorrosion and protection of metal structures // Practice of anti-corrosion protection. -1998. -No. 4 (10). -P. 14-26. (in Russian)
8. Syed, M., Soreanu, G., Falletta, P. and Beland M. 2006. Removal of hydrogen sulfide from gas streams using biological processes - Areview. Canadian Biosystems Engineering / Le genie des biosystemes au Canada (48): 2.1 - 2.14. - R. 20-36.
9. Nizamov K.R., Baymukhametov M.K., Murzagildin 3.G. and others. Separation of oils into types according to GOST R 51858-2002 for delivery to consumers and for export // Oil industry. - 2008. - No. 2. - S. 98-100. (in Russian)
10. Rabartdinov 3. R., Denislamov I. 3., Sakhautdinov R. V. Hydrogen sulfide as an indicator of the manufacturability of oil collection and preparation systems / Oil industry. - 2009. - No. 12. - S. 118-119. (in Russian)
11. Harmful chemicals. Inorganic compounds of V-VIII groups; Ref. ed. A.L. Bandman, N.V. Vlokova, T. D. Grekhova and others; Ed. V.A. Filova and others - L .: Chemistry, 1989 .-- 592 p. (in Russian)
12. Grushko Ya.M. Harmful inorganic compounds in industrial air emissions. Ref. ed. - L .: Chemistry, 1987.-192 p. (in Russian)
13. Kim S.K. Corrosion protection of oilfield equipment of oil fields of LLC "LUKOIL-Komi" using inhibitor-bactericidal technologies for treatment of layers. - Dis ... uch. Art. Ph.D. - M .: 2004 .-- 193 p. (in Russian)
14. Yusupov D., Kadyrov Kh. I., Nigmonkhodzhaev N. A., Keremyatskaya L. V. Synthesis and study of properties of new corrosion inhibitors. // Uzbek. f. oil and gas. -2006. - No 1. - P. 40-42
15. Yusupov D., Tursunov MA, Ikramov A. et al. Development of new reagents for oil and gas production // Chemical technology. Control and management. 2007. - No 1. - P. 38-39. (in Russian)
To cite this article: V. P. Guro, M. A. Ibragimova, F. M. Yusupov, Sh. Dzh. Shamsiev, Kh. F. Adinaev, A. B. Abdikamalova. Development of water electrolysis cleaning technology of Mubarek GPP LLC from hydrogen sulfur // Uzbek chemical journal. -2021. – Nr3. - Pp.3-11.
Received: 31.03.2021; Accepted: 02.06.2021; Published: 09.07.2021
* * *
S. R. Razzokova, Sh. A. Kadirova, N. A. Parpiev
SYNTHESIS AND STUDY OF 3d-METALSNITRATESCOMPLEX COMPOUNDS WITH 5-(3-HYDROXYPHENYL)-1,3,4-OXADIAZOLINE-2-TION
National University of Uzbekistan named after Mirzo Ulugbek, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. Backround. The existing scientific, technical and patent literature provides general information on the structure and properties of complex compounds of 3d-metals with oxadiazole derivatives. This data are scattered and complex compounds have not been systematically studied. Therefore, this study was previously unknown with 5- (3-hydroxyphenyl) -1,3,4-oxadiazoline-2-tions of Mn (II), Co (II), Ni (II), Cu (II), and Zn nitrates.
Purpose. To develop a method for the synthesis of new complex compounds of nitrates Mn(II), Co(II), Ni(II) and Cu(II) with 5- (3-hydroxyphenyl) -1,3,4-oxadiazoline-2-tions.
Methodology. Elemental, X-ray, thermal analyzes, IR-spectroscopy, quantum-chemical calculation.
Originality. For the first time, nitrate complexes of some 3d-metals based on 5-(3-hydroxyphenyl) -1,3,4-oxadiazoline-2-tions were synthesized. The composition and structure of the synthesized compounds were studied by elemental, thermal analysis and IR- spectroscopy.
Findings. The electronic structure and geometrical parameters of the ligand molecule were determined using the RM-6 method in the quantum chemical Biovia Accelrys Materials Studio software package. Coordination probability on charge and orbital analysis was found theoretically. Methods for the synthesis of complex compounds of Mn (II), Co (II), Ni (II), Cu (II) and Zn nitrates with 5- (3-hydroxyphenyl) -1,3,4-oxadiazoline-2-tion have been developed. new complex compounds were synthesized on the basis of the methodology.
Keywords. 5- (3-hydroxyphenyl) -1,3,4-oxadiazoline-2-tion, complex compound, quantum chemical calculation,
- methodology for the synthesis of complex compounds;
- quantum chemical calculations of 5- (3-hydroxyphenyl) -1,3,4-oxadiazoline-2-tion.
1. Vlasov S.V., Osolodchenko T.P., Kovalenko S.M., Chernykh V.P. Synthesis and the antimicrobial activity of 1-alkyl-5-methyl-3-phenyl-6- (5-phenyl-1,3,4-oxadiazol-2-yl) -thieno- [2,3-d] -pyrimidine- 2,4- (1H, 3H) -diones // Journal of organic and pharmaceutical chemistry. –2015. - Vol. 13. –Iss. 1 (49). - R. 20-24.
2. Farshori N.N., Rauf A, Siddiqui M.A., Al-Sheddi E.S., Al-Oqail M.M. A facile one-pot synthesis of novel 2,5-disubstituted-1,3,4-oxadiazoles under conventional and microwave conditions and evaluation of their in vitro antimicrobial activities // Arabian journal of chemistry. - 2013.http: //dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.arabjc. 2013.11.010.
3. Suman B., Sunil K., Anu K., Vipin S., Deo N.P. 1,3,4-oxadiazole derivatives: synthesis, characterization, antimicrobial potential and computational studies // BioMed research International. –2014. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/172791.
4. Pattan S., Musmade D., Muluk R., Pawar S., Daithankar A. Synthesis, antimicrobial and antitubercular activity of some novel [3-isonicotinoyl-5- (4-substituted) -2,3-dihydro-1 , 3,4-oxadiazole-2-yl] and substituted 5- (pyridin-4-yl) -1,3,4-oxadiazole-2-thiol derivatives // Indian journal of chemistry. - 2013. - Vol. 52B. - P. 293-299.
5. Dewangan D., Pandey A., Sivakumar T., Rajavel R. Synthesis of some novel 2,5-disubstituted 1,3,4-oxadiazole and its analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-tubercular activity / / International journ. of chem. tech. research. - 2010. –Vol. 2. - No. 3. - P. 1397-1412.
6. Titze L., AicherT. Practical organic chemistry.-M .: Mir, 2017.-704 p. (in Russian)
7. Serba P.V., Blinov Yu.F., Miroshnichenko S.P. Quantum-chemical calculations in the Gaussian program for the course “Physics of low-dimensional structures”. -Taganrog: TTIUFU Publishing House, -2012. -C.100. (in Russian)
8. Taracevich B.N. IR spectra of the main classes of organic connections. REFERENCE MATERIALS. - Moscow: Moscow State University, 2012. - 54 p. (in Russian)
9. Nakamoto K. IR spectra of non-organic and corded connections), Moscow: Mir, 1996.-204p. (in Russian)
10. Sazanov Yu.N. Thermal analysis of organic connections. - St. Petersburg: Publishing house Politex. un-ta, 2016. - P.367. (in Russian)
11. Shatalova T.B., Shlyakhtin O.A., Veraeva E. Methods of thermal analysis.-Moscow: 2011. -72 p. (in Russian)
To cite this article: S. R. Razzokova, Sh. A. Kadirova, N. A. Parpiev. Synthesis and study of 3d-metalsnitratescomplex compounds with 5-(3-hydroxyphenyl)-1,3,4-oxadiazoline-2-tion // Uzbek chemical journal. -2021. – Nr3. - Pp.11-18.
Received: 22.06.2021; Accepted: 08.07.2021; Published: 09.07.2021
* * *
K. A. Turaev, A. S. Togasharov, S. Tukhtaev
POLYTHERM OF SOLUBILITY IN THE CALCIUM CHLORATE - MONOETHANOLAMINE MONOCHLOROACETATE - WATER SYSTEM
Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. Background. Calcium chlorate is used in agriculture to de-crop cotton. Data on the study of the solubility of an aqueous system consisting of calcium chlorate and monoethanolamine monochloroacetate is necessary for the synthesis of low-toxic defoliants by introducing physiologically active substances into the composition of calcium chlorate.
Purpose. Physicochemical substantiation of the process of obtaining effective and physiologically active defoliants based on calcium chlorate and monoethanolamine monochloroacetate
Methodology. The solubility in the system calcium chlorate-monoethanolamine monochloroacetate-water was studied by the polythermal method. Viscosity and density were determined by viscosometry and pycnometry, respectively.
Originality. For the first time on the basis of binary systems and internal sections of polytherms, a polythermal diagram of the solubility of the Ca(ClO3)2-HOC2H4NH2•ClCH2COOH-H2O system in the temperature range from -58.6 to 70.0 ° C was constructed. In the system, the appearance of a new compound in the studied concentration and wide temperature range was not detected, and it was determined that the system belongs to a simple eutonic type.
Findings: In the studied system, ice crystallization fields, Ca(ClO3)2•2H2O, Ca(ClO3)2•4H2O, Ca(ClO3)2•6H2O, HOC2H4NH2•ClCH2COOH, are delimited. In the “composition – properties” diagram of the system with the addition of monoethanolamine monochloroacetate to 40% calcium chlorate, a decrease in the crystallization temperature, density and an increase in viscosity, pH of the medium, and refractive index are observed.
Key words: calcium chlorate, monoethanolamine monochloroacetate, solubility diagram, viscosity, density.
- the fields of crystallization of the components in the system are delimited;
- the optimal technological parameters have been established.
1. Umarov A.A., Kutyanin L.I. New defoliants: search, properties, applications.-M .: Chemistry, 2000. -87s. (in Russian)
2. Zh.S. Shukurov, A.S. Togasharov, M.K. Askarova, S. Tukhtaev Complex defoliants with physiologically active and insecticidal properties.-T .: Publishing house "Navruz", 2019. -136p. (in Russian)
3. Kefeli V.I. Physiological foundations of defoliation and production process.- Tashkent: FAN, 1990. -184p. (in Russian)
4. Nazarov R. Ғўza bargini sungiy tўktirish. // Ўzbekiston қishloқ хўzhaligi magazines. - Tashkent. -2003. - No. 8. - B 12.
5. Teshaev F., Khaitov B. Effectofdefoliantsandfertilizersonyieldandqualityofuplandcotton (Gossypiumhirsutum L.) // Journal of Cotton Research and Development (CRDA). –India.-2015. - No 1.-Rp. 57-60. (in Russian)
6. Adilova M.Sh. Obtaining defoliants based on sodium chlorate, magnesium, carbamide and monoethanolamine salts of carboxylic acids: Author's abstract. dis ... candidate of technical sciences. -Tashkent, 2009.- 24p. (in Russian)
7. Auth. wit. USSR No. 143691. Method of producing chlorate-chloride calcium defoliant M.N. Nabiev, R. Shammasov, S. Tukhtaev et al. // Discoveries, inventions. - 1985. - No. 9. - P. 84. (in Russian)
8. Kirgentsev A.N., Trushnikova L.N., Lavrent'eva V.G. Solubility of inorganic substances in water. - L .: Chemistry, 1972 .-- 248 p. (in Russian)
9. Kucharov B.Kh., Lachinova N.Kh., Tukhtaev S. "On the issue of obtaining new defoliants of cotton" // Institute professor - ukituvchilaring Uzbekistan Respubliki mustakilligining 10 yilligiga bagiishlangan ilmiy-amaliy conferencesining matiallari.- Fargona.-2001.- B.76-77. (in Russian)
10. Kucharov B.Kh., Ozubekov RA, Tukhtaev S “Study of water systems from sodium tricarbamidochlorate, monotrichloroacetate mono-triethanolammonium” // Bulletin of OshGU.-Osh.-2001.- No 3.-Part.1.- S.34-36. (in Russian)
11. Trunin A.S. Petrova D.G. Visual-polythermal method // Kuibyshev Polytechnic. Ins-t. - Kuibyshev.-1977 .- 94 p. Dep. in VINITI No. 584-78. (in Russian)
12. B.M. Stifatov, Yu.V. Rublinetskaya // Complexometry: method. decree. to the lab. works / Comp. Samara; Samar. state those. un-t-2017. - 24 p. (in Russian)
13. Ts 00203855-43: 2019. Defoliant "UzDEF". Organization standard. –Т .: Publishing house of standards, 2019. –12 p. (in Russian)
14. Klimova V.A. Basic micromethods for the analysis of organic compounds.- Moscow: Chemistry, 1975.- 224 p. (in Russian)
To cite this article: K. A. Turaev, A. S. Togasharov, S. Tukhtaev. Polytherm of solubility in the calcium chlorate - monoethanolamine monochloroacetate - water system // Uzbek chemical journal. -2021. – Nr3. - Pp.18-23.
Received: 22.06.2021; Accepted: 07.07.2021; Published: 09.07.2021
* * *
F. N. Fuzailova, V. P. Guro, A. T. Dadakhodzhaev, M. A. Ibragimova,
ESTIMATION OF THE STATE OF THE SURFACE OF CARBON STEEL PHOSPHATED IN DIFFERENT ELECTROLYTES
Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, M. Ulugbek, house 77-a, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. Background. The possibility of creating a concentrate from local raw materials for the preparation of electrolyte for phosphating of steel FС-1K, with a technical and economic advantage over the imported analogue of Foscon 35M, which includes, among other things, increased protective properties of FС-1 and 100% localization of its production is noted.
Purpose. Comparative assessment of the state and properties of the surface of carbon steel phosphated in electrolytes of different composition.
Methodology. Disks of Æ50 mm, h = 5 mm, made of St. 3, GOST 9.402.2004 were applied as samples. Films were formed by immersion in media at 40 °C and exposure for 30 min: in water and solutions Foscon-35, FC-1. Physicochemical properties of solutions were studied by standard methods, samples - by IR, SEM and XRD methods at the Center for Advanced Technologies.
Originality. The advantage of the FC-1 solution over the imported analogue in protective properties in accordance with GOST 9.302-88 has been established. The formation of chemical bonds of phosphate and zinc ions with iron oxides and hydroxides of the surface layer of the samples was confirmed.
Findings. Using IR, SEM, and XRD methods, a comparative assessment of the state and properties of the surface of carbon steel phosphated in electrolytes of different compositions was carried out in comparison with a control sample.
Key words: carbon steel, surface, chemical phosphating, protective properties, zinc-phosphate coating.
- surface properties of phosphate films on carbon steel;
- samples with a phosphate coating based on Foscon 35, FC-1 concentrates.
- comparative surface studies by IR, SEM and XRD methods.
1. Azhogin F.F., Belenky M.A. and others. Electroplating. Directory. -M .: Metallurgy, 1987 .-- 736 p. (in Russian)
2. F.N. Fuzailova, V.P. Gouraud, A.T. Dadahodzhaev, M.A. Ibragimova. Electrolyte for chemical phosphating of the surface of carbon steel obtained on the basis of local raw materials // Uzbek chemical journal. -2018. - No 6. -S.27-31. (in Russian)
3. F.N. Fuzailova, V.P. Gouraud, A.T. Dadahodzhaev, M.A. Ibragimova. The quality of coatings on ferrous metals from import-substituting solutions of chemical phosphating // Uzbek chemical journal. -2019. -No. 3. -P.27-31. (in Russian)
4. F.N. Fuzailova, V.P. Gouraud, A.T. Dadahodzhaev, M.A. Ibragimova. Assessment of the protective properties of carbon steel coatings from chemical phosphating solutions // Uzbek chemical journal. - 2020. - No. 5. -P. 48-52 . (in Russian)
5. F.N. Fuzailova, V.P. Gouraud, A.T. Dadahodzhaev, M.A. Ibragimova. Development of solutions for chemical phosphating of carbon steel with increased efficiency in comparison with imported analogues // Uzbek chemical journal. - 2020. - No. 6. -WITH. 20-25. (in Russian)
6. Patent RU 2380458, C1, IPC C23C 22/07; C23C 22/13; C01G 9/00; C01B 25/28; A method of obtaining a phosphating concentrate. The authors of the patent are V.L. (RU); Inyukina I.E. (RU); Chumaevsky V.A. (RU); Stennik T.V. (BY) and others, Declared: 2008122869/15 dated 06.06.2008; Publ .: 27.01.2010, Bul. No. 3. (in Russian)
7. Phosphating concentrates Foscon-35, Foscon-35K, Specifications. TU 2149-205-10964029-2004, rev. 1, 2, 3. (in Russian)
8. GOST 9.402-2004, Unified system of protection against corrosion and aging. Paint and varnish coatings. Preparation of metal surfaces for painting. (in Russian)
9. Unified system of protection against corrosion and aging. Metallic and non-metallic inorganic coatings. Control methods. GOST 9.302-88; p. 6. Methods for monitoring the protective properties of non-metallic inorganic coatings. Tab. 12. Phosphate coating; p. 6.2. Drop method. (in Russian)
10. Application IAP 2020 0310 dated 07/10/2020 for the issuance of a patent of the Republic of Uzbekistan for the invention "Method for producing zinc-nitrate-phosphate concentrate" authors: Fuzailova F.N., Guro V.P., Dadahodzhaev A.T. (in Russian)
To cite this article: F. N. Fuzailova, V. P. Guro, A. T. Dadakhodzhaev, M. A. Ibragimova. Estimation of the state of the surface of carbon steel phosphated in different electrolytes // Uzbek chemical journal. -2021. – Nr3. - Pp.23-29.
Received: 02.06.2021; Accepted: 05.07.2021; Published: 09.07.2021
* * *
1L. K. Ubbiniyazova, 2G. J. Orazimbetova
PHYSICO-CHEMICAL PROPERTIES OF THE TUFOBREKCHOVA ROCK OF KARAKALPAKSTAN FOR OBTAINING A PORTLANDCEMENT CLINKER
1Karakalpak State University, 2Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Abstract. Background. The release of energy-saving and import-substituting types of construction products is relevant. One of the ways to solve the problem is to develop a technology for the production of Portland cement clinkers based on raw materials from Karakalpakstan.
Purpose: to determine the suitability of igneous rocks, in particular the tuff breccia rock of the Kekliktau deposit for the production of Portland cement clinker.
Methodology. Physicochemical methods were used. Determination of the phase composition of the rock was carried out using X-ray phase, IR spectroscopy and electron microscopy. Chemical analysis - based on GOST 5382-91 “Cements and materials for cement production. Methods of chemical analysis ", quality assessment - according to O'zDSt 2950: 2015" Raw materials for the production of Portland cement clinker. Technical conditions ".
Originality. For the first time, the possibility of using the tuff breccia rock of the Kekliktau deposit for the development of Portland cement clinker was studied.
Findings. The main criteria for the suitability of tuff breccia rocks of the Kekliktau deposit for the production of Portland cement clinker have been determined. The results of the analysis of the chemical composition are presented, the admissibility of the tuff breccia rock of the Kekliktau deposit for the production of Portland cement clinker is established.
Key words: tuff brecci, igneous rocks, raw mixes, Portland cement clinker.
- properties of tuff breccia rocks;
- compositions for the production of Portland cement clinkers were developed.
1.PP-4335-sleep 05/23/2019. On additional measures for the accelerated development of the building materials industry. Electronic resource. URL: http: //lex.uz/docs/4351740 (date of access: 24.11.2019) (in Russian)
2. Niyazova Sh.M., Kadyrova Z.R., Usmanov Kh.L. and Khomidov F.G. Chemical and mineralogical studies of magmatic rocks of Uzbekistan for obtaining heat-insulating materials // Glass and Ceramics.-2019.-V.75.- No. 11 / 12.- P.491-495.
3. Rumi M.Kh., Nurmatov Sh.R., Mansurova E.P., Zufarov M.A., Fayziev Sh.A. Chemical Stability of Materials Based on Fused Mineral Raw Material in Uzbekistan // Glass and Ceramics. -2017. -Vol. 74. - Iss. 7-8.-Rp. 253-256.
4. Prothero, Donald R .; Schwab, Fred. Sedimentary geology: an introduction to sedimentary rocks and stratigraphy. - 2nd. - New York: Freeman, 2004. - P. 12. - ISBN 978-0-7167-3905-0.
5. Zavaritsky A.N. Igneous mountain rocks.-M .: Publishing house ANSSSR, 1956. - 480 p. (in Russian)
6. RW Le Maitre (editor) (2002) Igneous Rocks: A Classification and Glossary of Terms, Recommendations of the International Union of Geological Sciences, Subcommission of the Systematics of Igneous Rocks.-Cambridge: Cambridge University Press ISBN 0-521-66215 -X
7. GOST 5382-91 “Cements and materials for cement production. Chemical analysis methods " (in Russian)
8. O'zDSt 2950: 2015 Raw materials for the production of Portland cement clinker. Technical conditions. (in Russian)
9. Petrov L.V. Chemistry of knitting building materials: a textbook for students of the construction specialty.- Ulyanovsk: UlSTU, 2009. - 64p. (in Russian)
10. Kolchugin A.N., Morozov V.P., Korolev E.A. Lithology. Study guide. - Kazan: Kazan Federal University, 2012. -17p. (in Russian)
11. Gorshkov V.S., Timashev V.V., Saveliev V.G. Methods of physical and chemical analysis of binders. -M .: Higher school, 1981. -333 s. (in Russian)
12. Pushcharovsky D.Yu. Radiography of minerals. –M: 2000.- 288s. (in Russian)
13. Makarova I.A., Lokhova N.A. Physicochemical methods for the study of building materials: textbook. Allowance. - 2nd ed. Revised And additional - Bratsk: BrSU Publishing House, 2011. - 139p. (in Russian)
14. Korovkin M.V., Ananyeva L.G. Infrared spectrometry of carbonate rocks and minerals: textbook / Tomsk Polytechnic University.- Tomsk, 2016.- 96 p. (in Russian)
15. Kolesnikov I.V., Sapoletova N.A. Infrared spectrometry: methodological development // Moscow State University. M.V. Lomonosov. - Moscow. -2011.- 88 p. (in Russian)
16. Petrographic code of Russia: igneous, metamorphic, metasomatic, impact formations. - 3rd ed .. - SPb: VSEGEI, 2009 .-- 197 p. (in Russian)
17. Ushakova EN, Shelepaev RA, Izokh AE, Sukhorukov VP, Nikitin AA Magmatic rocks: systematics, nomenclature, structures and textures. Geological Museum of NSU. Retrieved September 11, 2016. Archived September 12, 2016. (in Russian)
18. Saranchina, Galina Mikhailovna - Rock-forming minerals: (Method for determining crystal optical constants, characteristics of minerals): Textbook. manual - Search RSL. search.rsl.ru. Retrieved 11 September 2016. (in Russian)
19. Permyakov A.A., Nazarova A.A. Laboratory workshop on the discipline '' Fundamentals of crystallography and mineralogy ”-Novokuznetsk: SibGIU.- 2007.- 69p. (in Russian)
20. Betekhtin A.G. Mineralogy course. -Moscow: "State Publishing House of Geological Literature", 1951.- 542 p. (in Russian)
To cite this article: L. K. Ubbiniyazova, G. J. Orazimbetova. Physico-chemical properties of the tufobrekchova rock of Karakalpakstan for obtaining a portlandcement clinker // Uzbek chemical journal. -2021. – Nr3. - Pp.29-34.
Received: 10.06.2021; Accepted: 08.07.2021; Published: 09.07.2021
* * *
1Zh. M. Bekpulatov, 2M. M. Yakubov, 3Kh. Akhmedov, 3B. S. Sadullaev, 4D. B. Kholikulov, 1Sh. A. Mukhametdzhanova
ACOUSTIC INTENSIFICATION OF THE CYANIZATION PROCESS OF GOLD AND SILVER-CONTAINING ORE
1TashSTU named after I. Karimova, 2State Unitary Enterprise "Fan va tarakkiet" at Tashkent State Technical University. I. Karimova, 3GP "Institute of Mineral Resources", Tashkent, 4Branch of the National Research Technological University "MISaА", Almalyk.
Abstract. Backround. The extraction of gold from alkaline cyanide solutions is the main method for processing gold-silver ores. One of the effective methods for intensifying cyanidation is acoustic (ultrasonic intensification of the process) pulp treatment.
Purpose. Intensification of the cyanidation process, with the use of acoustic pulp treatment in order to increase the degree of extraction of gold and silver from ores.
Methodology. The experiments were carried out in a laboratory setup, in a closed cycle with an RPA apparatus for acoustic treatment in the process of cyanidation of gold and silver ore.
Originality. Intensification of cyanidation with the use of acoustic treatment of the pulp of gold and silver-containing ores was achieved.
Findings. The possibility of increasing the recovery of gold by 2-6%, silver by 10-18% and a decrease in the duration of cyanidation to 6 hours has been determined.
Key words: gold, silver, pulp, cyanidation, solution, ore, acoustic treatment, diffusion, beneficiation.
- a method for intensifying the cyanidation process has been developed;
- acoustic treatment of the pulp;
- ultrasonic intensification of the cyanidation process.
1. Agranat BA [and others]. Ultrasound in hydrometallurgy. - M .: Publishing house "Metallurgy", 1969. - 304 p. (in Russian)
2. Bobozoda Sh., Boboev IR, Strizhko LS Semi-industrial testing of gold leaching technology in a grinding cycle with the use of a hydroacoustic transducer. Non-ferrous metals. - 2016. - No. 7 (883). - S. 32-38. (in Russian)
3. Bershitskiy, AA Acoustic intensification of cyanidation of gold-quartz ores // Scientific works of MISiS. - M.: Publishing house "Metallurgy", 1977. - No. 90. - P. 96-98. (in Russian)
4. Sirotyuk, M.G., Acoustic cavitation, Moscow: Nauka, 2008, 271 p. (in Russian)
5. Kim MU Acoustic intensification of the cyanidation process of gold-silver ores // Technology of mineral processing in Central Asia. - 1979. - No. 2. - S. 13-16. (in Russian)
6. Mikhailov, AG Technology of processing difficult-to-clean placer gold deposits // International symposium "Biotechnology and leaching of gold from gold-bearing ores" / ed. V.V. Kravtsova. - Krasnoyarsk. - 1997 .-- S. 68-71. (in Russian)
7. Mikhailov, AG Geotechnological preparation of placer deposits // Metallurgy of the XXI century: a step into the future. Abstracts. report int. scientific. conf. - Krasnoyarsk. - 1988 .-- S. 393-394. (in Russian)
8. William, G. The Metallurgy of the Non-Ferrous Metals (Classic Reprint) / G. William. - Publ .: Forgotten Books, 2015 .-- 538 p.
9. Shuai, X. Sh. Exploratory Study of Gold Recycle from the Tailing of All-sliming Cyanidation CIP / X. Sh. Shuai // Advanced Materials Research. -2014. - Vol. 878.-Pp 348-352.
10. Swamy, K. M. Application of Ultrasound in Leaching / K. M. SWAMY [et.l] // Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy. - 1995. - Vol. 14.-Pp 179192.
11. Zhang, G. Ultrasound-intensified Leaching of Gold from a Refractory Ore / G. Zhang // ISIJ International. -2016. - Vol. 56.-no. 4. - Pp. 714-718.
12. Strizhko L.S. Method of increasing gold recovery using hydroacoustic emitters // Modern Science: Actual Problems and Ways to Solve Them. Materials of the 3rd international distance scientific conference. - Lipetsk. - 2013. - P.6-8. (in Russian)
To cite this article: Zh. M. Bekpulatov, M. M. Yakubov, Kh. Akhmedov, B. S. Sadullaev, D. B. Kholikulov, Sh. A. Mukhametdzhanova. Acoustic intensification of the cyanization process of gold and silver-containing ore // Uzbek chemical journal. -2021. – Nr3. - Pp.34-38.
Received: 10.05.2021; Accepted: 06.06.2021; Published: 09.07.2021
* * *
1Zh. M. Khayitova, 1Kh. Kh.Turaev, 2Kh. S. Beknazarov
STUDY OF THE INFLUENCE OF ASH WASTE FROM TPP AND INTEGRATED MODIFYING ADDITIVE DAFK ON THE PROPERTIES OF SULFUR CONCRETE
1Termez State University, 2Tashkent Research Institute chemical technology
Abstract. Backround. Prerequisites for the problem. The trend towards the consumption of fuel from oil and gas production is growing every year, as is the production of a by-product, sulfur. Sulfur cements are of interest. The development of modified sulfur concrete and products based on them is underway, their environmental safety is important.
Purpose: development of resource-saving technologies for obtaining modified sulfur based on a by-product of petrochemicals using a modifying additive - calcium diamidophosphate.
Methodology. Methods of organic synthesis, deformation-strength and thermomechanical analysis, IR spectroscopy, X-ray diffraction were used.
Originality. The optimal conditions for the synthesis and modification of sulfur in the composition of the by-product, calcium diamidophosphate, have been determined.
Findings. In the temperature range 150-230° C, DAPA dehydration is possible in the form of low molecular weight compounds with sulfur. The conclusion is made about the possibility of using DAFK as a complex modifying additive in the production of sulfur concrete.
Key words: sulfur, modification, calcium diamidophosphate, sulfur concrete, polysulfides, ash and slag waste.
- modified sulfur concrete,
- strength and durability is achieved;
- the technology provides an economic effect.
1. Volzhensky A.V., Ivanov I.A., Vinogradov B.N. The use of ash and slag in the production of building materials. –M .: Stroyizdat, 1984. –216 p. (in Russian)
2. Ananev V.M., Levchenko V.N. The use of fly ash as an additive in the production of heavy concrete // Izvestiya VUZov. Building materials.-2006.- No 11. - S. 32-33. (in Russian)
3. Volgushev A.N. Sulfur concrete and its application in construction // Concrete and reinforced concrete.-1995.- No 7. -WITH. 25. (in Russian)
4. Medvedeva G.A., Akhmetova R.T., Pyatko Yu.N., Safin I.Sh. The use of waste heat in the production of heat-insulating materials impregnated with sulfur melt // Izvestiya KGASU.-2014.- No 2 (28). - S. 237-242. (in Russian)
5. Dvorkin L.I. Construction materials from industrial waste. –M .: Phoenix, 2007. –120 p. (in Russian)
6. Kozhemyako SI, Shevtsov VR Formation of a management system for by-products of coal TPPs // Ash and slag TPPs: removal, transport, processing, storage: materials IV Scientific-practical. seminar, Moscow, April 19–20, 2012 –M .: MPEI Publishing House, 2012. - P. 48–54. (in Russian)
7. Sirotkin O.S., Sirotkin R.O., Trubacheva A.M. (2005). On the need and ohtions for addressing the metal components in the heteronucler connections // Journal of Inorganic Chemistry. -50 (1). - S. 71-75
8. Volgushev A.N. Oltingugurtli beton va uning qurilishda qo'llanilishi // Beton va temirbeton.-1995.- No 7. -- S. 25. (in Uzbek)
9. Amanova N.D. Development of a technology for obtaining modified sulfur on the basis of local raw materials and its application in the production of sulfur concrete. Diss ... Doctor of Philosophy. –Termez.-2020. –118 s. (in Russian)
10. Hayitova Zh.M. Study of the properties of a new non-combustible modified sulfur concrete / Zh.M. Khayitova, N. D. Amanova, Kh.S. Beknazarov // Materials of the 84th scientific and technical conference dedicated to the 90th anniversary of BSTU and the Day of Belarusian Science.-2020.-Minsk: BSTU. - S. 259. (in Russian)
11. Amonova ND, Turaev Kh.Kh., Beknazarov Kh.S., Eshkurbonov F.B. Investigation of the kinetics of thermooxidative destruction of initial and modified sulfur samples by DTA and TGA methods // Nauka i mir. International scientific journal.- No. 6 (82) .- 2020.- Volume 1.- P. 6-14. (in Russian)
12. Amanova ND, Beknazarov Kh.S., Turaev Kh.Kh. Synthesis and study of the properties of modified sulfur and sulfur concrete // Universum: technical sciences: electron. scientific. journal-2020. 11 (80). (in Russian)
13. URL: 1https: //7universum.com/ru/tech/archive/item/10933 (in Russian)
To cite this article: Zh. M. Khayitova, Kh. Kh.Turaev, Kh. S. Beknazarov. Study of the influence of ash waste from TPP and integrated modifying additive DAFK on the properties of sulfur concrete // Uzbek chemical journal. -2021. – Nr3. - Pp.39-45.
Received: 26.05.2021; Accepted: 24.06.2021; Published: 09.07.2021
* * *
U. A. Kodirova, Z. R. Kadyrova, D. I. Alimdzhanova, U. G. Nomozov
DEVELOPMENT OF THE COMPOSITION OF COLORED CERAMIC MASSES BASED ON SYNTHESIZED PIGMENTS
Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. Background. Currently, the enhanced development of the ceramic industry of the Republic is impossible without the presence of ceramic paints with different colors, since the decoration of products is one of the important technological operations in the technology of fine ceramic materials. At the same time, scientists of the country have carried out a lot of scientific works and proposed a sufficient number of technological developments that would allow obtaining colored ceramic masses with a wide color palette based on more accessible and simple methods that can also be used for decorating household and artistic and decorative porcelain products. In this regard, studies devoted to the study of the composition and properties of colored ceramic masses with different colors for decorating porcelain products are relevant.
Purpose. Development of compositions and study of the properties of colored ceramic masses based on synthesized ceramic pigments for their use in the process of decorating porcelain products for artistic and decorative purposes by modeling.
Methodology. Experimental work was carried out using modern physical and chemical methods, in particular chemical-analytical and X - ray phase, as well as physical and mechanical methods.
Originality. The composition and properties of colored ceramic masses with high decorative properties based on the finished porcelain mass and synthesized pigments with the spinel structure are developed and studied.
Findings. A colored ceramic mass with an unusual decorative effect was obtained on the basis of a porcelain mass from local raw materials with the introduction of 8% black ceramic pigment obtained using natural raw materials into its composition. It is established that the introduction of a ceramic pigment into the composition of the porcelain mass does not affect the ceramic-technological and physico-mechanical properties of the initial porcelain mass.
Keywords: сolored ceramic masses, spinels, porcelain mass, ceramic pigments, solid solutions, crystal structure, X-ray phase analysis.
- synthesis of ceramic pigments based on spinel;
- development of compositions of colored porcelain masses based on synthesized coloring pigments;
- study of the phase composition of colored porcelain masses.
1. Maslennikova G.N. Spinel-type pigments. // Glass and ceramics.-2001.- No. 6.-С.19-20. (in Russian)
2. Queen L.F. Synthesis of ceramic pigments based on spinels from hydroxocarbonates // Glass and ceramics. - 2004. - No. 9. - P.22-24. (in Russian)
3. Pogrebkov VM, Sedelnikova MV, Nevolin VM. Phase formation during heat treatment of chemically precipitated mixtures for aluminum-magnesium and chromium-magnesium spinels // Glass and ceramics. - 2006. - No. 3. - P. 14-16. (in Russian)
4. Radishevskaya N.I., Kasatsky N.G., Chapskaya A.Yu., Lepakova O.K., Kitler V.D., Nayborodenko Yu.S., Vereshchagin V.I. Self-propagating high-temperature synthesis of spinel pigments. // Glass and ceramics.-2006.- No. 2.- P.21-24. (in Russian)
5. Zaborovskaya AV, Obtaining inorganic pigments based on spinels of the general type MgXE1-XAl2O4 and ZnXE1-XAl2O4 (E = Ni, CO). // Universum, chemistry and biology. Electronic Journal.-2016.- No 12 (30). (in Russian)
6. Alimdzhanova D.I., Shamuratova Sh.M., Kosymov U.U. Spinel-based pigments using industrial waste. // Universum, chemistry and biology. Electron.zhurn.-2018.- No 8 (50). (in Russian)
7. Maslennikova GN, Food IV, Ceramic pigments. Moscow: Building materials, 2009.- 223p. (in Russian)
8. Kharashvili E.Sh. Trends in the development of ceramic pigments // Glass and ceramics. -2017. -No5. -S.26-28. (in Russian)
9. Sedelnikova M.B., Pogrebenkov V.M. Ceramic pigments based on natural minerals. // Glass and ceramics. - 2002. - No. 1 (in Russian)
To cite this article: U. A. Kodirova, Z. R. Kadyrova, D. I. Alimdzhanova, U. G. Nomozov. Development of the composition of colored ceramic masses based on synthesized pigments // Uzbek chemical journal. -2021. – Nr3. - Pp.45-49.
Received: 30.06.2021; Accepted: 09.07.2021; Published: 09.07.2021
* * *
1B. X. Alimnazarov, 2J. M. Ashurov, 3A. B. Ibragimov, 4KH. U. KHodjaniyazov
SPATIAL STRUCTURE OF (+)-1,8-DIETHYL-1,3,4,9-TETRAHYDROPYRANO-[3,4-b]INDOLE-1-ACETIC ACID
1Termez State University, Termez, Uzbekistan,2Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 3General and Inorganic Chemistry Institute AS, Tashkent, Uzbekistan,4Institute of the Chemistry of Plant Substances AS, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Abstract. Background. An important problem of modern science in Uzbekistan is the integration of science and industry. In the field of chemical science, the creation of new pharmacologically active compounds is becoming urgent in order to ensure in the internal market in the future plan original medicines of domestic production. Another direction is the introduction of existing drugs in domestic production, the so-called generics. In addition, improving the quality and purity of these drugs is gradually moving into the foreground. The obtaining of more exact characteristics of already known substances has its rightful place.
Purpose. The purpose of the current investigation was study of spatial structure of drug etodolac with improved X-ray structural characteristics.
Methodology. X-ray structural data were obtained at 293 K on an Xcalibur R Oxford Diffraction automated diffractometer (Cu Ka radiation, k = 1.54184 Å, ω-scan mode, graphite monochromator). It was done comparative analysis obtained and previously published data.
Originality. Although other authors previously published the structural characteristics of etodolac, we were able to obtain more accurate data on its spatial structure. At the same time, a twofold increase in the R-factor was achieved.
Findings. At the same time, the accuracy of determining the spatial locations of all atoms inside the crystal lattice, torsion angles, interatomic distances, etc. have been almost doubled.
Key words: etodolac, X-ray crystal structure, improved R-factor, comparison.
- the spatial structure of the anti-inflammatory drug etodolac was obtained by an improved R-factor.
1. S.K. Sevinch, O. Orun, P.M. Tiber, P. Chilka-Suzgun, S.G. Kuchukguzel. Anti-cancer activity of etodolac and its derivatives on prostate and colorectal cancer cell lines. Proceedings 2018, 2, 1573. DOI: 10.3390 / proceedings2251573.
2. R.L. Dreiser. A comparison of the efficacy of etodolac SR and etodolac in patients with rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis. Rheumatol. Int. 1993, 13 (Suppl 2), 13-18. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00290279.
3. B.N. Coskun, B. Yagiz, Y. Pehlivan, E. Dalkilic. Isotretinoin-induced sacroiliitis in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa: a case-based review. Rheumatol. Int. 2019.https: //doi.org/10.1007/s00296-019-04434-1.
4. British Pharmacopoeia, 2004.
5. K.P. Shah, K. Gumbhir-Shah, H.G. Brittain. Etodolac. Analitical profiles of drug substances and excipients 2002, 29, 105-147.
6. A.A. Gouda, M.I. Kotb El-Sayed, A.S. Amin, R. El-Sheikh. Spectrophotometric and spectrofluorometric methods for the determination of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs: A review. Arabian J. Chem. -2013. -6. –P. 145-163.
7. Y. Jin, J. Zhao, L. Rhyman, P. Ramasami, Y. Shin, K.M. Jeong, J. Lee. Ultrasound-assisted chiral derivatization of etodolac with (1R) - (-) - menthyl chloroformate for the determination of etodolac enantiomers. Arabian J. Chem. -2016. -nine. –P. 1962-1972.
8. CrysAlisPro. Ver. 184.108.40.206, UK: Oxford Diffraction, 2007.
9. G.M. Sheldrick, Acta Crystallogr. A 46 (1990) 467.
10. G.M. Sheldrick, SHELXS97, SHELXL97, Programs for Crystal Structures Solution and Refinement, University of Göttingen, Göttingen, Germany, 1997.
11. X.P. Siemens, Molecular Graphics Program. Version 5.03, Siemens Analytical X-Ray Instruments Inc., Madison (WI, USA), 1994.
12. Etodolac (1,8-Diethyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano [3,4-b] indole-1-acetic Acid): A Potent Anti-inflammatory Drug. Conformation and Absolute Configuration of Its Active Enantiomer. L.G. Humber, C.A. Demerson, P. Swaminathan, P.H. Bird. J. Med. Chem. -1986. -29. –P. 871-874.
To cite this article: B. X. Alimnazarov, J. M. Ashurov, A. B. Ibragimov, KH. U. Khodjaniyazov. Spatial structure of (+)-1,8-diethyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano-[3,4-b]indole-1-acetic acid // Uzbek chemical journal. -2021. – Nr3. - Pp.50-53.
Received: 11.05.2021; Accepted: 09.06.2021; Published: 09.07.2021
* * *
1S. S. Abdurakhmanova, 1О. E. Ziyadullaev, 1G. Q. Otamukhamedova, 2A. B. Parmanov
ENANTIOSELECTIVE ALKINYLATION REACTIONS OF SOMEALDEHYDES BY CATALYTIC SYSTEMS BASED ON TITANIUM TETRAISOPROPYLOXIDE
1Chirchik State Pedagogical InstituteTashkent region, Chirchik, street of Amir Temur, 104, firstname.lastname@example.org, 2National University of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, street Universitet, 4, email@example.com
Abstract. Background. On the base of local raw materials, by-products and waste products of their processing with using new catalytically active catalysts with high selectivity and stability, were synthesized acetylene alcohols and their derivatives which are used as ionites, inhibitors, biocides, solutions, crosslinking and binding agents in the chemical, petroleum, textile, and pharmaceutical industries and correspondly their synthesis and production is one of the urgent problems.
Purpose. Synthesis of aromatic acetylene alcohols by enantioselective alkylation of aldehydes of various nature with phenylacetylene, study of their physico-chemical properties and determination of ranges of applications. Investigation of the effect of complex catalytic systems prepared on the base of titanium tetraisopropyloxide on the synthesis of selected alcohols, determinftion the composition, types and amount of intermediate and by-products formed in the process, and being ways of their using.
Methodology. Methods for the synthesis of aromatic acetylene alcohols were elaborated using enantioselective alkylation reaction with phenylacetylene in the presence of some aldehydes– acetic aldehyde, croton aldehyde, cyclogexane cardegide and benzaldehyde with using new catalytic systems, which were based on titanium tetraisopropyloxide. The purity and structure of the synthesized compounds were analyzed by modern physical and chemical research methods, their biological activity is studied and the areas of their application in industrial enterprises were determined.
Originality. For the first time aromatic acetylene alcohols such as 4-phenylbutin-3-ol-2, 1-phenylhexene-4-in-1-ol-3, 1-cyclohexyl-3-phenylpropine-2-ol-1, 1,3-diphenylpropine-2-ol-1 were synthesized with using new complex catalytic systems ZnEt2/Ti(OiPr)4/PhMe and EtMgBr/Ti(OiPr)4/PhMe. The influence of the selected catalytic systems, the structure and nature of the aldehydson the product yield was scientifically determined. Mechanisms of reactions of synthesis of acetylene alcohols are proposed and recommendations on the fields of application are presented.
Findings. 4-phenylbutin-3-ol-2, 1-phenylhexene-4-in-1-ol-3, 1-cyclohexyl-3-phenylpropine-2-ol-1, and 1,3-diphenylpropine-2-ol-1 were synthesized using the enantioselective alkylation of some aldehydes in the presence of phenylacetylene, the most alternative reaction conditions and activation energies were found, and reaction mechanisms were proposed. The effects of the reaction duration, temperature, amount of reagents and substrates, solvents and catalytic ligands on the product yield were systematically studied. The composition, structure and purity of the obtained compounds were analyzed by modern physical and chemical methods, energy and quantum chemical properties are calculated, and their using different ranges of industry has been preposed.
Keywords: phenylacetylene, aldehydes, complex catalytic systems, acetylene alcohols, product yield, biocide, inhibitor
- synthesized new acetylene alcohols on the base of local raw materials have been synthesised;
- catalytic systems on the base of Ti(OiPr)4 were elaborated;
- the structure, purity and composition of acetylene alcohols were studied;
- new synthesized acetylene alcohols have been used as inhibitors.
1. Boris A. Trofimov, Elena Yu. Schmidt Acetylenes in the Superbase-Promoted Assembly of Carbocycles and Heterocycles // Accounts of Chemical Research. –2018. –V. 51. – Pp. 1117-1130.
2. Hanwei Li, Mingliang Luo, Guohong Tao and Song Qin Theoretical Calculations on the Mechanism of Enantioselective Copper (I) Catalyzed Addition of Enynes to Ketones // Catalysts. –2018. –V. 8. – Pp. 359.
3. Valentin Rassadin, Yvan Six. A study of the reaction of nBuLi with Ti(OiPr)4 as a method to generate titanacyclopropane and titanacyclopropene species // Tetrahedron. –2014. –V. 70. –№ 4. – Pp. 787-794.
4. Francesco Foschi, Torsten Roth, Markus Enders, Hubert Wadepohl, Eric Clot, Lutz H. Gade. Isolation and Structural Characterization of Titanacyclopropane as Key Intermediate in the Doble Artyl Grignard Addition to 2-(Arylthynyl)pyridine Derivatives // Chemical Communications. –2018. –V. 54. – Pp. 2228-2231.
5. Penglin Wu, Minqiang Jia, Weilong Lin, Shengming Ma. Matched Coupling of Propargylic Carbonates with Cyclopropanols // Organic Letters. –2018. –V. 20. – Pp. 1463-1466.
6. Fanrui Sha, Emily A. Shimizu, Hannah S. Slocumb, Sydney E. Towell, Yi Zhen, Hanna Z. Porter, Michael K. Takase, Adam R. Johnson Catalytic intramolecular hydroamination of aminoallenes using titanium and tantalum complexes of sterically encumbered chiral sulfonamides // Dalton Transactions. –2020. – Pp. 1-39.
7. Julien Caille, Paul Setzer, Fabien Boeda, Morwenna S. M. Pearson-Long, Philippe Bertus Asymmetric Titanium-Catalyzed Cyclopropanation of Nitriles with Grignard Reagents // SynОpen. –2018. –V. 2. – Pp. 41-49.
8. Vladimir V. Voronin, Maria S. Ledovskaya, Alexander S. Bogachenkov, Konstantin S. Rodygin, Valentine P. Ananikov Acetylene in Organic Synthesis: Recent Progress and New Uses // Molecules. –2018. –V. 23. – Pp. 2442.
9. Chao Yao, Piao Wu, Yue Huang, Yaoqi Chen, Lin Li, Yue-Ming Li Binaphthyl-based chiral ligands: design, synthesis and evaluation of their performance in enantioselective addition of diethylzinc to aromatic aldehydes // Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry. –2020. –V. 18. –№ 47. – Pp. 1-14.
10. Yitao Dong BINOL-Ti Complex in Asymmetric Catalysis // International Conference on Information Technology for Manufacturing Systems (ITMS 2016). –2016. – Pp 1-5.
11. Wen-Cai Huang, Winnie Liu, Xue-Dan Wu, Jun Ying, Lin Pu Enantioselective Alkyne Addition to Aliphatic, Aromatic, and Vinyl Aldehydes Using Zn, iPrI, H8BINOL, and Ti(OiPr)4 // The Journal of Organic Chemistry. –2015. –V. 80. –№ 22. – Pp. 11480-11484.
12. Rita N. Kadikova, Ilfir R. Ramazanov, Azat M. Gabdullin, Oleg S. Mozgovoi, Usein M. Dzhemilev. Carbozincation of Substituted 2-Alkynylamines, 1-Alkynylphosphines, 1-Alkynylphosphine Sulfides with Et2Zn in the Presence of Catalytic System of Ti(OiPr)4 and EtMgBr // Catalysts. –2019. –V. 9. – Pp. 1022.
13. Shoung Lan, Rui Liu, Xiangwen Kong, Jinggong Liu, Benling Luo, Shuang Yang, Xinqian Fang. Ti(OiPr)4-Facilitated Formal Deoxygenative Annulation of Alkynyl 1,2-Diketones for the Synthesis of Highly Functionalized Furans // Organic Letters. –2021. –V. 23. –№ 4. – Рp. 1504-1509.
14. Liang Fu, Zhihan Zhang, Pinhong Chen, Zhenyang Lin, and Guosheng Liu Enantioselective Copper-Catalyzed Alkynylation of Benzylic C-H Bonds via Radical Relay // Journal of the American Chemical Society. –2020. –V. 142. –№ 28. – Рp. 12493-12500.
15. Rodrigo Navarro, Cristina Monterde, Marta Iglesias, Felix Sanchez Readily Available Highly Active [Ti]-Adamantyl-BINOL Catalysts for the Enantioselective Alkylation of Aldehydes // ACS Omega. –2018. –V. 3. – Рp. 1197-1200.
16. Smit M. March's organic chemistry. Reactions, mechanisms, structure (Органическая химия Марча. Реакции, механизмы, строение): –М: Academbook, –2020. – Рp 784. (in Russian)
17. Abdurakhmanova S.S., Ziyadullaev O.E., Ikramov A., Dobrinkin N.M., Rostovshikova T.N. Reactions of alkylation of benzaldehyde with ethinylbenzol with the participation of various catalysts // Journal of chemistry and Chemical Technology –2019. –№ 4. – Рp. 46-53. (in Uzbek)
18. Abdurakhmanova S.S., Ziyadullaev O.E., Ikramov A., Otamukhamedova G.K., Buriev F.H. Enantioselektiv alkinylation of certain aliphatic, aromatic and cyclic aldehydes with the participation of phenylacetylene // Journal of lectures of the Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan–2019. –№ 5. – Рp. 47-52. (in Uzbek)
To cite this article: S. S. Abdurakhmanova, О. E. Ziyadullaev, G. Q. Otamukhamedova, A. B. Parmanov. Enantioselective alkinylation reactions of somealdehydes by catalytic systems based on titanium tetraisopropyloxide // Uzbek chemical journal. -2021. – Nr3. - Pp.53-64.
Received: 20.05.2021; Accepted: 30.06.2021; Published: 09.07.2021
* * *
А. А. Ziyaev, Т. Т. Тоshmurodov, S. А. Sаsmакоv, U. S. Маkhmudov, Sh. S. Аzimova
SYNTHESIS AND ANTIMICROBIAL ACTIVITY OF 2-SUBSTITUTED BENZYLTHIO-5-AMINO-1,3,4-THIADIAZOLES
1Institute of Chemistry of Plant Substances named after V.I. acad. S.Yu. Yunusov Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 100170, Tashkent, st. M. Ulugbek, 77, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , 2АН of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Abstract. Background: 5-Substituted-1,3,4-thiadiazole-2-thiones with competing reaction centers (NH, SH, NH2) are among those heterocyclic compounds that are of interest to researchers due to the great potential for the synthesis of new derivatives and the study of their biological activity.
Purpose of the work: obtaining a number of 2-substituted benzylthio-5-amino-1,3,4-thiadiazoles, study of antibacterial and antifungal activity.
Methodology. Interactions of 5-amino-1,3,4-thiadiazole-2-thione with benzyl halides with various substituents (Cl, NO2, CH3) were carried out. The structure of the obtained compounds were established by IR-, 1H and 13C NMR spectra.
Originality: New 2-substituted benzylthio-5-amino-1,3,4-thiadiazoles not described in the scientific literature have been synthesized and characterized.
Findings: It was found that under mild conditions (acetone, K2CO3, 56°C) the reactions of 5-amino-1,3,4-thiadiazole-2-thione with benzyl halides gives only S-alkyl derivatives with high yields (90-98%). In this case, the formation of possible products at other reaction centers (nitrogen atom N-3 or exocyclic amino group) was not detected. It was shown that some S-benzyl derivatives of 5-amino-1,3,4-thiadiazole-2-thione exhibit weak antibacterial activity against the gram-negative bacteria Escherichia coli in vitro.
Key words: 5-amino-1,3,4-thiadiazole-2-thione, benzyl halide, alkylation, antimicrobial activity.
- interaction of 5-amino-1,3,4-thiadiazole-2-thione with benzyl halides
- the compounds have antimicrobial activity against Escherichia coli.
1. Jain A. K., Sharma S., Vaidy A., Ravichandran V. and Agrawal R. K. 1,3,4-Thiadiazole and its Derivatives: A Review on Recent Progress in Biological Activities // Chem. Biol. Drug. Des. - 2013. -Vol. 81. - P. 557-576.
2. Altıntop M. D. et al. Design, Synthesis, and Biological Evaluation of Novel 1,3,4-Thiadiazole Derivatives as Potential Antitumor Agents against Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia: Striking Effect of Nitrothiazole Moiety // Molecules. - 2018. –Vol. 23. - No. 1. - P. 59. doi: 10.3390 / molecules23010059
3. Saheed S. K., Thushara B. S., Marathakam A., Midhula C. C., Baijika P.
4. A Review on Synthesis and Biological Activities of Substituted 1,3,4-Thiadiazole Derivatives // IJPPR. Human. - 2018. - Vol. 12. -No. 1. - R. 211-220.
5. Haider S., Alam M. S., Hamid H., 1,3,4-Thiadiazoles: A Potent Multi Targeted Pharmacological Scaffold // Eur. J. Med. Chem. - 2015. - Vol. 92. - P. 156-177.
6. Aliabadi A.R., Fereidooni R., Kiani A. Synthesis and Cytotoxicity Evaluation of N- (5- (Substituted-benzylthio) -1,3,4-thiadiazole-2-yl) -2-p-nitrophenylacetamide. Derivatives as Potential Anticancer Agents // Iran. J. Chem. Chem. Eng. - 2019. - Vol. 38. - No. 1. - P. 49-55.
7. Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI). Performance Standards for Antimicrobial Disk Susceptibility Tests, 13th Edition. (CLSI document M02, USA) (2018).
8. DIN-Taschenbuch 222: Medizinische Mikrobiologie und Immunologie. (Beuth-Verlag, Berlin), (2004).
9. Toshmurodov T.T., Ziyaev A.A., Elmuradov B.Z., Ismailova D.S., Kurbanova E.R. Highly Selective Synthesis and Fungicidal Activity of the Novel 2-Alkylthio-5-Amino-1,3,4-Thiadiazoles // Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Sciences -2016. -Vol. 6. -No. 3. -R.199-204.
10. Toshmurodov T. T. 2-Almashinganbenzylthio-5-amino-1,3,4-thiadiazollar synthesis // "Fan va ta'limni rivozhlantirishda yoshlarning urni" - 23 nov. - B. 110-111. (in Russian)
11. Ziyaev A.A., Ismailova D.S., Bobokulov Kh.M., Toshmurodov T.T., Zakirova R.P. New derivatives in the series of 5-substituted-1,3,4-oxa (thia) diazole -2-tion // Uzbek. Chem. Magazine. - 2017. - No. 6. - S. 42-47. (in Russian)
12. Makhmudov U.S., Toshmurodov T.T., Ziyaev A.A. Study of crystal structures of 2-alkylthio-5-amino-1,3,4-thiadiazoles // Uzbek. Chem. Magazine. - 2020. - No 3. - S. 42-47. (in Russian)
13. Polvonov Kh., Sabirov K., Shakhidoyatov Kh. M. About the direction of alkylation of 5-substituted-1,3,4-thiadiazoline-2-thiones // Chemistry of heterocyclic compounds. - 2003. - No. 2. - S. 258-262 (in Russian)
To cite this article: А. А. Ziyaev, Т. Т. Тоshmurodov, S. А. Sаsmакоv, U. S. Маkhmudov, Sh. S. Аzimova. Synthesis and antimicrobial activity of 2-substituted benzylthio-5-amino-1,3,4-thiadiazoles // Uzbek chemical journal. -2021. – Nr3. - Pp.64-69.
Received: 23.06.2021; Accepted: 09.07.2021; Published: 09.07.2021
* * *
A. R. Niyazmetov, V. I. Vinogradova, U. B. Khamidova, M. R. Umarova, S. F. Aripova
SYNTHESIS OF 2- (4ʹ, 5ʹ-METHYLENEDIOXY-2ʹ- (N-ARYLAMIDO) - PHENYL) - QUINOLINES
Institute of Plant Chemistry named after Acad. S.Yu. Yunusov AN RUz, st. Mirzo Ulugbek, 77, Tashkent, e-mail: хim_azamat@mail.ru
Abstract. Background. At present, qunoline derivatives occupy a special place among biologically active heterocyclic compounds widely used in medicine and agriculture. The drug "Chloroquine", one of the main drugs used in the treatment of СOVID-19, contains a quinoline core at the base of the molecule. Modification of quinolone alkaloids, which are found in large quantities in plants of the Rutaceae, is one of the promising areas of modern scientific research.
Purpose. Synthesis of amides of 6ʹ-aminodubamine, obtained on the basis of the 2-arylquinoline alkaloid dubamine, with various aromatic acids.
Methodology. Synthesis of amides based on 6ʹ-aminodubamine was carried out by 2 methods. The structure of the synthesized compounds is proved by modern physical and chemical methods.
Originality. The synthesis of 6ʹ-aminodubamine amides with aromatic acids was carried out for the first time.
Findings. The synthesis of 2-(4ʹ,5ʹ-methylenedioxin-2ʹ-(N-arylamido) was carried out with high yields(60.4-80.1%).)-phenyl)-quinolines, the structure of the synthesized substances was proved using IR, mass, 1H, and 13C NMR spectroscopic methods.
Key words: Rutaceae, Haplophyllum, 6ʹ-aminodubamine, aromatic acids, amides, cytotoxicity.
- synthesized 2-(4ʹ,5ʹ-methylenedioxin-2ʹ-(N-arylamido)-phenyl)-quinolines;
- the effect of the reagent (thionyl chloride) on the synthesis of amides was studied;
- the structure of the synthesized compounds was determined using IR, mass, 1H, and 13C NMR spectroscopic methods.
1. Global, regional, and national incidence, prevalence, and years lived with disability for 310 diseases and injuries, 1990-2015: a Systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study. -2015.
2. Sciacovelli M., Schmidt Ch., Maher E. R., Ch. Frezza. Metabolic Drivers in Hereditary Cancer Syndromes. // Annu. Rev. Cancer Biol. -2020. -4:77-97.
3. Somagond Sh. M., Kamble R. R., Kattimani P. P., Shaikh S. J., Dixit Sh. R., Joshi Sh. D., Devarajegowda H. C. Design, Docking, and Synthesis of Quinoline-2H-1,2,4-triazol-3(4H)-ones as Potent Anticancer and Antitubercular Agents. // Chemistry Select. -2018. -3. - 2004-2016.
4. Parhizgar A. R., Tahghighi A. Introducing New Antimalarial Analogues of Chloroquine and Amodiaquine: A Narrative Review // Iran J. Med. Sci. -March 2017. -Vol 42. -No 2. -115-128.
5. Цеомашко Н.Е., Азимова Ш.С. Получение первичных культур клеток кожи – фибробластов и кератиноцитов // Медицинский журнал Узбекистана. -Ташкент. -2013. No 4. –P. 97-100. (in Russian)
6. Niks M., Otto M. Towards an optimized MTT assay// Journal of Immunological Methods. -1990. -130. -p.149-151.
7. Khalifa M.N., Al-Omar A. M., El-Galil A. A. A., El-Reheem A.M. Biomed Res-India. -2017.-Vol. 28.- Is.2.- P. 869-874
8. Baragana B. and others //J. Med. Chem.-2016.-Vol. 56.- P. 9672-9685
9. Li Z., Kaixiu L., Ke L., Yi J. and Jun L. The Royal Society of chemistry. -2013.- P. 1-16
10. Anderson B.J. Paracetamol (Acetaminophen): mechanisms of action // Pediatric Anesthesia. - 2008.- No. 18.- P. 915–921.
11. Niyazmetov A.R., Terent′eva E.O., Khamidova U.B., Khashimova Z.S., Azimova Sh.S., Vinogradova V.I., Chem. Nat. Compd.-2020.-Vol. 56.- No. 3.-511-517.
12. Ниязметов А.Р., Виноградова В.И., Арипова С. Ф., Global science and innovations 2020: Central asia. No. 5.-Vol. 10.- Август 2020. 95-99. (in Russisan)
To cite this article: A. R. Niyazmetov, V. I. Vinogradova, U. B. Khamidova, M. R. Umarova, S. F. Aripova. Synthesis of 2- (4ʹ, 5ʹ-methylenedioxy-2ʹ- (N-arylamido) - phenyl) – quinolines // Uzbek chemical journal. -2021. – Nr3. - Pp.69-74.
Received: 23.06.2021; Accepted: 09.07.2021; Published: 09.07.2021
* * *
M. J. Makhmudov, F. I. Murtazoyev
STUDY OF THE INFLUENCE OF OCTANE INCREASING ADDITIVES ON THE QUALITY OF GASOLINE AI-80
Bukhara Engineering Technological Institute, Bukhara, e-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. Background: The number of high-octane gasoline fractions required from market is constantly growing. The constant increase in the consumption of gasoline entails the consideration of options for creating a complete set of processes for the production of high-octane gasoline fractions in refineries. The alternative to this is the use of octane booster additives in the process of producing gasoline at the refinery.
Purpose - research of motor gasoline AI-80 to improve its ecological and detonation properties and compliance with the requirements of modern European specifications.
Methodology: A set of methods has been used to determine the physical, physicochemical characteristics, functional composition, processes occurring in the original motor gasoline and in gasoline subjected to various refining processes.
Originality: For the first time the effect of octane booster additives MMA (monomethyl aniline) and MTBE (methyl tertiary butyl ether) on the commercial gasoline AI-80 with identifying ways to improve its detonation properties was investigated
Findings: With the additive MTBE, the octane number of gasoline AI-80 by IM (investigation method) increased from 80.8 to 90.2. When adding MMA in the amount 0.5-2.5 vol.% to the base gasoline of AI-80, the octane number increased by MM (motor method) to an average of 2.8 units and by IM to 4.3.
Key words: gasoline, isopropyl alcohol (IPA), methyl tertiary butyl ether (MTBE), monomethyl aniline (ММА), octane number
- increasing O.Ch. AI-80 gasoline with MMA, MTBE additives;
- change in the physical and chemical properties of gasoline without and with additives.
1. Parshikov V.N. Merchandising and examination of household chemical goods. - M .: Academy, 2005 .-- 224 p. (in Russian)
2. Shepelev A.F., Pechenezhskaya I.A. Merchandising and examination of chemical products and fuels and lubricants. - Rostov-on-Don: Phoenix, 2002 .-- 224 p. (in Russian)
3. Talismanov EL, Trofimova OV, Smirnov VK, Irisova KN. Obtaining diesel fuel components with ultra-low sulfur content in the conditions of domestic refineries // Oil refining and petrochemistry. - 2004. - No. 11. - S. 13-16. (in Russian)
4. Review of innovative oil refining processes (based on the materials of Hydrocarbon Processing. - 2008 - No. 5.) // World of oil products. - 2009. - No. 1. - S. 42-43. (in Russian)
5. Kudakova A.S. Analysis of cleaning processes of oil products // Sat. materials of the IV All-Russian Conference of Young Scientists (October 19-21, 2009, Tomsk, Russia). - Tomsk: Publishing house. Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS, 2009. - pp. 531-532. (in Russian)
6. Rasskazchikova T.V., Kapustin V.M., Karpov S.A. Ethanol as a high-octane additive to automotive fuels // KhTTM. - 2004. - No. 4. -P. 3. (in Russian)
7. Onoichenko S.N., Emelyanov V.E., Alexandrova E.V. The use of additives based on isopropanol in the production of gasoline // KhTTM. - 2003. –No. 2. - S. 32. (in Russian)
8. Onoichenko S.N., Emelyanov V.E., Krylov I.F. Modern and promising motor gasolines // KhTTM. - 2003. - No. 6. - S. 3. (in Russian)
9. Azev V.S., Lebedev S.R., Mitusova T.N., Emelyanov V.E. Improving the quality of motor gasoline. Achievements and prospects // HTTM - 1998. – No.5. - S. 5. (in Russian)
10. Fedorinov I.A., Abdulminev K.G. High –octane gasolines production technology with the improved ecological properties. // Abstracts of XVI International Conference on Chemical Reactors “Chemreactor-16”. - Berlin. - 2013. - P. 347-348.
11. Emelyanov V.E., Simonenko L.S., Skvortsov V.N. Antiknock properties of ferrocene in gasoline of various component composition // HTTM-2001.- No. 12.- P. 42-46. (in Russian)
12. Znidarcic Li D., Thiel C., Lee C.K. German refiner debottlenecks diesel hydrotreaters // Oil and Gas Journal. - 2012. - V.99.-34. - R. 68-71.
13. Borutskiy P.N., Podkletnova N.M. Catalytic processes of isomerization and dehydrogenation of hydrocarbons for the production of isocomponents of gasolines // Catalysis in industry. - 2003. - No. 2. - S. 86-88. (in Russian)
14. Sinnen H.D. How synergies with the petrochemicals sector // Erdol Erdgas Kohle. –2011. - V.117.№10. - P. 461-465.
15. Narmetova G.R. Colloidal - chemical foundations of creating polyphase sorbents for gas - liquid - solid phase chromatography: Author's abstract. dis. Doctor of Chemical Sciences - Tashkent, 1993. - 38 p. (in Russian)
16. Vykhrestyuk N.I., Lizogub A.P., Zhurba A.S. Chromato-spectroscopic study of the individual composition of catalytic reforming gasolines // Chemistry and technology of fuels and oils. - 1973. - No. 5. - S. 6-8. (in Russian)
17. Polyakova A.A. Molecular mass spectral analysis of organic compounds. ASTMD-5134 standards. Chromatographic analysis of the component composition of gasoline. Methodological guidelines of the USA. - M .: Chemistry, 1983 .-- 360 p. (in Russian)
18. Zaykin Yu.A., Zaykina R.F. New methods of radiation processing of oil // Oil and gas. - 2011. - No. 6 (66). - S. 83-90. (in Russian)
19. Akhmedov E.I. Influence of additives of high-silica zeolite of the pentasil type on the activity of palladium zeolite catalyst for isomerization of n-hexane and n-heptane // Oil refining and petrochemistry. - 2000. - No. 3. - S. 16-18. (in Russian)
20. Robert E. C., George W. M., Charles L. M. WSPA study of the cost impacts of potential carb phase 2 gasoline regulations. WSPA contract No. DF 201–06, Phases I, II and III. – 2001.– 235 p. (in Russian)
To cite this article: M. J. Makhmudov, F. I. Murtazoyev. Study of the influence of octane increasing additives on the quality of gasoline AI-80 // Uzbek chemical journal. -2021. – Nr3. - Pp.-74-80.
Received: 23.06.2021; Accepted: 07.07.2021; Published: 09.07.2021
* * *
1M. А. Аshirоv, 2L. М. Khalilova, 2Z. А. Smаnоvа
IMMOBILIZED AMIDOCHERIC REAGENT FOR DETERMINATION OF LEAD IONS
1Khorezm Academy of Mamun, Uzbekistan, Khiva, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, 2National University of Uzbekistan named after Mirzo Ulugbek, Faculty of Chemistry. Tashkent city, e-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. Background. Interest in immobilized reagents on various polymeric supports is due to the possibility of selective extraction and determination of elements without preliminary elution. The good sorption characteristics of the carriers make it possible to use immobilized complexing reagents for the concentration and separation of elements from solutions of complex composition and large volumes.
The aim of this work is to develop a sorption-spectrophotometric technique for the determination of lead ions with an immobilized amido-black reagent on a polymer material.
Methodology. Methods of reflection spectrophotometry, as well as sorption-spectrophotometric methods were used. The optimal conditions for immobilization and complexation were studied depending on time, environment, temperature and other factors.
Originality. A technique was developed for the sorption-spectrophotometric determination of lead ions using immobilized amido black on a polymer fiber, which made it possible to improve the analytical and metrological parameters of the method for its determination.
Findings. The optimal conditions for the immobilization and complexation of lead (II) ions with the immobilized amido black on a fibrous sorbent were determined, and when studying the effect of pH on the sorption of lead (II) ions, it was found that the sorbent quantitatively extracts lead (II) up to 90% in the pH range from 4.0-6.0.
Key words: analytical reagent, amido black, immobilization, sorption spectroscopy, sorption, lead (II) ions.
- research in the field of using the immobilized reagent in real objects;
- concentration, separation and determination of lead ions by immobilized reagents.
1. Zolotov Yu.A. Sorption concentration of microcomponents from solutions: application in inorganic analysis.-M .: Nauka, 2007.-320 p. (in Russian)
2. Savvin S.B., Dedkova V.P., Shvoeva O.P. Sorption-spectroscopic and test methods for the determination of metal ions on the solid phase of ion-exchange materials // Uspekhi khimii.-2000.-T. 69.-No. 3.-P. 203-217. (in Russian)
3. Ivanov V.M., Kuznetsova O.V. Chemical colorimetry: the possibilities of the method, areas of application and prospects // Advances in chemistry.-2001.-T.70. No. 5.- S. 411-427. (in Russian)
4. Rustamov, M.K., Gafurova, D.A., Karimov, M.M., Bekchonov, D.Z., Mukhamediev, M.G. Application of ion-exchange materials with high specific surface area for solving environmental problems // Russian Journal of General Chemistry.-2014.-84 (13) .- Pp. 2545-2551.
5. Madusmanova N.K., Smanova Z.A. Zhuraev, I.I., Properties of a new analytical reagent, 2-hydroxy-3-nitrosonaphthaldehyde, Zh. analyte. Chemistry.-2020.-Volume 75.-No. 1.- P. 92–96. (in Russian)
6. Madusmanova N.K., Smanova Z.A. Sorption-Spectroscopic Determination of Cadmium Ions // International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology.-Vol. 7.- Issue 1.-January 2020 Copyright to IJARSET www.ijarset.com Р.12621-12625.
7. Gafurova D.A., Shahidova D.N., Mukhamediev M.G., Mukhamedov G.I. Some features of the interaction of nitrogen-containing bases with polyacrylonitrile // Reports of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan. - Tashkent.-2013.-No.4.-С. 40-42. (in Russian)
8. Shahidova D.N., Orzikulov B.T., Makhkamov B.G., Gafurova D.A. Kinetics and thermodynamics of the process of sorption of organic ions by a polymeric sorbent based on polyacrylonitrile // Journal "Universum: chemistry and biology." - 2019. - No. 12 (67). (in Russian)
9. Gafurova D.A., Khakimzhanov B.Sh., Mukhamediev M.G., Musaev U.N. Sorption of Cr (VI) on the Anion-Exchange Fibrous Material Based on Nitron. // Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry. -2002. -Vol. 75. Issue 1. -P. 71-74.
10. I.I.Zhuraev, Z.A.Smanova, D.N.Shahidova, D.A.Gafurova Sorption photometry in the determination of copper ions. // Uzbek chemical journal. - No. 6.-2018.-P.75-80. (in Russian)
11. Shahidova D.N., Orzikulov B.T., Gafurova D.A., Mukhamediev M.G. Synthesis and physicochemical properties of functional composite materials based on polyacrylonitrile. // Composite materials. –Tashkent.-2018.-No.2.-С.74-76. (in Russian)
12. Shahidova D.N., Gafurova D.A., Mukhamediev M.G., Orzikulov B.T., Reimov A.F., Nurillaeva N.B. Polyacrylonitrile asosida kuchli asos khossaga ega bulgan anionitlar olish. // SamDU Ilmiy akhborotnomasi. -2017.- No. 3. -100-103 b. (in Uzbek)
13. Shahidova D.N., Gafurova D.A., Mukhamediev M.G., Orzikulov B.T., Nurillaeva N.B. Sorption of copper ions by polycomplexones based on polyacrylonitrile. // SamDU Ilmiy akhborotnomasi.-2016.- No.5. (99) .- 156-162. (in Russian)
14. Gafurova D.A., Shahidova D.N., Mukhamediev M.G., Mukhamedov G.I. Mechanism of the catalytic effect of hydroxylamine on the reaction of polyacrylonitrile with nitrogen-containing bases. // Journal of Physical Chemistry. - Moscow.-2014.-Vol. 88. –No.11. -WITH. 1851-1854. (in Russian)
15. Gafurova D.A., Shahidova D.N., Mukhamediev M.G. New complexites based on polyacrylonitrile // Uzbek chemical journal. - Tashkent. - 2013.-No.2.-С. 25-28. (in Russian)
16. Gafurova D.A., Shahidova D.N., Tashbaeva Sh.K., Mukhamediev M.G. Obtaining fibrous complexites based on modified polyacrylonitrile // Vestnik NUUz. Tashkent.-2012.-No 3 / 1.-С. 45-48. (in Russian)
17. Zolotov Yu.A. Sorption concentration of microcomponents from solutions: application in inorganic analysis.-M .: Nauka, 2007.-320 p. (in Russian)
18. Zaporozhets O.A., Tsyukalo L.E. Test determination of lead and zinc in water using xylenol orange immobilized on silica // Zh. analyte. chemistry.-2004.-T. 59.-No. 4.-S. 434-439. (in Russian)
19. Nikitina NA Solid-phase analytical reagents based on diphenylcarbazone // Bulletin of Kharkiv National University. - 2012. - No. 1026. Vip. 21 (44) .- S. 200-211. (in Russian)
20. Korostelev P.P. Preparation of solutions for chemical-analytical work.-M .: Nauk; - 1964.- 269 p. (in Russian)
21. Lurie Yu.Yu. Handbook of Analytical Chemistry.- M .: Chemistry. 1989 - S. 267-275. (in Russian)
To cite this article: M. А. Аshirоv, L. М. Khalilova, Z. А. Smаnоvа. Immobilized amidocheric reagent for determination of lead ions // Uzbek chemical journal. -2021. – Nr3. - Pp.81-87.
Received: 30.03.2021; Accepted: 30.04.2021; Published: 31.05.2021