Volume Nr 6
T.A. Azizov, H. Isakov, S. Usmanov, I.R. Askarov
COMPLEX COMPOUNDS OF ACETATES OF DIVALENT COBALT, COPPER AND ZINC WITH TRIMETHYLOLCARBAMIDE
Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry RUz., Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
Andijan StateUniversity, Institute of chemical sciences///
Abstract. Background. In modern coordination chemistry in the section of solid state chemistry metal complexes containing in their ligand environment different N, O - donor centers take special place. They are good models for studying the problem of competitive coordination in chemistry in complex compounds due to the specific effect of their environment on the stereochemistry of polyhedra.
Purpose. Realization of synthesis, establishment of the composition and structure of complex compounds of divalent cobalt acetate, copper and zinc with trimethylolcarbamide. Study of the thermal behavior of synthesized compounds.
Methodology. Elemental analysis, IR - spectroscopy, differential thermal analysis.
Originality. The three new complex compounds of divalent cobalt, copper and zinc acetates with trimethylolcarbamide (L) were synthesized for the first time. By methods, IR spectroscopy, methods of coordination of a molecule of trimethylol- carbamide, an acetate group, have been established. Thermal behavior of synthesized compounds was studied and thermolysis products were identified.
Findings. The composition of synthesized compounds is determined by elemental analysis. Based on the data of IR spectroscopy, it was established that the molecule of trimethylolcarbamide is coordinated through the oxygen atom of the alcohol group, and the acetate groups are coordinated with one oxygen atom, exhibiting the monodentate nature of the anion of acetic acid.
Keywords: coordination, central atom, synthesis, individuality, thermal behavior.
* Interaction of saturated aqueous solutions of the initial components,
* Complex compounds of selected metals were obtained:
* The coordination centers for the acidity have been proved by IR spectroscopy;
* Thermal behavior of complex compounds was studied by derivatographic analysis.
To cite this article: T.A. Azizov, H. Isakov, S. Usmanov, I.R. Askarov. Complex compounds of acetates of divalent cobalt, copper and zinc with trimethylolcarbamide // Uzbek chemical journal.- 2017. – Nr6. – Pp.3-8.
Received: 13.12.2017; Accepted: 11.01.2018; Published: 22.01.2018
1. Kozlevcar B., Lah N., Leban I., Turel I., Segedin P., Petric M., Pohleven F., White A., Williams D., Giester G. Fatty Acid Copper (II) Carboxylates with nicotinamide - Characterization and Fungicidal Activity. Crystal Structures of Two Heptanoate Forms and Nonanoate//Croatica Chemica acta. -1999,-72.-P.427-441.
2. O.Azizov, Z.Kadirova, T.Azizov, S.Tolipov, B.Ibragimov. Catena-poly [[aqua(benzoate - k2O.O)(benzoic acidKO)calcium]-µ3-benzoato - k4O:O, O:O]// Acta Cryst. -2011. -E67. -P. 597
3. Ibragimova M.R. Coordination compounds of nickel-nicotinate with some acid amides // American Chemical Science Journal. -2016. -14(2). -P. 1-7.
4. Y.Liua, J.Wangb, R.Yanga, X.Xuc. Hydrothermal sunthesis, crystal structure and antimicrobial activity of the nicotinate cobalt complex // Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research. -2013. -5(12). -P. 515-519.
5. Ibragimova M.R., Abdullaeva F.A., Khasanov Sh.B., Azizov T.A. Acid amide coordination compounds of magnesium nicotinate // Journal of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy. -Sofia. -2016. Vol. 51. -No1. -P. 47-52.
6. ZHebentyaev A.I., ZHernosek A.K., Talut` I.E. Analiticheskaya himiya. Himicheskie metodyi analiza. - Minsk: Novoe Znanie, 2011. - 542 s.
7. Bazhenova L.N. Kolichestvennyiy yelementnyiy analiz organicheskih soedineniy. - Ekaterinburg: 2008. - 356 s.
8. Gabbott P. (ed.) Principles and Applications of Thermal Analysis. - Singapore: Wiley - Blackwell, 2008. - 480 r.
9. Nabiev M.N., Azizov T.A., Mahmudov ZH.U., SHaripov H.T., i dr. O kompleksnyih soedineniyah monometilolkarbamida s acetatami metallov. Koord. Himiya - 1988 - T. 4- No 2. -S. 198-204.
10. T.A. Azizov, ZH. Sultanmurodov, N.A. Bahromzhonova, H.T. SHaripov. Koordinacionnyie soedineniya acetatov metallov s dimetilolkarbamidom Uz.Him.zhurn. - 1995, No 3. -S. 3-7.
11. T.A. Azizov, ZH. Sultamuradov, N.A. Bahromzhonova, H.T. SHaripov. Kompleksnyie soedineniya dimetilolkarbamida s formiatami metallov. Uz.Him.zhurn. - 1995, No 1. -S. 13-16
12. H.Isakov. Kompleksnyie soedineniya nekotoryih d-metallov s dimetiloltiomochevinoy. Dokl. AN RUz - 1996 N 1, 2. -S. 40-42.
* * *
Sh.A.Kuldasheva, I.D. Eshmetov
STUDY OF ADSORPTION AND KINETIC CHARACTERISTICS OF SOILS AND SANDS OF ARAL AND SURKHANDARYA
Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry RUz., E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. Background. Climate change has a significant impact on arid soils, because they are inherently vulnerable to desertification because they already have a low level of biological activity, organic matter and aggregate stability. Indeed, arid soils are becoming increasingly susceptible to accelerated erosion by wind and water as the vegetation cover diminishes.
Purpose. Study of the adsorption characteristics of soil and sand of the Aral Sea and Surkhandarya to solve some environmental problems, including the prevention of salt and dust in the environment and improve the environmental conditions of desert regions.
Methodology. The adsorption properties of soils and sands were studied according to the structural-sorption techniques. Measurement of the adsorption and desorption of water vapor was carried out on a vacuum sorption plant using a McBen-Bakr quartz spring weigher.
Originality. Structural-porous and adsorption indices of soil and sand of the Aral Sea and Surkhandarya are revealed, which are necessary for the selection of compositions for their chemical fixing.
Findings. In this paper we have studied that soils and sands of the Aral Sea and Surkhandarya are polymineral and salt-bearing, which, depending on climatic conditions and others, have different adsorption characteristics. Taking these features into account when fixing them is necessary. they determine the duration of the forming crusts. Structural-porous and adsorption indices of soils and sands of Aral and Surkhandarya are revealed.
Key words: disperse systems, suspension, soil, salted sand, fixing, additions, erosion, deflation.
* Study of the adsorption characteristics of soils and sands of the Aral Sea
* Study of adsorption characteristics of soil and sand of Surkhandarya
* Structural and sorption indexes of Soil and Aral soils and Surkhandarya
To cite this article: Sh.A.Kuldasheva, I.D. Eshmetov. Study of adsorption and kinetic characteristics of soils and sands of Aral and Surkhandarya // Uzbek chemical journal.- 2017. – Nr6. – Pp.8-13.
Received: 27.11.2017; Accepted: 04.01.2018; Published: 22.01.2018.
2. Ahmedov K.S. Obrazovanie iskusstvennih struktur v dispersnih sistemah s pomoщyu vodorastvorimih polimerov. V kn. Fiziko-himicheskaya mehanika pochv, gruntov, glin i stroitelnih materialov. Tashkent: Fan, 1966. – S.85-98.
3. Aripov E.A., Hamraev S.S., Sidorova T.M., Ahmedov K.S. Protsessi strukturoobrazovaniya v pochvah pod vliyaniem vodorastvorimih polimerov. Tam je. – S.99-108.
4. Kuldasheva SH.A., Agzamhodjaev A.A. Stabilizatsiya podvijnih peskov osushennogo dna Aralskogo morya. //Uzbek. Him. jurnal. -Tashkent. 2014. - No 4. S.58-61.
5. Kulman A. Iskusstvennie strukturoobrazovateli pochvi. - M. : Kolos. 1982. 158 s.
6. Rulev A.S. Primenenie polimernih materialov pri virashivanii polezashitnih lesnih polos v suhostepnoy zone Nijnego Povoljya: avtoref… kand. s.-h. nauk – Volgograd. 1990. - 22 s.
7. Awad Y.M. Effect of polyacrilamide, biopolymer and biochar on decomposition of soil organic matter and plant residues as determined by 14 C and enzyme activities // European Journal of Soil Biology. 2012. - No 48. - P.1-10.
8. P.Baldrian, J.Voriskova, P.Dobiasova, V.Merhautova, V. Valaskova Production of extracellular enzymes and degradation of biopolymers by saprotrophic microfungi from the upper layers of forest soil //Plant & Soil. -2011. - No 338. -P.111-125.
9. L. Chen, W. Guangxia, M. Huanzhen, Y. Zonghuan, T Lianyi, L. Xiangwei Synthesis and application of lignin-based copolymer LSAA on controlling non-point source pollution resulted from surface runoff //Journal of Environmental Sciences. - 2009. - No 20. – R. 820-826.
10. Rebinder P.A. Konspekt obshego kursa kolloidnoy himii. M.: MGU, 1950. – 131s.
11. Rebinder P.A. Protsessi strukturoobrazovaniya v dispersnih sistemah. – V kn. Fiziko-himicheskaya mehanika pochv, gruntov, glin i stroitelnih materialov. – Tashkent: Fan, 1966. – S.9-25.
12. SH.A.Kuldasheva, A.A.Agzamhodjaev, S.S.Hamraev Himicheskoe zakreplenie zasolennih pochvogruntov Surhandarinskoy oblasti // Tezisы dokladov IV Mejdunarodnoy nauchnoy konferensii «Kolloid i poverhnosti-2015». Almatы, 2015. -S.136.
13. Kuldasheva Sh.A. CHemical fixing of the salted sands Kok-daria of the Aral sea by means of compositions fixers // Journal “Universum” chemstry & biology. -Moskva. 2016. -No 3. -S.117-120.
14. Kuldasheva SH.A., Agzamhodjaev A.A. Himicheskoe zakreplenie zasolennih pochvogruntov Surhandarinskoy oblasti novim reagentom na osnove othoda proizvodstva // Himicheskaya tehnologiya, kontrol i upravlenie. – Tashkent. 2015. - No 5. - C. 19-23.
* * *
1A.T. Dzhalilov, H.H. Turaev, 2Sh.I. Mamatkulov, F.B. Eshkurbonov, Sh.A. Kasimov, M.B. Eshkurbonova
STUDY OF MORPHOLOGY AND OPTICAL PROPERTIES OF COMPLEX-FORMING IONITES
1SUE Tashkent Scientific Research Institute of Chemical Technology, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
2UE Educational Center of High Technologies, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Termez State University, Termez, Uzbekistan
Abstract. Background. At present, synthetic ion-exchange polymers become increasingly important, which is associated with their extensive use for solving environmental problems, complex processing of raw materials, and creating waste-free technological schemes. Therefore, the study of the complexation of ion exchangers with ions of sorbed metals, the presence of a sorption process is also an actual task of inorganic and analytical chemistry.
The purpose of this work is the IR spectroscopic, electron microscopic study of the phase microstructure and the composition of the complexing ion exchangers.
Methodology. The structure and properties of the mesh ion exchangers obtained by the methods of scanning electron microscopy and IR spectroscopy are studied.
Originality A new polyfunctional anion exchanger was synthesized based on the reaction products of diglycidylthiourea (DHT) and hydrolyzed polyacrylonitrile (GIPAN). The phase microstructure and the composition of complexing ion exchangers were studied by IR spectroscopy and scanning electron microscopy.
Findings. Absorption in the region of 1400-1405 cm-1, caused by stretching vibrations of С = S and C = O groups, confirms the presence of thiol and oxol groups in the structure of ion exchangers. The results of the EDAX device showed that in the ion exchangers the elemental composition is represented mainly by carbon, oxygen, nitrogen, sulfur, chlorine, sodium, their content in weight percent: DHT + GIPAN C - 53.0%, O - 16.8%, N - 14.1%, Cl - 13.0%, S - 3.1%. DMT + GIPAN C - 51.6%, S - 31.0%, O - 9.3%, N - 7.6%, Na - 0.4%.
Keywords: complexation, microstructure, composition, spectroscopy, ability, curves.
* The structure and composition of the resulting complexing ion exchangers were studied.
* Absorption in the region of 1400-1405 cm-1 confirms the presence of thiol and oxol groups
To cite this article: A.T. Dzhalilov, H.H. Turaev, Sh.I. Mamatkulov, F.B. Eshkurbonov, Sh.A. Kasimov, M.B. Eshkurbonova. study of morphology and optical properties of complex-forming ionites // Uzbek chemical journal.- 2017. – Nr6. – Pp.14-19.
Received: 14.12.2017; Accepted: 14.01.2018; Published: 22.01.2018.
1. Kablov E.N. Strategicheskie napravleniya razvitiya materialov i tehnologiy ih pererabotki na period do 2030 goda // ZHurnal "Aviacionnyie materialyi i tehnologii". 2012. No5. S. 7-17.
2. Kattaev N.T., Ramazonov A.H. Sintez i fiziko-himicheskie svoystva novogo anionita// YElektronnyiy nauchnyiy zhurnal. No 7 (28) . URL: http://7universum.com/ru/tech/archive/item/3399 - Moskva-2016.
3. Kirillov V.N., Starcev O.V., Efimov V.A. Klimaticheskaya stoykost` i povrezhdaemost` polimernyih kompozicionnyih materialov, problemyi i puti resheniya // ZHurnal "Aviacionnyie materialyi i tehnologii". 2012 g. No5. S. 412-423.
4. Murashov V.V. Opredelenie fiziko-mehanicheskih harakteristik i sostava polimernyih kompozicionnyih materialov akusticheskimi metodami // ZHurnal "Aviacionnyie materialyi i tehnologii". 2012. No5. S. 465-475.
5. Postnov V.I., Nikitin K.E., Burhan O.L., Petuhov V.I., Orzaev V.G. Issledovanie ul`trazvukovyim metodom strukturnyih izmeneniy v PKM v processe formovaniya polimernyih kompozicionnyih materialov // ZHurnal "Aviacionnyie materialyi i tehnologii". 2009. No3. S. 25-29.
6. Gul` V.E. Struktura i prochnost` polimerov // Monografiya. M.: Himiya. 1971. 334 s.
7. Narisava I. Prochnost` polimernyih materialov. // Monografiya. M.: Himiya. 1987. 400 s.
8. Kobets L.P., Deev I.S. Carbon fibres: structure and mechanical properties // J. Composites Science and Technology. 1997. V. 57. P. 1571-1580.
9. Litvinov V.B., Kobec L.P., Toksanbaev M.S., Deev I.S., Buchnev L.M. Strukturno-mehanicheskie svoystva vyisokoprochnyih uglerodnyih volokon // ZHurnal "Kompozityi i nanostrukturyi". 2011. No3. S. 36-50.
10. Deev I.S., Morgulec S.V., SHan`gina M.N. Issledovanie osobennostey stroeniya i napryazhenno-deformirovannogo sostoyaniya uglerodnyih volokon s razlichnoy formoy poperechnogo secheniya// Materialovedenie. 2011. No1. S. 23-28.
11. Turaev H.H., Dzhalilov A.T., YEshkurbonov F.B., Kasimov SH.SH. Sintez i svoystva ionoobmennyih smol// Uzb.him.zhurn. - 2013. No2.- S.23-25.
12. YEshkurbonov F.B. Poluchenie ionitov na osnove reakcii vzaimodeystviya tiomochevinyi, yepihlorgidrina i razlichnyih aminov// Uzb.him.zhurn. - 2013. No5. - S. 27-30.
13. Dzhalilov A.T., Turaev H.H., YEshkurbonov F.B., Kasimov SH.SH. Izuchenie fiziko-himicheskih svoystv sintezirovannogo komplekso-obrazuyus`hego anionita// Uzb.him.zhurn. - 2013. No1. - S.10-12.
14. Kazicyina L.A., Kupletskaya N.B. "Primenenie UF-, IK- i YAMR-spektroskopii v organicheskoy himii". UP. M.: "Vyissh. shkola", 1971.
* * *
B.T. Sabirov, S.S.Tairov, YU.K.ZHumanov, Z.R. Kadyrova
DEVELOPMENT OF COMPOSITION OF CERAMIC MASSES FOR FACING TILE WITH USE BENTONITA OF LOGON AND SAND OF SUN DUNE OF YAZ'YAVAN
Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Uzbekistan,
Abstract. Background. Provision of need to construction industry in domestic material presents the actual problem within the framework of social state and regional programs. At the last years in Republic were carried in formation several enterprises on production of the ceramic tile, equipped modern production line of the foreign companies, the general production problem for which is constant searching for qualitative local raw materials material. Since, without complex and goal-directed study of physical-chemical characteristic of mineral cheese, development of optimum composition ceramic masses with provision for technological particularities of the production processes and technical possibilities of the equipment, mass production to qualitative product, meeting normative-technical requirements, is considered impossible.
Purpose. Complex study of available local cheese – bentonite of Logon and sand of sun dune of Yaz'yavan for development of composition masses for ceramic facing tiles.
Methodology. As object of the studies bentonite of Logon and sand of sun dune of Yaz'yavan deposit and pilot models of the ceramic masses on their base. are chosen. The study was executed with using the methods of physical-chemical analysis and classical methods of ceramic technology.
Originality. It is found out that introduction of bentonite as plastic component in composition of the ceramic mass under speed mode fining in interval of the temperature 1050-1180 оC prevent the fragment of pottery to arising the undesirable process - flash, playing role flux melts formed. It is determined that in process sintering sample occurs the high temperature of the new formation of the crystalline phases in the manner of mineral vollostonite, anortite, defining final qualitative features of the ceramic fragment of pottery - mechanical toughness, density, shrinkages and water absorption.
Findings. It is designed and explored optimum compositions of the ceramic masses on base available cheese, is installed temperature спекания, as well as other optimum technological conditions of the reception face bars with study of physical-technical factors got sample designed composition.
Keywords: ceramic mass, facing tile, bentonite of Logon, sand of sun dune, fining, sintering, water absorbsion, shrinkage.
* Chemical-mineralogical composition and ceramical-technological characteristics of Logon bentonite.
* Compositions of the ceramic masses for facing tile from local raw materials
* Ceramic masses mainly have a maximum content of bentonite (upto 25mass %).
To cite this article: B.T. Sabirov, S.S.Tairov, YU.K.ZHumanov, Z.R. Kadyrova. Development of composition of ceramic masses for facing tile with use bentonita of logon and sand of sun dune of yaz'yavan // Uzbek chemical journal.- 2017. – Nr6. – Pp.20-26..
Received: 24.11.2017; Accepted: 17.12.2017; Published: 22.01.2018.
1. Aripov YE.A, Zakirov M.Z., Ahmedov K.S. Montmorillonit-gidroslyudistyie glinyi Uzbekistana. FAN, 1976, S.136.
2. Agzamhodzhaev A.A., Umarov M.,Aripov YE.A. Issledovanie soderzhaniya poverhnostnyih gidrokil`nyih grupp opok i opokovidnyih glin metodom deyteroobmena.Uzb.him.zh.,1973,No5,S.41-43.
3. Kruglickiy N.N., Ovcharenko F.D. Fiziko-himicheskie osnovyi ispol`zovaniya bentonitovyih glin. Syir`evaya baza bentonitov SSSR i ih ispol`zovanie v narodnom hozyaystve. Moskva,1972 g. S.158-168.
4. Sabirov B.T., Kadyirova Z.R., Usmanov H.L., Husanhodzhaev F. Gidroizolyacionnyie materialyi na osnove bentonitovyih glin novyih mestorozhdeniy Uzbekistana. ZHurnal "Stroitel`nyie materialyi, oborudovanie, tehnologii HHI veka", Rossiya. 2014, No 9. S. 48-51.
5. Giller L.YA. Tablicyi mezhploskostnyih rasstoyaniy. M., Nedra. 1966, -T.2. -264 s.
6. Miheev V.N. Rentgenometricheskiy opredelitel` mineralov. M., Gosgeoltehizdat. 1957. -868 s.
7. Mirkin L.I. Spravochnik po rentgenostrukturnomu analizu polikristallov. M.: Fiz.mat.literaturyi, 1961.-640 s.
8. Tolkachev S.S. Tablicyi mezhploskostnyih rasstoyaniy. L. :Himiya, 1968, -132 s.
9. ASTM - X-Ray Powder Diffraction Data File American Society for Testing and Materials., Philadelphia, Pa, 1967.
11. Gerasin V.A.Bahov F.N., Merekalova N.D., Korolev YU.M., Fischer H.R. Struktura formiruyus`hihsya ni Na+ - montmorillonite sloev PAV i sovmestimost` modificirovannoy glinyi s poliolifenami. Vyisokomolekulyarnyie soedineniya. Seriya A. 2005g.,T.47. S.1635-1651.
12. Poluboyarinov D.N., Popil`skiy R.YA. Praktikum po tehnologii keramiki i ogneuporov. M.: Stroyizdat, 1972.- 354 s.
* * *
UDK 541.621.793.3; 541.124/128
U.N. Ruziev, V.P. Guro, M.A.Ibragimova, E.T.Safarov
VANADIUM DOPING OF A HARD ALLOY OF WC-Co SYSTEM
Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Uzbekistan,
Abstract. Background. The urgent problem of the Research-and-Production Association of JSC Almalyk MMC was the need to increase the wear resistance of products made from hard alloys, which is caused by low wear resistance of tools made from them. The analysis of the causes revealed the probable causes of this lag: - the structure of the alloy or its components; - undesirable impurities in the alloy or components; - possible alloying of imported analogues.
Purpose: to find ways to increase the wear resistance of the hard alloy of the WC-Co system. Research objectives: selection of ligature, which increases wear of TC VC-6, manufacturing of the testing apparatus for wear; hardness measurement, physical and chemical studies.
Methodology. The object of research is the alloys of the WC-Co system, as well as the vanadium master alloy. The hardness and wear resistance of the materials were evaluated, X-ray diffraction on an EMPYREAN XDR diffractometer with an elemental analysis probe by X-ray fluorescence.
Originality. It is shown that when doping a hard alloy with vanadium, an increased wear resistance of the alloy is achieved. From the series of diffractograms and images on an electron microscope, it follows that the addition of vanadium carbide - 1% by mass, reduces and stabilizes the grain size of the alloy: nanostructuring is observed.
Findings. The wear resistance and hardness of samples of WC-Co and WC-VC-Co systems were measured. Images of electron microscopy of their surfaces are made, X-ray diffraction data of these samples are studied.
Key words: hard alloys, vanadium carbide, tungsten carbide, cobalt, wear resistance, hardness.
* The hard alloy of the WC-Co system is modified by vanadium;
* The structure of the hard alloy of the WC-VC-Co system was studied.
To cite this article: U.N. Ruziev, V.P. Guro, M.A.Ibragimova, E.T.Safarov. Vanadium doping of a hard alloy of WC-Co system // Uzbek chemical journal.- 2017. – Nr6. – Pp.27-32.
Received: 28.12.2017; Accepted: 18.01.2018; Published: 22.01.2018.
1. Tehnologiya i svoystva spechennyih tverdyih splavov i izdeliy iz nih - Panov B.C., CHuvilin A.M. MISIO, 2001
2. Stepanchuk A.N., Bilyik I.I., Boyko P.A. Tehnologiya poroshkovoy metallurgii.-K.: Vis`ha shk., 1989.-415s.
3. Skorohod V.V. Poroshkovyie materialyi na osnove tugoplavkih metallov i soedineniy.- K.: Tehnika,1982.-167s.
4. Enoch N. Ogunmuyiwa, Natasha Sacks, Lennart Bergstrom, Farid Akhtar / 34.33 Lule? University of Technology / Effect of 10 wt % VC on the friction and sliding wear of spark plasma sintered WC-12 wt % Co cemented carbides / Tribology Transactions. April 2016 Impact Factor: 1.35. DOI: 10.1080/10402004.2016.1159360 To link to this article: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10402004.2016.1159360
5. SUN Lan, Cheng-chang, LIN Chen-guang, CAO Rui-jun VC Prepared Ultrafine WC-11Co Composites by Spark Plasma Sintering // Proceedings of Sino-Swedish Structural Materials Symposium 2007. A comparison between ultrafine WC-Co and fine WC-VC-Co alloys.
6. D. du Randt, S. Luyckx, D. Marcoulides, I.T. Northrop and D.J. Whitefield Boart Longyear Research Centre, Krugersdorp School of Process and Materials Engineering, University of the Witwatersrand, Private Bag 3, WITS 2050, Johannesburg, South Africa Boart Longyear Springs Centre, Springs, South Africa.
7. S. Luyckx, C. Osborne, L. A. Cornish & D. Whitefield (1996) Fine Grained WC-VC-Co Hardmetal // Powder Metallurgy, 39:3, P. 210-212, DOI: 10.1179/pom.1918.104.22.168
8. C.N. Machio, G. Akdogan, M.J. Witcomb, S. Luyckx. Performance of WC-VC-Co thermal spray coatings in abrasion and slurry erosion tests // Wear 258 (2005) 434-442. doi:10.1016/j.wear.2004.09.033.
9. Jin-Kyu Lee a, Song-Yi Kim b, Ryan T. Ottc, Jin-Young Kim d, Jurgen Eckertd e, Min-Ha Lee. Effect of reinforcement phase on the mechanical property of tungsten nanocomposite synthesized by spark plasma sintering // Int. Journal of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials. V. 54 (2016) 14-18. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016Zj.ijrmhm.2015.07.009 0263-4368/
10. XiaoLiang Shi, Hua Yang, Gangqin Shao, Xingiong Duan, Zhen Xiong. Nanoindentation study of ultrafine WC-10Co cemented carbide // MATERIALS CHARACTERIZATION.V.59(2008).P. 374-379. doi:10.1016/j.matchar.2007.02.004
11. D. du Randt, D., Luyckz, S., Marcoulides, D., Northrop, I.T. and Whitefield, D.J. (2000) 'A comparison between ultrafine WC -Co and fine WC-VC-Co alloys', Int. J. of Materials and Product Technology, Vol. 15, Nos 3/4/5, pp. 270-274.
12. F. Arenas, I.B. de Arenas, J. Ochoa, S.-A. Cho. Influence of VC on the microstructure and mechanical properties of WC-Co sintered cemented carbides // International Journal of Refractory Metals & Hard Materials. V.17 (1999) P.91-97.
* * *
S. X. Azimov, B. S. Zakirov, A. Kh. Narkhodjaev, A. G. Pogosyan
OBTAINING OF A PHYSIOLOGICALLY ACTIVE SUBSTANCE FROM COTTON FACTORIES’ WASTES
Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Uzbekistan,
Abstract. Background. When cleaning raw cotton at cotton ginning plants and cotton-growing stations, a large amount of waste is extracted, consisting of fibrous fractions, organic impurities (leaves, cups, boxes) and mineral sludge. The volume of waste produced annually by cotton factories grows. The wastes of the factories are enriched with amino acids and useful bioorganic substances revealing their physiological activity. From the waste of cotton ginning plants with a source of biologically active substances, after chemical treatment, valuable preparations can be obtained, which take an increasing place in the development of modern innovative technologies. The isolated substances can be used to stimulate the growth and development of plants.
In this paper, one of the possible options for the use of waste cotton ginning factories as raw material for the production of physiologically active substances is discussed.
Purpose: The aim is the experimental substantiation of obtaining preparations based on waste from cotton ginning factory by extraction with nitric acid, which are positioned as plant growth regulators.
Methodology. Conducting a quantitative analysis of the content of amino acids, of the kinematic viscosity of solutions with capillary viscometer VPZH-2, of relative density – with pycnometer, of medium’s pH – with a universal ionomer "pH-150 MI". Analysis of the quantitative composition of citric and malic acids in the extract of waste from cotton ginning factory. Analytical analysis of the content of calcium and magnesium.
Originality. A physiologically active substance was obtained from waste from cotton ginning factories and dilute nitric acid (5, 10%). The research and establishment of optimal parameters for neutralization of the studied solution with monoethanolamine were carried out. Creation of a preparative form of physiologically active substance was fulfilled as well as determination of the rheological properties of the obtained preparation.
Findings. The process of obtaining physiologically active substance from nitric acid extracts of wastes of cotton ginning factories was studied. The waste cotton gins from weak solutions of 5, 10% nitric acid was extracted at a ratio of S: L =1: 7 (solid and liquid). A product of acid solutions of waste extracts from cotton ginning plants was obtained. The rheological properties of acidic solutions have been studied. Acidic extracts were neutralized with monoethanolamine. The physiologically active substance was obtained by evaporation of neutralized extracts from the waste of cotton gins. On the basis of the results of agrochemical tests, the optimal concentration of nitric acid: 5% and 10%, was detected.
Key words: waste of cotton, physiologically active substances, monoethanolamine, nitrate extract concentrate, monoethanolamine, neutralization, carbamide, plant growth stimulant.
* Receipt of physiologically active substance from waste of cotton ginning plants;
* Obtained physiologically active substance is applied as a plant growth stimulant;
* Technology of obtaining fertilizers containing physiologically active substance.
To cite this article: S. X. Azimov, B. S. Zakirov, A. Kh. Narkhodjaev, A. G. Pogosyan. Obtaining of a physiologically active substance from cotton factories’ wastes // Uzbek chemical journal.- 2017. – Nr6. – Pp.32-42.
Received: 07.11.2017; Accepted: 22.01.2018; Published: 22.01.2018.
1. Adilova M.SH., Narhodzhaev A.H., Tuhtaev S. Issledovanie vzaimodeystviya monoyetanolamina s yablochnoy i limonnoy kislotami v vodnyih rastvorah pri 20°S // Aktual`nyie problemyi sovremennoy nauki. Trudyi I-go Mezhdunarodnogo foruma 6-y Mezhdunarodnoy konferencii. - Samara. -2005. 12-15 sentyabrya. - S. 11-12.
2. Togasharov A.S. Tehnologiya polucheniya defoliantov na osnove hloratov magniya, natriya i othoda hlopkoochistitel`nogo zavoda. Dis...kand.him.nauk. - Tashkent. -2011. - 37 s.
3. Sadikov A.S., Mednikov A.I., Turulov A.V., SHukurgina D.A. Proizvodstvo limonnoy i yablochnoy kislot iz list`ev hlopchatnika i otbrosov hlopkoochistitel`noy promyishlennosti. -Tashkent: Izd-vo ANRUz, 1956. -S. 23.
4. GOST 29302-92. Mezhgosudarstvennyiy standart. Nitrat ammoniya tehnicheskiy. Metod opredeleniya soderzhaniya obs`hego azota (titrimetricheskiy) posle distillyacii. IPK izdatel`stvo standartov. -Moskva. -2004.
5. Metodyi analiza fosfatnogo syir`ya, fosfornyih i kompleksnyih udobreniy, kormovyih fosfatov. -Moskva. -Izd. Himiya. -1975. -S.46.
6. Steven A., Cohen Daviel J., Amino acid analysis utilizing phenylisothiocyanata derivatives//Analytical Biochemistry - 1998. -V.17.-No.1. -Pp1-16.
7. Baram N.I. Sintezyi na osnove limonnoy i yablochnoy kislot: Avtoreferat... kand. him. nauk. -Tashkent. -1964. -S.16
8. SHvarcenbarh G. Flashka G. Kompleksonometricheskoe titrovanie. -M.: Himiya, 1970. -S.360.
9. Azimov S.H., Narhodzhaev A.H., Kim R.N. Novyie biologicheski aktivnyie preparatyi iz yekstrakta othodov pervichnoy obrabotki hlopka-syirca // Uzb. Him. ZHurn. -2014. -No6. -S.53-57.
* * *
A. A. Ziyaev, D. S. Ismailova, Kh. M. Bobakulov, T. T. Toshmurodov,R. P. Zakirova
NEV DERIVATIVES IN THE SERIES OF 5-SUBSTITUTED-1,3,4-OXA(THIA)DIAZOL-2-THIONES
S.Yunusov Institute of the Chemistry of Plant Substances, Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, M.Ulugbek str., 77, 100170, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. Backgraund. The great attention of researchers engaged in the search for new biologically active molecules is attracted to 1,3,4-oxa(thia)diazol-2-thiones which belong to the group of heterocyclic compounds having several reaction centers allowing them to undergo chemical transformations to obtain derivatives with different properties, including pesticide and pharmacological activity.
Purpose. Synthesize new compounds combining fragments of oxa(thia)diazole cycles and heterocyclic amines of different structures, study their fungicidal activity.
Methodology. Interactions of 2-alkyl derivatives-1,3,4-oxa(thia)diazoles with heterocyclic amines (piperidine, morpholine, succinimide, anabasin) were carried out. The structure of the compounds obtained is proved and characterized by the data of UV, IR, and 1H NMR spectra.
Originality. Previously not described in the literature derivatives that combine in their molecule fragments of 1,3,4-oxa(thia)diazole rings and heterocyclic amines were obtained.
Findings. The most effective condition for the reactions of amidoalkylation of oxa(thia)diazole chloroacetamides 3,4 with secondary amines was found: boiling in absolute benzene at a ratio of 1: 2 (HCl acceptor - excess of amine). It was found that the yields of the target products are much higher for compounds with the thiadiazole moiety. Synthesized compounds under laboratory conditions show weak fungicidal activity against Xanthomonas malvacearum (bacteria gommoz).
Key words: 1,3,4-oxa(thia)diazol-2-thiones, acylation, amidoalkylation, heterocyclic amines, fungicidal activity.
* Interaction of 2-alkylthio-1,3,4-oxa(thia)diazoles with heterocyclic amines;
* Obtaining of new derivatives with fragments of 1,3,4-oxa(thia)diazole rings and heterocyclic amines;
* The synthesized compounds show a weak fungicidal activity.
To cite this article: A. A. Ziyaev, D. S. Ismailova, Kh. M. Bobakulov, T. T. Toshmurodov,R. P. Zakirova. Nev derivatives in the series of 5-substituted-1,3,4-oxa(thia)diazol-2-thiones // Uzbek chemical journal.- 2017. – Nr6. – Pp.43-48.
Received: 16.01.2018; Accepted: 22.01.2018; Published: 22.01.2018.
1. Sharma R., Kumar N., Yaday R. Chemistry and pharmacological importance of 1,3,4-oxadiazole derivatives. Research & Reviews // Journal of Chemistry. – 2015. - Vol.4. - Issue 2. - p. 1-27.
2. Rajeev Kharb, Rupinder Kaur, Anil Kumar Sharma. Vistas on antimicrobial potential of novel oxadiazole derivatives in modern medicinal chemistry // European Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences. -2014. -Vol.1. -Issue 2. - p. 401-420.
3. Yang Hu, Cui-Yun Li, Xiao-Ming Wang, Yong-Hua Yang, Hai-Liang Zhu 1,3,4-Thiadiazole: Synthesis, Reactions and Applications in Medicinal, Agricultural and Materials // Chemistry & Chem. Rev. -2014. –Vol.114. –p. 5572−5610.
4. Othman A.A., Kihel M., Amara S. 1,3,4-Oxadiazole, 1,3,4-thiadiazole and 1,2,4-triazole derivatives as potential antibacterial agents // Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 2014, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/ j.arabjc.2014 .09.003
5. Lincy Joseph, Mathew George, Prabha Mathews A. Review on Various Biological Activities of 1,3,4-Thiadiazole Derivatives // J. Pharm. Chem. Biol. Sci. -2015. -Vol.3. -No3. -p.329-345.
6. Ismailova D.S., Ziyaev A.A., Sasmakov S.A., Abdurakhmanov J.M., Azimova Sh.S. Synthesis, chemical transformation and antimicrobial activity of the products of 5-(4-aminophenyl)-1,3,4-oxadiazolin-2-thiones interaction to alkyl esters of haloacetic acids // Journal of Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Biological Sciences – 2017. -Vol.5. -No1. -p.17-22.
7. Toshmurodov T.T., Ziyaev A.A., Elmuradov B.Z., Ismailova D.S., Kurbanova E.R. Highly Selective Synthesis and Fungicidal Activity of the Novel 2-Alkylthio-5-Amino-1,3,4-Thiadiazoles // Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Sciences -2016. -Vol.6. No3. -p.199-204.
8. Muxamedov N.S., Aliyev N.A. Sintez 3-(N,N-di-R-amidometil)-benzoksazolinonov i 2-(N,N-di-R- amidometil)tiobenzoksazolov // Jurnal VXO im. D.I.Mendeleeva. -1987, -No3, -S.342-344.
9. Ismailova D.S., Ziyaev A.A., Okmanov R.Ya., Shahidoyatov Kh.M., Tashkhodjaev B. 2-Benzylmercapto-5-piperidinoacetamido-1,3,4-thiadiazole // Acta Crystallographica Section E. -2014. -E70. –S.241.
10. Olimova M.I., Muxamedov N.S., Shahidoyatov H.M. Vzaimodeystviye 3- hlorasetilbenzotiozolin-2-tiona s alifaticheskimi i geterosiklicheskimi aminami // Himiya i himicheskaya tehnologiya. -Tashkent, -2008.- No2 .-s.25-27.
11. Olimova M.I., Muxamedov N.S., Shahidoyatov H.M. Vzaimodeystviye 3- hlorasetilbenzotiozolin-2-tiona s alifaticheskimi i geterosiklicheskimi aminami // Uzbekskiy himicheskiy jurnal. - Tashkent. -2009. -No1. -S.12-15.
12. Krasilnikov N.A. Mikroorganizmi pochvi i visshiye rasteniya.-M.: izdatelstvo AN SSSR. -1966. -S.465.
* * *
УДК 547.913: 57.021:57.083.1: 57.013
N.Z. Mamadalieva, S.A. Sasmakov, S.S. Azimova
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION, ANTIMICROBIAL AND ANTIOXIDANT ACTIVITIES OF THE ESSENTIAL OILS OF NEPETA CATARIA AND SALVIA OFFICINALIS FROM UZBEK FLORA
Institute of the Chemistry of Plant Substances of the Academy Sciences of Uzbekistan, 100170 Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Abstract. Background: Plants of the genera Nepeta and Salvia (Lamiaceae) are important ornamental, medicinal, and aromatic plants, many of which produce essential oils. This oil is important in pharmaceutical, food, perfumery and cosmetic industries. The species N. cataria and S. officinalis growing in Uzbekistan are rich for essential oils, but the chemical composition, antimicrobial and antioxidant activities of their oil are not investigated yet.
Purpose: The aim of this study was to establish the chemical composition of essential oils of N. cataria and S. officinalis from flora of Uzbekistan and to evaluate their in vitro antimicrobial and antioxidant activities.
Methodology: The essential oil’s compositions of N. cataria and S. officinalis were analyzed using GC-MS devices. Antimicrobial activity was studied in vitro against a range of bacteria and fungi using diffusion and microdilution methods. The antioxidant activity of the essential oils was evaluated using DPPH* test.
Originality: Essential oil’s compositions of S. officinalis and N. cataria were characterized by their large amount of oxygenated monoterpens. Essential oil of S. officinalis exhibited inhibitory activity against Bacillus subtilis and Escherichia coli.
Findings: In the essential oil of Salvia officinalis the dominating substances are cis-thujone (19.7%), camphor (12.9%), 1,8-cineole (9.2%) and α-humulene (6.4%), while in Nepeta cataria the major oil components are 4a-α,7α,7a-β-nepetalactone (31.1%), 1,8-cineole (12.3%), 4a-α,7-β,7a-α-nepetalactone (8.9%) and thymol (8.4%). The essential oils had considerable antimicrobial activity against different bacterial strains and fungi. Among the tested samples of essential oils N. cataria essential oil has the higher antioxidant activity with IC50 value of 66.43 ± 4.67 μl/ml.
Keywords: Salvia officinalis, Nepeta cataria, GC-MS, essential oil, antimicrobial, antioxidant activity.
* Essential oil’ compositions of S. officinalis and N. cataria;
* Antimicrobial activity of essential oils S. officinalis and N. cataria;
* Antioxidant activity of essential oils S. officinalis and N. cataria
To cite this article: N.Z. Mamadalieva, S.A. Sasmakov, S.S. Azimova. Chemical composition, antimicrobial and antioxidant activities of the essential oils of Nepeta cataria and Salvia officinalis from uzbek flora // Uzbek chemical journal.- 2017. – Nr6. – Pp.48-53.
Received: 14.12.2017; Accepted: 29.12.2017; Published: 22.01.2018.
1. Adorjan B., Buchbauer G. 2010. Biological properties of essential oils: an updated review. Flavour Fragr Jour. 25, 407-426.
2. Vvedenskiy A. 1961. Flora Uzbekistana (Flora of Uzbekistan). Tashkent: Izd. Akad. Nauk UzSSR; 5:266-410 [in Russian].
3. Mamedov N., Mamadalieva N. 2016. Medicinal plants of former USSR used for treatment of depression. In: Herbal Medicine in Depression: traditional medicine to innovative drug delivery. Ed. Grosso C. Springer International Publishing; p. 183-258.
4. Zomorodian K., Saharkhiz M.J., Rahimi M.J., Shariatifard S., Pakshir K., Khashei R. 2013. Chemical composition and antimicrobial activities of essential oil of Nepeta cataria L. Against common causes of oral infections. Journal of Dentistry. 10(4), 329-337.
5. Abu-Darwish M.S., Cabral C., Ferreira I.V., Gonçalves M.J., Cavaleiro C., Cruz M.T., Al-Bdour T.H., Salgueiro L. Essential oil of common sage (Salvia officinalis L.) from Jordan: Assessment of safety in mammalian cells and its antifungal and anti-inflammatory potential. BioMed Research International. 2013, ID538940.
6. Hamidpour M., Hamidpour R., Hamidpour S., Shahlari M. 2014. Chemistry, pharmacology, and medicinal property of Sage (Salvia) to prevent and cure illnesses such as obesity, diabetes, depression, dementia, lupus, autism, heart disease, and cancer. Jour Trad and Compl Medicine. 4: 82-88.
7. Adams R.P. 2007. Identification of essential oil components by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry. 4th ed. Carol Stream, IL: Allured Publishing Co.
8. Mamadalieva N.Z., Herrmann F., El-Readi M.Z., Tahrani A., Hamoud R., Egamberdieva D.R., Azimova S.S., Wink M. 2011. Flavonoids in Scutellaria immaculata and S. ramosissima (Lamiaceae) and their biological activities. Jour Pharm Pharmacol. 63: 1346-1357.
9. Mamadalieva N.Z., El-Readi M.Z., Janibekov A.A., Tahrani A., Wink M. 2011. Phytoecdysteroids of Silene guntensis and their in vitro cytotoxical and antioxidant activity. Z Naturforsch C. 66c: 215-224.
10. Mamadalieva N.Z., Ovidi E., Vinciguerra V., Ashour M.L., Azimova S.S., Tiezzi A. 2016. Chemical composition and biological activities of Thymus seravschanicus. Chem Nat Comp. 52: 315-316.
11. Craft J.D., Satyal P., Setzer W.N. 2017. The chemotaxonomy of common Sage (Salvia officinalis) based on the volatile constituents. Medicines. 4: 47.
12. Adiguzel A., Ozer H., Sokmen M., Gulluce M., Sokmen A., Kilic H., Sahin F., Baris O. 2009. Antimicrobial and antioxidant activity of the essential oil and methanol extract of Nepeta cataria. Polish Jour Microbiol. 58:69-76.
* * *
INFLUENCE OF HYDROLYSIS PRODUCTS OF VARIOUS WHEAT PROTEINS ON THE ALCOHOL BREAST PROCESS
Abstract. Background. One of the important tasks of alcohol production is the development and implementation of resource-saving technologies which makes maximum use of raw materials. The implementation of waste-free technology for the processing of grain raw materials will significantly reduce the cost of ready product and make it competitive in the domestic and world markets.
Purpose. The purpose of this work is to investigate the effect of hydrolysis products of various wheat proteins on the growth dynamics of yeast, during alcoholic fermentation.
Methodology. The enzymatic methods of hydrolysis of various proteins of wheat grain with proteolytic enzymes from bacteria Bacillus amyloliquefaciens (Neutraza, “Novozymes”, Denmark) and the influence on fermentative activity of yeast Saccharamyces cerevisea during alcoholic fermentation were used.
Originality. The effect of hydrolysis products of water-soluble, salt-soluble, alcohol-soluble and alkaline-soluble proteins of wheat on growth and enzymatic activity of Saccharamyces cerevisea during alcoholic fermentation is studied. It is shown that depending on hydrolysates the yeast fermentative activity was different.
Findings. The hydrolysis products of water-soluble proteins highly affected the exponential phase of yeast and the activity of antioxidant enzymes appear faster than those hydrolysis products of salt-soluble, alcohol-soluble and alkaline-soluble proteins. It has been established that hydrolysis products of albumin are valuable amine nitrogen to ensure the normal functioning of yeast cells.
Keywords: wheat, proteins, hydrolysis, fermentative, yeast, fermentation, influence, alcohol.
* Albumin hydrolysates greatly intensify the process of reproduction of yeast.
* The alcohol content in fermentation medium was 5.5% against 1.2% control.
To cite this article: A.H.Boboev, H.T.Hasanov. Influence of hydrolysis products of various wheat proteins on the alcohol breast process // Uzbek chemical journal.- 2017. – Nr6. – Pp.53-59.
Received: 30.11.2017; Accepted: 05.01.2018; Published: 22.01.2018.
1. Turshatov M.V. Sovremennaya tehnologiya proizvodstva spirta // Proizvodstva spirta i likyorovodochnih izdeliy. - 2011. - No 1. -S. 28-29.
2. Krikunova L.N., Andrienko T.V. Energosberegayushaya tehnologiya pererabotki zerna rji // Proizvodstva spirta i likyorovodochnih izdeliy.– 2007. - No3. -S. 14-15.
3. Vorobeva G.I., Maksimova G.N., Gluhih S.A. Tehnologiya intensifikatsii proizvodstva spirta s primeneniem kompozitsionnih biostimulyatorov // Proizvodstva spirta i likyorovodochnih izdeliy. -2004. –No 2. –S.16-18.
4. Sandra Helena da Cruz, Eduardo Maffud Cilli, and José Roberto Ernandes, Structural complexity of the nitrogen source and influence of yeast growth and fermentation. J. Inst. Brew. 108(1):54-61, 2002.
5. Vostrikov S.V., Sautina N.V. Vliyanie proteoliticheskih fermentnih preparatov nativnogo i denaturirovannogo belka zernovogo susla // Proizvodstva spirta i likyorovodochnih izdeliy. -2005. –No 4. – S.37-38.
6. Vostrikov S.V., Yakovlev A.N., Bushin M.A. Vliyanie sbalansirovannogo sostava zernovogo susla na protsess biosinteza drojjevoy biomassi // Proizvodstva spirta i likyorovodochnih izdeliy. -2006. –No 2. – S.32-33.
7. Preparati fermentnie. Metod opredeleniya proteoliticheskoy aktivnosti. M.: 1985. GOST 20264.2-85.
8. Ermakova A.N. Metodi biohimicheskih isslidovaniy rasteniy. Leningrad. 1972. – S. 47-48
9. Pod redaktsiey Egorova N.S. Rukovodstvo k prakticheskim zanyatiyam po mikrobiologii. 3-е izdanie. Izdatelstva Moskovskogo universiteta. 1995, -S.129-132.
10. Poligalina G.V. Tehnohimicheskiy control spirtovogo i likyorovodochnogo proizvodstva. Moskva.: Kolos, 1999. -S.85-88.
11. Rimareva L.V., Overchenko M.B., Ignatova N.I., Abramova I.I. Teoreticheskie i prakticheskie osnovi fermentativnogo kataliza polimerov zernovogo sirya v spirtovom proizvodstve // Proizvodstva spirta i likyorovodochnih izdeliy. -2008. – No 3. – S.4-9.
12. Nechaeva A.P. Pishevaya himiya. 4 izdanie. Sankt Peterburg -2007. –S.56-61.
* * *
J.H. Hasanov., F.М. Rahimov, 1Zhang Miansong
THE INFLUENCE OF PARTICLE SIZES ON QUALITY-QUANTITIVE PARAMETERS OF EXTRACT APPLYING SUPERCRITICAL OIL EXTRACTION
Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan, Institute of General and Inorganic chemistry, Toshkent c. E-mail:
email@example.com, 1Shandong Academy of Sciences, Institute of Biotechnology, Jinan c.
Abstract. Background. Development of technology and science give opportunity to create alternative technologies for some processes. Available extraction technologies and used solvents have got lucks of contamination rate, cleaning degree, resource saving. Supercritical extraction is advanced technology which is not above mentioned drawbacks. Studying of influence of technological parameters on quality-quantities characters of extracts from local plants by applying this technology.
Purpose. Study of the influence of size of particles on quality and quantity parametrs of the extract.
Methodology. Supercritical extraction laboratory equipment has been used for experiments. Moisture and oil content of the seed determined applying by traditional methods (using sokslet and drying mashines). Fatty acid composition has been determined applying Termo fisher 1310 gaz chromatograph and colon TR-WAX (0.25, 30, 0.32 mm).
Originality. Influence of the sizes of the particles on quality and quantity parametres of the extract of supercritical extraction process has been determined.
Findings. The extract has been recovered by applying supercritical extraction on the sizes of 0.27mm < d1 < 0.7 mm 11.46% and 0.7 mm < d2 < 1.4 mm 10.66%. The volume of the extract of the doge rose seeds with particles d1 has got 8.31% saturated fatty acid, 91,68% unsaturated fatty acid, the content of lenolic acid was 53.08% α – Linolenic was 0,09%. Particles with d2 has been extracted, oil content was 8.42% saturated and 91.58% unsaturated. The structure of the extract with Lenolic fatty acids accounted for 52.77% and α–Linolenic 0.1%.
Keywords: critical temperature, critical pressure, diffusion coefficient, chromatograph, supercritical extraction, fatty acids.
* Influence of particles sizes on quality and quantity parametres of the extract;
* Direct influence of the particle size on the recovered oil volume and fatty acid content
To cite this article: J.H. Hasanov., F.М. Rahimov, Zhang Miansong. The influence of particle sizes on quality-quantitive parameters of extract applying supercritical oil extraction // Uzbek chemical journal.- 2017. – Nr6. – Pp.59-65.
Received: 05.01.2018; Accepted: 19.01.2018; Published: 22.01.2018.
1. Herrero M., Mendiola J.A., Cifuentes A., Ibáñez E. Supercritical fluid extraction: Recent advances and application // J. Chromatogr. A. -2010, No1217. – Р. 2495–2511.
2. Reverchon E., Taddeo R. Extraction of sage oil by supercritical CO2: Influence of some process parameters // J. Supercrit. Fluids. -1995. No8. – P. 302–309.
3. Akgerman A., Roop R.K., Hess R.K., Yeo S.D. Environmental application of supercritical extraction. In Supercritical Fluid Technology—Reviews on Modern Theory and Application // Bruno T.J., Ely J.F., Eds., CRC Press: Boca Raton, FL, USA, -1991. – P. 479.
4. Reverchon E. Mathematical modeling of sage oil supercritical extraction // AIChEJ. -1996. – P.1765-1771.
5. Andrea C., Massimo E.M., Andrea O. Supercritical Fluid Extraction of Plant Flavors and Fragrances // Molecules.- 2013. No 18. – P.7194-7238.
6. Mohammed J.H.A., Mohammed Z.I.S., Sahena F., Mohd Y.A.M., Nik N.N.A.R., Mohd O.A.K. Applications of Supercritical Fluid Extraction (SFE) of Palm Oil and Oil from Natural Source // Molecules -2012. No17. – P.1764-1794.
7. Reid R.C., Рrausnitz J.M., Рoling B.E. The Рroрorties of Gases and Liquids- М.: McGraw – Hill: New York, NY, USA, 1987.
8. Erkey C., Madras G., Orejuela M., Akgerman A. Supercritical carbon dioxide of organics from soil // Environ. Sci. Technol. -1993. No27. – P.1225–1231.
9. Salgin U., Yildiz N., Köroğlu F., Çalimli A. A parametric study of phenolic compounds desorption performance from organobentonite by supercritical fluids // J. Supercrit. Fluids -2007. -No39. – P. 296–303.
10. Roklyakova T.K. Izuchenie i razvitie tehnologii sellektivni yekstrakcii i ispolzovanie CO2 ekstraktov parfumernogo promishlennosti - M.: Avtoreferat, kan.teh.nauk.Krasnodar, 1980. 26s.
11. Herrero M., Castro-Puyana M., Mendiola J.A., Ibanez E. Compressed fluids for the extraction of bioactive compounds // Trends Anal. Chem. -2013. No43. – P.67–83.
12. Girotra P., Singh S.K., Nagpal K. Supercritical fluid technology: a promising approach in pharmaceutical research // Pharm. Dev. Technol.- 2013. No18. – P.22–38.
13. Xasanov J.X., Usmonov K.I., Avezov T.A. Prognoz prodoljitelnosti processa s primeneniem neyronnyih setey processa super kritikcheskoy ekstrakcii //Farmasevticheskiy vesnik Uzbekistana. -2017. No1. - S.27-31.
* * *
UDK 66.074.3 620.193:665.511
V.P. Guro, M.A. Ibragimova, S.B. Rasulova, Shamsiev Sh.D.
ON NEUTRALIZATION OF HYDROGEN SULFUR IN WASTE WATERS OF OIL-GAS INDUSTRIES
Abstract. Background. Associated waters of oil and gas industry contain hydrogen sulphide, which has a destructive effect on metal structures. One way to combat its aggressive effect on carbon steel is to eliminate or drastically reduce its concentration in water. This approach is known and is implemented in the world practice by reagent, electrochemical or adsorption methods.
Purpose: to propose an electrocatalytic way of neutralizing hydrogen sulphide in water, without supplying an external current to the system.
Methodology. The reservoir water of the Urtabulok-Samontepa field, LLC Mubarekneftegaz, was chosen as an object. The oxidation of hydrogen sulphide was carried out on the surface of Baysun coal in the liquid phase. Controlled the concentration of hydrogen sulphide in water, electrochemical measurements were carried out at the potentiostat PI-50-1.
Originality. An electrochemical mechanism is proposed for the oxidation of sulfur-hydrogen to elemental sulfur in water on the surface of coal-catalyst, under the action of dissolved oxygen in the air.
Findings. The i-E oxidation curves of hydrogen sulphide on copper, graphite, and glassy carbon have been removed. Owing to the revealed regularities, the material of the volumetric porous electrode - Baysun activated carbon was justified. The change in the modulus of hydrogen sulphide concentration reduction on it, depending on the pH of the medium, temperature, and the loading height in the coal-catalyst column was studied. A method for purifying water from hydrogen sulphide in it has been developed.
Key words: hydrogen sulphide, coal-catalyst, elemental sulfur, acid-air.
* A catalyst material for the oxidation of hydrogen sulphide by oxygen is proposed.
* Baysun coal is proposed as a catalyst.
To cite this article: V.P. Guro, M.A. Ibragimova, S.B. Rasulova. On neutralization of hydrogen sulfur in waste waters of oil-gas industries // Uzbek chemical journal.- 2017. – Nr6. – Pp.65-70.
Received: 14.12.2017; Accepted: 15.01.2018; Published: 22.01.2018.
1. Chattora J., Tiwan S.B., Ray A.K., Mitra A. Investigation on the mechanical degradation of a steel line pipe due to hydrogen ingress during exposure to a simulated sour environment // Corros. Sci.-1995.-V. 37.- No 6.- P. 885-896.
2. Saakiyan L.S., Efremov A.I. Zas`hita neftepromyislovogo oborudova-niya ot korrozii.- M.: Izd-vo Nedra.- 1982.- 232 s.
3. Lubenskiy A.P., Grigor`eva G.I., Seregin S.I. i dr. Vliyanie davle-niya serovodoroda na korroziyu trubnyih staley.// RNTS VNIIOYENG "Korro-ziya i zas`hita v neftegazovoy promyishlennosti".- 1980.- No 1.- S. 3-5.
4. Kudelin YU.I., Legezin N.E., Nikolaeva V.A. Izuchenie otnositel`noy agressivnosti sredyi pri serovodorodnoy korrozii//RNTS VNIIOYENG Korroziya i zas`hita v neftegazovoy promyishlennosti.- 1977.- No 11.- S.4-6.
5. Kryachkov A.A. Tehnologiya podgotovki gazovogo kondensata // Neft` Gaz Promyishlennost`. - 2005. - No 6. - S.46-48.
6. "Adsorbentyi ugol`nyie (uglerodnyie) Tehnicheskie usloviya Ts 17088447-02:2017".
7. Menkovskiy M.N., YAvorskiy V.T. Tehnologiya seryi. - M.: Himiya, 1985.-328 s.
8. Praktikum po prikladnoy yelektrohimii: Ucheb. Posobie dlya vuzov / Bahchisarayc`yan N.G., Borisoglebskiy YU.V. i dr.; Pod red. Kudryancsva V.N., Varyipaeva V N. - 3-e izd., pererab. - L.: Himiya, 1990. -304 s.
9. Tarasevich M.R. YElektrohimiya uglerodnyih materialov. - M.: Nauka, 1984. - 235 s.
10. CHirkov YU.G., Pshenichnikov A.G. YElektroliz s primeneniem uglevo-lokonnyih yelektrodov // Itogi nauki i tehniki. VINITI Ser. YElektrohimiya. - 1988. -Vyip. 27. - S. 199.
11. Ksenzhek O.S., SHembel` E.M., Kalinovskiy E.A. i dr. YElektrohimicheskie processyi v yelektrodah s poristyimi matricami. - Kiev.: Vis`ha shk. - 1983. - 219 s
12. Kochetkova R.N., SHpilevskaya L.I., Ahmadulina A.G., Latyishev V.N., Zipel` S.A/ Ochistka plastovyih vod ot serovodoroda okisleniem ki-slorodom vozduha v prisutstvii geterogennogo katalizatora // ZHurnal prikladnoy himii.- 1985.-T. 58. No 4,- S. 916-928.
13. ZHdanov S I. YElektrohimiya seryi i ee neorganicheskih soedineniy. Itogi nauki i tehniki. Seriya yelektrohimiya.- T. 17. 1981.- S. 230-283.
14. Godik L.V. Sopryazhennoe okislenie sul`fid-iona: Avtoref. dis. kand. him. nauk. - Baku, 1989.- 19 s.
15. Fesenko L.N. Nauchnoe obosnovanie, razrabotka tehnologiy ochistki i dal`neyshego ispol`zovaniya vod, soderzhas`hih yod, brom, serovodorod. - Diss. na soisk. uch. st. d.t.n. - M. 2004. - 379 s.
* * *
1B. R. Mahkamov, O. Y. Ismailov, A. O., Onofreychuk
NEW TECHNOLOGY FOR PROCESSING AND UTILIZATION OF OIL SLUDGE
1Unitary enterprise "Bukhara oil refinery", Bukhara, Uzbekistan
Institute of General and inorganic chemistry Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Abstract. Background. The premise of this problem is the lack of data cleaning sludge from mechanical impurities. Mechanical impurities in the composition of the sludge are mainly composed of sand, clay, fine particles of iron and mineral salts. Light low-viscosity oil contains almost no impurities because of their fast sedimentation. Solid mechanical impurities (sand, etc.) entering into petroleum products can scratch and erase the friction surfaces of machines and equipment. As a result, there is an acute problem of initial purification of oil from mechanical impurities.
Purpose: The aim is to study the influence of the content of the diluents (reformed) in the sludge on the efficiency of purification from mechanical impurities and the yield of the light fraction of the mixture during the process of rectification.
Methodology: method of cleaning sludge from mechanical impurities in a two-stage hydrocyclone installation was applied at different ratios of mixtures of sludge with a hydrocarbon solvent.
Originality: it was found out that cleaning of sludge from mechanical impurities is more effective if a diluent of reformatting is applied, mixed with a sludge percentage in the limit of 30÷50. Before sending the mixture in a distillation column the degree of purification from mechanical impurities made up 81÷90.6 %.
Findings: the content of mechanical impurities in the feedstock is 7.2%. In the purification of sludge in the hydrocyclone, while mixing it with 30% reformatting the degree of purification is 81 %, 40% ratio by reformatting, representing 86.8 and 50% ratios of 90.6 %.
Key words: oil sludge, reformatting, mechanical impurities, separation efficiency, hydrocyclone, distillation column, the light fraction.
* Effective new hydrocyclone unit for cleaning from mechanical impurities sludge;
* Degree of purification of oil from mechanical impurities;
* Light fraction from Neelam output is defined.
To cite this article: B. R. Mahkamov, O. Y. Ismailov, A. O., Onofreychuk. New technology for processing and utilization of oil sludge // Uzbek chemical journal.- 2017. – Nr6. – Pp.70-75.
Received: 07.11.2017; Accepted: 15.11.2017; Published: 22.01.2018.
1. Skoblo A.I., Molokanov Yu.K., Vladimirov A.I. i dr. Processyi i apparatyi neftegazopererabotki i neftehimii: Uchebnik dlya vuzov. 3-e izd., pererab. i dop. - M.: Nedra, 2000. - 677 s.
2. Kurochkin A. K. Ustanovka pererabotki neftyanyih shlamov - vyisokorentabel`noe reshenie yekologicheskih problem. Ekologicheskiy vestnik Rossii. - 2012. - No4. - S. 16-24.
3. Fuks G.I. Vyazkost` i plastichnost` nefteproduktov. - M.-Izhevsk: Institut komp`yuternyih issledovaniy, 2003. - 328 s.
4. Dzhigola L.A., SHustova N.Yu., SHakirova V.V., Sadomceva O.S., Caplin D.E., Elina V.V. Pererabotka nefteshlama i opredelenie dopustimogo soderzhaniya nefteothodov v pochvah na osnove biotestirovaniya. zhurnal "Ekologicheskie sistemyi i priboryi". M.: 2015 . - S. 40-53.
5. Yankovoy D.S., Ladyigin K.V., Stompel` S. I. Novaya tehnologiya utilizacii nefteshlamov. Ekologiya proizvodstva. - 2014. - No 9. - S. 47-51.
6. Protasov V.N. Fiziko-himicheskaya mehanika materialov oborudovaniya i sooruzheniy neftegazovoy otrasli. Uchebnik dlya vuzov. - M: Nedra, 2011. - 250 s.
7. Tagilova O.A. Povyishenie yeffektivnosti upravleniya neftesoderzhas`himi othodami// YEkologiya proizvodstva. - 2013. - No 9. - S. 60-65.
8. Neft`, gaz i produktyi ih pererabotki. Uchebnoe posobie// I.G.Fuks, B.P. Holodov. - M.: Neft` i gaz, - 1994. - 163 s.
9. Himiya nefti. Rukovodstvo k laboratornyim zanyatiyam: Uchebnoe posobie dlya vuzov// I.N.Diyarov, I.YU.Batueva, A.N.Sadyikov, N.L. Solodova. - L.: Himiya, 1990. - 240 s.
10. Himiya nefti. Rukovodstvo k laboratornyim zanyatiyam: Ucheb. Posobie dlya vuzov I.N. Diyarov, I.YU. Batueva, A.N. Sadyikov, N.L. Solodova.-L.: Himiya, 1990. - 240 s.
11. Mustafaev A.M., Gutman B.M. Gidrociklonyi v neftedobyivayus`hey promyishlennosti. - M.: Nedra, 1981. -S. 143-151.
12. Tehnologiya pererabotki nefti. V 2-h chastyah. CHast` pervaya. Pervichnaya pererabotka nefti / Pod red. O.F. Glagolevoy i V.M. Kapustina. - M.: Himiya, KolosS, 2006. - 400 s.
* * *