VOLUME NR 1
1S. N. Rasulova, 2U. N. Ruziev, 1V. P. Guro, 1Kh. T. Sharipov, 1H. F. Adinaev, 3A. R. Safarov
PROCESSING OF MOLYBDENUM CAKE OF ALMALYK MMC JSC BY ELECTROOXIDATION METHOD IN NaCl SOLUTIONS. PART 1
1Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2Scientific and Production Association "Production of rare metals and hard alloys" JSC "Almalyk MMC". 3National University named after M. UlugbekRUz
Abstract. Background. One of the types of industrial wastes of Almalyk MMC JSC is cakes of nitric acid leaching of molybdenum concentrates. stored in the tailings of the plant, allowing to increase the output of the plant's main products. They include 4.1% molybdenum, 20-25 g/t of gold and other valuable components.
Purpose: technology for extracting Mo and other components from molybdenum cakes by electrooxidation in hydrochloric acid medium.
Methodology. A Mo-cake leaching unit was used, a direct current source up to 20 A generating chlorine at the anode. Mo(VI), Аu(III), Cu(II) ions were analyzed photocolorimetrically and spectrometrically (ААС Perkin-Elmer 3030В, ICP-Agilent 7500 IСP MS). Active chlorine NaClO was determined according to GOST 18190-72, free chlorine was determined by titration with methyl orange.
Originality. The introduction of gold into the composition of Mo-cake in contact with hypochlorite ions is considered. Mathematical modeling of the process was carried out with the formulation of a three-factor experiment. An alternative to the roasting-soda scheme for the Mo-cake electrooxidation method has been proven.
Findings. The oxidation of Mo-cake in a hydrochloric acid medium by hypochlorite ions was studied. Leaching products have been studied.
Key words: sulfide minerals, Mo-concentrate, cake, electrolysis, current density, sodium hypochlorite, hydrochloric acid medium, hydrometallurgy.
- anodic oxidation of molybdenum cake in hydrochloric acid medium was studied;
- electrooxidation of Mo-cakes in hydrochloric acid medium’s parameters;
- the data on the nature of Mo-cake leaching products were obtained.
1. Rasulova S.N., Guro V.P., Ruziev U.N., Ernazarov U.R., Adinaev H.F., Safarov E.T. Kinetics of reagent oxidation of molybdenum disulfide with nitric acid //Uzb. chem. magazine - 2021. - No2. - P.3-11. (in Russian)
1. Zelikman A. N., Krein O. E., Samsonov G. V. Metallurgy of rare metals. Moscow: Metallurgy, 1964, pp. 107-127. (in Russian)
2. Fedulov O. V., Taranenko B. I., Ponomarev V. D., Svechkova L. V. Oxidation of molybdenite with nitric acid solutions. Metallurgy and enrichment, 1966, No. 2, pp. 86-94. (in Russian)
3. PotashnikovYu.M., Lutsik V.I., ChursanovYu.V. Study of the interaction of molybdenite with nitric acid, Izvestiyavuzov. Non-ferrous metallurgy. 1984. No. 1.–C.57-61. (in Russian)
4. Extraction of molybdenum from sulfide ore with an alkaline solution of sodium hypochlorite / V.I. Lutsik, Yu.M. Potashnikov, V.A. Lutsik and others // Izv. Sib. otd. Academy of Sciences of the USSR. Ser. chem. Sciences. - T. 4. - 1985. - No. 11. - S. 49-54. (in Russian)
5. Reza Ebrahimi-Kahrizsangi, Mohammad Hasan Abbasi, and Ali Saidi, Molybdenite alkali fusion and leaching: reactions and mechanism, International Journal of Minerals, Metallurgy and Materials, Volume 17, Number 2, April 2010, Pages 127-131, DOI: 10.1007/s12613-010-0201-3.
6. Ts 00193950-074:2018. Molybdenum middling cinder. T.: Uzstandart. 2018. (in Russian)
7. Dauletbakov T.S., Smagulov M.O., Amirkhan A.A. Extraction of gold from cakes from the leaching of gold-arsenic concentrate // Bulletin of the Kazakh National Technical University. K. I. Satpaeva. ISSN: 1680-9211. 2011, Almaty. pp. 209-212. (in Russian)
8. S. Rasulova, V. Guro, M. Ibragimova, E. Safarov. Oxidation and passivation of sulfide ores in gold and molybdenum hydrometallurgy, Conference proceedings: Metal-2018, 27th International Conference on Metallurgy and Materials. May 23rd-25th 2018. Brno, Czech Republic, EU. P. 1442-1447.
9 Naoki Hiroyoshi Redox potential-dependent chalcopyrite leaching in acidic ferric chloride solutions: Leaching experiments. Hydrometallurgy 194 (2020) 105299. P. 1-9. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hydromet.2020.105299.
10. Guillermo Tiburcio-Munive, María M. Salazar-Campoy, Jesús L. Valenzuela-García, Ofelia Hernández-Negrete, Víctor Vázquez-Vázquez, Dissolution of Silver and Gold with Sodium Hypochlorite and Hydrochloric Acid in Refractory Minerals (Mangano-Argentiferous) , Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (2020) 37: pp. 1213–1220, https://doi.org/10.1007/s42461-020-00216-7
11. L. F. Kozin, V. A. Prokopenko, A. K. Bogdanova, Kinetics and Mechanism of the Gold Corrosion Dissolution in Hypochlorite Solutions, Protection of Metals, V. 41, No. 1, 2005, pp. 22-29.
12. F. Arslan, P. F. Duby, Electrooxidation of gold-bearing sulfide concentrate, Mining Metallurgy & Exploration volume 20, pp.10-14 (2003), DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/BF03403108
13. Li-feng Li, Zhan-fang Cao, Hong Zhong, Ming-ming Wang, Guang-yi Liu, Shuai Wang & Xiao-yu Cao, The selective leaching and separation of molybdenum from complex molybdenite concentrate containing copper, Mining, Metallurgy &Exploration,V. 30, Pp. 233–237 (2013). DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/BF03402467.
14. A. L. Samusev and V. G. Minenko, Productivity of Chemical–Electrochemical Gold Leaching from Rebellious Ore, ISSN 1062-7391, Journal of Mining Science, 2014, V. 50, No. 1, pp. 171–175. DOI: 10.1134/S1062739114010232
15. S. N. Rasulova, V. P. Guro, E. T. Safarov, and X. F. Adinaev. Metals recovery from molybdenite concentrate by electrooxidation and leaching, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 848 (2020) 012076 IOP Publishingdoi:10.1088/1757-899X/848/1/012076 1-8 p.
16. CAO Zhan-fang, ZHONG Hong, LIU Guang-yi, FU Jian-gang, WEN Zhen-qian, WANG Shuai, Electric-oxidation extraction of molybdenite concentrate in alkaline NaCl electrolyte, J. Cent. South Univ. Technol. (2010) 17: rr. 480-484, DOI: 10.1007/s11771-010-0510-8.
To cite this article: S. N. Rasulova, U. N. Ruziev, V. P. Guro, Kh. T. Sharipov, H. F. Adinaev, A. R. Safarov/ Processing of molybdenum cake of Almalyk MMC JSC by electrooxidation method in NaCl solutions. Part 1 // Uzbek chemical journal. -2022. – Nr1. - Pp.3-10.
Received: 01.02.2022; Accepted: 13.02.2022; Published: 14.02.2022
* * *
Q. A. Turaev, A. S. Toghasharov, Zh. S. Shukurov
POLITERMA SOLUBILITY SYSTEMS Ca(ClO3)2•2CO(NH2)2 -ClCH2COOH•HOC2H4NH2-H2O
Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. Background. For the physicochemical substantiation of the process of obtaining complex acting defoliants, the solubility in the calcium dicarbamidochlorate - monochloroacetaminoethanolamine - water system was studied. For further development of the composition and technology for obtaining complex acting defoliants, it is necessary to select the components in ratios where there is a minimal salting out effect on each other.
Purpose: physical and chemical substantiation of the process of obtaining a complex acting cotton defoliant based on calcium dicarbamide chlorate and monochloroacetaminoethanolamine.
Methodology. studied the solubility and rheological properties of solutions in systems. Visual-polythermal, pycnometric methods were used. The viscosity of the solutions was measured using a VPZh viscometer, the pH of the solutions was determined on a pH meter FE20 METTLERTOLEDO.
Originality.The physical and chemical bases of the interaction of components in the system with the participation of water, calcium dicarbamide chlorate, monoethanolaminemonochloroacetate have been created, its polythermal solubility diagrams have been constructed.
Findings. To substantiate the process of obtaining a complex acting defoliant, the "composition-properties" of the system were studied. The research results show the possibility of obtaining a liquid defoliant with physiological activity.
Key words: calcium dicarbamide chlorate, monochloroacetaminoethanolamine, solubility diagram, viscosity, density, pH media.
- the fields of crystallization of components are delimited;
- system Ca(ClO3)22CO(NH2)2 -ClCH2COOH•HOC2H4NH2-H2O;
- technological parameters for obtaining a liquid defoliant
1. Aliev N.A. Defoliants and desiccants of cotton: Handbook. - Tashkent: FAN, 1990. - 48 p. (in Russian)
2. Zubkova N.F., Gruzinskaya N.A. Application and features of the action of defoliants and desiccants // Agrochemistry. -1991. - No. 8. - P. 126-143. (in Russian)
3. Teshaev F., Khaitov B. Effect of defoliants and fertilizers on yield and quality of upland cotton (Gossypiumhirsutum L.) // Journal of Cotton Research and Development (CRDA). –India.-2015. -№1.Rp. 57-60.
4. Umarov A.A., Kutyanin L.I. New defoliants: search, properties, applications.-M.: Chemistry, 2000. -87p. (in Russian)
5. RakitinYu.V. Chemical regulators of plant life. -M. : Science, 1983.-260s. (in Russian)
6. T. Iskandarov, L. Kh. Romanova, G. T. Iskandarova, Kh. Shoyusupova Toxicological evaluation of the new cotton defoliant Fancalciumdef // International scientific journal Internauka. - Ukraine. - 2018. - No. 3 (1). - P. 12-15. (in Russian)
7. Study of the solubility of the calcium dicarbamide chlorate - triethanolammonium nitrate - water system // Universum: technical sciences: electronic. magazine Khamdamova Sh. [i dr.]. -2018.-No. 10 (55). URL: https://7universum.com/ru/tech/archive/item/6412 (in Russian)
8. K. A. Turaev, A. S. Togasharov, and S. Tukhtaev. Solubility polytherm in the calcium chlorate–monoethanolaminemonochloroacetate–water system // Uzb. chem. jurn -Tashkent.-2021. -No. 3. -P. 18-23. (in Russian)
9. KucharovB.Kh., LachinovaN.Kh., Tukhtaev S. “On the issue of obtaining new cotton defoliants”// Proceedings of the scientific-practical conference of professors and teachers of the Institute dedicated to the 10th anniversary of independence of the Republic of Uzbekistan.- Fargona.-2001.- b.76-77. (in Uzbek)
10. KucharovB.Kh., Ozubekov R.A., Tukhtaev S. “Investigation of aqueous systems from sodium tricarbamide chlorate, mono-triethanolammonium mono-trichloroacetate” // Bulletin of Osh State University.-Osh.-2001.-No. 3.- Part 1 .- S.34-36. (in Russian)
11. Trunin A.S. Petrova D.G. Visual-polythermal method / Kuibyshev Polytechnic. Inst. - Kuibyshev.: 1977, - 94 p. Dep. in VINITI No. 584-78. (in Russian)
12. B.M. Stifatov, Yu.V. Rublinetskaya. Complexometry: method. decree. to the lab. works / Comp. Samara; Samar. state those. un-t.-2017. - 24 s. (in Russian)
13. Ts 00203855-43:2019. Defoliant “UzDEF”. organization standard. -T .: Publishing house of standards, 2019. -12 p. (in Russian)
To cite this article:Q. A. Turaev, A. S. Toghasharov, Zh. S. Shukurov. Politerma solubility systems Ca(ClO3)2•2CO(NH2)2 -ClCH2COOH•HOC2H4NH2-H2O // Uzbek chemical journal. -2022. – Nr1. - Pp.11-16.
Received:10.01.2022; Accepted: 10.02.2022; Published: 14.02.2022
* * *
U. K. Alimov, S. K. Shamuratov, U. S. Baltaev, Sh. R. Kurambaev, B. M. Ibadullaev, Sh. S. Namazov
COMPOSITION AND PROPERTIES OF SULPHOPHOSPHATE SUSPENSION FROM NEUTRALIZED WASTE WATER OF SOAP PRODUCTION
Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan,2Urgen State University
Abstract. Background. Cotton soap stock is widely used in the production of laundry soap and other detergents based on it. When soapstock is processed into raw fatty acids, an acidic effluent with a low pH value (1.5-2.5) is significantly formed, which causes environmental damage. The utilization of an acidic effluent with the rational use of phosphorite of the Central Kyzylkum as a neutralizing agent is relevant.
Purpose. Study of the composition and rheological properties of the products of the process of an acidic effluent neutralization by ordinary phosphorite of the Central Kyzylkum.
Methodology. Neutralization of acidic wastewater (AC) containing pH 2.0 with ordinary phosphoritepowder (OPP) composition (wt.%): P2O5 - 17.54; CaO - 47.75; MgO - 1.79; CO2 - 16.5; Fe2O3 - 0.73; Al2O3 - 0.95; SO3 - 4.06; F - 1.7; SiO2 - 1.24; insoluble residue - 4.03; CaO: P2O5 - 2.72 was carried out at a mass ratio of AC : OPP = 100 : (10-40), at 60°C for 30 minutes. In the sulfophosphate suspension, all forms of P2O5 were determined by photocolorimetricmethod, and CaO by complexometric method. The density of samples of sulfophosphate suspensions was measured by the pycnometricmethod, the viscosity was measured using a glass capillary viscometer VPJ-1 in the temperature range of 20-80°C.
Originality. New data were obtained on the composition and rheological properties of sulfophosphate suspensions in a wide range of mass ratios of AC :OPPand it was shown that the pH value of the acidic effluent is 6.63-7.58 and, at the same time, phosphorite is activated. It has been proven that the density and viscosity of sulfophosphate suspensions, on the one hand, decrease when the mass fraction of phosphorite increases at a constant temperature, and on the other hand, the indicators decrease with increasing temperature in mass ratios of acidic effluent to phosphorite.
Findings. It was found that with an increase in the mass fraction of phosphorite to acidic effluent from 100 : 10 to 100 : 40, the resulting sulfophosphate suspensions have a total form P2O5 from 2.14 to 8.62% with a relative assimilable form P2O5 for citric acid and Trilon B from 50.47 to 30.28 and from 39.71 to 25.52%, respectively. In this case, they can be recommended as liquid suspended fertilizers. It has been shown that at a mass ratio of AC : OPP= from 100 : 10 to 100 : 40 and a temperature from 20 to 80°C, the values of density and viscosity of sulfophosphate suspensions vary within 1.1232-1.0448; 1.3119-1.1926 g/cm3 and 1.2163-0.5509; 1.8547-0.8244 cps, respectively. The rheological properties of sulfophosphate suspensions are quite suitable for their transfer from one apparatus to another.
Key words: soap stock, acid effluent, ordinary phosphoritepowder, neutralization, sulfophosphate suspension, composition, density, viscosity.
- neutralization of acidic effluent from soap production with ordinary phosphoritepowder;
- sulfophosphate suspension has good fluidity for industrial equipment.
1.Guidelines for the technology of obtaining and processing vegetable oils and fats. Edited by A.G. Sergeyev. vol. IV, Leningrad, 1975, p. 527. (in Russian).
2.Shnyp I.A., Slepnev L.M., Kraetskaya O.F., Zyk N.V., Lukyanova R.S. Methods for disposal of soap stock - man-made waste of the fat processing industry // Vestnik BNTU, No. 2, 2011. P. 68-71.(in Russian).
3.Shavrak E.I. Development of a resource-saving technology for the separation of fatty acids from the waste of alkaline refining of vegetable oils. Abstract of the thesis ... candidate of technical sciences. Novocherkask 2004. 20 p.(in Russian).
4.Machigin. V.S. Purification of fat-containing wastewater by ultrafiltration and fire neutralization methods. Dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences. St. Petersburg, 2006. 376 p.(in Russian).
5.Usmanov R., Salikhanova D., Kuldasheva Sh., Eshmetov I., Abdurakhimov S. Cleaning of waste water for fatty production by waste of sugar production-defecate. Austrian Journal of Technical and Natural Sciences Scientific journal No. 9–10 Vienna 2018 (September-October) P. 82-86.
6.Usmanov R., Eshmetov I., Salikhanova D., Agzamova F., Eshmetov R., Sharipov A. Physical-Chemical Properties of Thermoactivated Defecate for Purification of Acid Waste Waters // International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE ) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-9 Issue-2, December 2019. P. 1184-1186.
7.Ramazanov A., Akhatov A., Fayzullava M.N. Processes of alkalinization of irrigated soils of the desert zone of Uzbekistan // Irrigation and melioration. 2016. Р. 34-36.(in Russian).
8.NiyozovKh.A., Komilov K.U., KurbonovE.Zh., KurbanovaA.Zh.,Mukhamedov G.I. The use of phosphogypsum to improve soil reclamation properties // Academic Research in Educational Sciences. 2020. 1. 1. ISSN 2181-1385. P. 90-101.(in Russian).
9.ShamuratovS., Baltayev U., Alimov U., NamazovSh.,KurambaevS., Ibadullaev B. Utilization process research of the soap industry acid waste water with high carbonate phosphorite of central Kyzylkum. E3S Web of Conferences 264, 04079 (2021) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202126404079 CONMECHYDRO - 2021.
10.Practical recommendations for agriculture: land, water, fertilizers // - Tashkent, 1996. - 108 p.(in Russian).
11.O'zDSt 950: 2011. Drinking water. 13 р. (Drinking water Hygiene requirements and quality control). (in Russian).
12.Popova L.F. Analytical chemistry with the basics of physico-chemical methods of analysis. Workshop. Arkhangelsk, 2014. 112 p. (in Russian).
13.Slepushkin B.M., StifatovYu.V., RublinetskayaE.Yu. Analytical chemistry. Chemical methods of analysis. 2011. 232 p.(in Russian).
14.Kuzmin V.I. Gravimetry. 2011. 163 p.(in Russian).
15.Vinnik M.M., Erbanova L.N., Zaitsev P.M. Methods for the analysis of phosphate raw materials, phosphate and complex fertilizers, feed phosphates. M.: Chemistry. 1975. 218 p.(in Russian).
16.Sobirov M.M. Development of technology for obtaining a complex suspended nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium fertilizer with insecticidal activity: Abstract of the thesis. ... Ph.D. in tech. sciences - Tashkent: IGIC AS RUz, 2019. 44 p. (in Russian).
To cite this article: U. K. Alimov, S. K. Shamuratov, U. S. Baltaev, Sh. R. Kurambaev, B. M. Ibadullaev, Sh. S. Namazov. Composition and properties of sulphophosphate suspension from neutralized waste water of soap production// Uzbek chemical journal. -2022. – Nr1. - Pp.16-23.
Received: 07.02.2022; Accepted: 14.02.2022; Published: 14.02.2022
* * *
UDK 541.621.793.3; 541.124/128
U. N. Ruziev, V. P. Guro, Kh.T. Sharipov, B. B. Kayumov, A. A. Niyazmatov
IDENTIFYING THE CAUSES OF DIFFERENT WEAR RESISTANCE OF PRODUCTS FROM HARD ALLOY VK-6 OF CRUSHING DEVICES OF NMMC JSC
1Research and Production Association "JSC Almalyk MMC", Chirchik; 2Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry, Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent; 3Navoi Branch of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Navoi; 4LLC "VOCAR", Chirchik. Uzbekistan,E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. Background. Carbide products of RPAPRMandRA JSC "Almalyk MMC" are inferior to analogues of advanced countries: the reason for their reduced wear resistance lies in the shortcomings of the TS structuring. Based on this, it was of interest, from the standpoint of the structure of VK-6 alloy to reveal its relationship with the strength and wear resistance of the material.
Purpose: to identify the causes of different wear resistance of products made of hard alloy VK-6 of crushing devices of JSC NMMC.
Methodology. The object of the study is samples of products made from the TS VK-6 KS alloy, destroyed during operation at NMMC JSC. The elemental composition (ICP-Aligent, 7500 IСP) of the surface (Jeol JSM-6701F, Tokyo Boeki Ltd, with cold cathode emission and high resolution, Metam RV-21 microscope, LOMO, RF, 500x) was studied; hardness (Rockwell HRA).
Originality. By comparative analysis of samples of the VK-6 alloy, it was concluded that the reason for their premature exit from service, as a result of mechanical fracture, is a violation of the manufacturing technology of the VK-6 alloy associated with the formation and sintering of powders, which led to a coarse-grained microstructure and premature fracture.
Findings. The structure of samples of products made of hard alloy VK-6 from JSC NMMC, their Rockwell hardness, material density, and the reason for the different behavior in operation were studied.
Key words: hard alloys, tungsten, cobalt, carbide, WC-Co system, carbidization, product, impact crushers.
- hardness, density, structure of the material of the samples were studied;
- components of the impact crushers of the mine are made of VK-6 alloy;
- using SEM methods, surface probe analysis was fulfilled.
1 GOST 3882-84. Hard sintered alloys. -M.: Gosstandart.–16 p. (in Russian)
2 Powder Metallurgy of Hardmetals SY1 1HU, England - in Proceedings of Euro-2002 Congress, Losanne, Swetzerland, 2002. - 128 p.
3 B.N. Babich. Metal powders and powder materials. Directory. -M.: ECOMET, 2005. - 520 p. (in Russian)
4 Panov B.C., Chuvilin A.M. Technology and properties of sintered hard alloys and products from them. - M.: MISIS, 2001. - 326 p. (in Russian)
5 Xiao Liang Shi, Hua Yang, Gangqin Shao, etc. Nanoindentation study of ultrafine WC–10Co cemented carbide// Materials characterization.-V.59.-2008.- P.374–379.
6 Gärtner F., Bormann R., Klassen etc. (2000). Nano-crystalline Composites for Thermal Spray Applications// Materials Science Forum, 343-346, 933-940. doi:10.4028/www.scientific. net/msf.343-346.933
7 Belen Lopez Ezquerraa, Lorena Lozadaa, Henk van den Bergb, etc. Comparison of the thermal shock resistance of WC based cemented carbides with Co and Co-Ni-Cr based binders // International Journal of Refractory Metals & Hard Materials 72.-2018.-89–96. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrmhm.2017.12.021
8 Z. Zak Fang, Xu Wang, TaegongRyu, etc. Synthesis, sintering, and mechanical properties of nanocrystalline cemented tungsten carbide. A review//International Journal of Refractory Metals & Hard Materials.- 27.-2009.-288-299.
9 A. Lovea, C, S. Luyckxb, C, N. Sacksb, C. Quantitative relationships between magnetic properties, microstructure and composition of WC–Co alloys//Journal of Alloys and Compounds.-489.-2010. 465–468.
10 Ogunmuyiwa, E. N., Sacks, N., Bergstrom, L., etc. (2016). Effect of 10 wt% VC on the Friction and Sliding Wear of Spark Plasma–Sintered WC–12 wt% Co Cemented Carbides. Tribology Transactions, 60(2), 276–283.doi:10.1080/10402004.2016.1159360
11 Espinosa-Fernández L, Borrell A, Salvador MD, etc. Sliding wear behavior of WC–Co–Cr3C2–VC composites fabricated by conventional and nonconventional techniques. wear. -2013; 307:60-71.
12 SUN Lan, JIA Cheng-chang, LIN Chen-guang, etc. Proceedings of Sino-Swedish Structural //Materials Symposium.-2007.-VC Addition Prepared Ultrafine WC-11Co Composites by Spark Plasma Sintering. -PP. 85-89.
13 Poblano-Salas, C. A., Cabral-Miramontes, J. A., Gallegos-Melgar, A., etc. (2015). .2014.08.016
14 Falkovsky V.A., Klyachko L.I. hard alloys. - M .: Publishing house "Ore and metals", 2005. - 413 p. (in Russian)
15 A. S. Bolokang, C. Banganayi, M. Phasha. Effect of C and milling parameters on the synthesis of WC powders by mechanical alloying // International Journal of Refractory Metals & Hard Materials, 28.-2010. - 211–216. doi:10.1016/j.ijrmhm.2009.09.006
16 Belen Lopez Ezquerraa, Tomas Soria Biurruna, Lorena LozadaCabezasaetc, Sintering of WC hardmetals with Ni-Co-Cr-Ti-Al multi-component alloys// International Journal of Refractory Metals & Hard Materials 77 (2018) 44–53. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrmhm.2018.07.007
17 Martin Walbrüh, David Linder, John Ågren, Annika Borgenstam. Diffusion modeling in cemented carbides: Solubility assessment for Co, Fe and Ni binder systems// International Journal of Refractory Metals & Hard Materials 68 (2017) 41–48. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrmhm. 2017.06.006
18 Kai-Fei Wang, Guo-Dong Sun, Yue-Dong Wu, etc. Size-controlled synthesis of high-purity tungsten carbide powders via a carbothermic reduction–carburization process// International Journal of Refractory Metals & Hard Materials 84 (2019) 104-975. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrmhm.2019.104975
19 I. Konyashin, B. Ries, Wear damage of cemented carbides with different combinations of WC mean grain size and Co content. Part I: ASTM wear tests, Int. J. Refract. Met. hard mater. 46 (2014) 12–19. Part II: laboratory performance tests on rock cutting and drilling, Int. J. Refract. Met. hard mater. 45 (2014) 230–237.
20 I. KonyashinI, B. Ries, S. Hlawatschek, A. Mazilkin. Novel industrial hardmetals for mining, construction and wear applications International Journal of Refractory Metals & Hard Materials.- October 2017.- Pp. 211-234, DOI: 10.1016/j.ijrmhm.2017.10.021
21 J.M. Tarragóa, D. Coureauxa, Y. Torresd, etc. Strength and reliability of WC-Co cemented carbides: Understanding microstructural effects on the basis of R-curve behavior and fractography // International Journal of Refractory Metals & Hard Materials 71 (2018), 221–226. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrmhm.2017.11.031
To cite this article: U. N. Ruziev, V. P. Guro, Kh.T. Sharipov, B. B. Kayumov, A. A. Niyazmatov. Identifying the causes of different wear resistance of products from hard alloy VK-6 of crushing devices of NMMC JSC// Uzbek chemical journal. -2022. – Nr1. - Pp.23-30.
Received: 07.02.2022; Accepted: 14.02.2022; Published: 14.02.2022
* * *
O. M. Yokubov, A. S. Khasanov, M. M. Yakubov, Sh. A. Mukhametdzhanova
IMPROVEMENT OF DEPLETION OF CONVERTER SLAGS OF COPPER PRODUCTION
Tashkent State Technical University, Almalyk MMC JSC, Almalyk branch of Tashkent State Technical University
Abstract.Background. An increase in the recovery of copper during the processing of converter slags to concentrate is achieved by depleting them in the reduction processes in the converter before being transferred to the enrichment plant.
Purpose: to study the interaction of the ingredients of the reducing agent contained in the industrial waste of metallurgy with the components of the converter slag to develop an effective technology for its depletion.
Methodology. The objects of research are a charge from clinker and converter slag of JSC AGMK. Old, accumulated and new converter slags were analyzed. Visual control of the presence of clinker was also used.
Originality. Based on the results of the study, it was found that in the process of converting copper mattes in the first period, the depletion of converter slags occurs as a result of the reduction of magnetite to wustite in its composition with the components of the reducing agent contained in the industrial waste of non-ferrous metallurgy.
Findings. It is proposed to deplete the converter slags in the converter, in the first period. At the same time, the extraction of copper into blister copper is equal to 95%, while at the concentrator its through extraction is equal to 50%. It is possible to increase the end-to-end copper recovery up to 75%.
Key words: copper, charge, matte, slag, waste, technology, extraction, clinker, valuable components, technological scheme.
- depletion of converter slag;
- the process of converting zinc production by clinker;
- selected fraction for the reduction of converter slag with clinker.
1. Yakubov M.M., Yusuphodzhaev A.A. Improvement of the methodology for determining the degree of direct and indirect reduction of magnetite in liquid products of smelting of sulfide copper concentrate. // Bulletin of Tashkent State Technical University. Tashkent, 2004 No. 1. - P. 209-212. (in Russian)
2. Sanakulov KS Scientific and technical bases of waste processing of mining and metallurgical production. - Tashkent .: "Fan". 2009 - 404 p. (in Russian)
3. Khasanov A.S., Sanakulov K.S., Yusupkhodzhaev A.A., Rangli metallurgy of metallurgy // Tashkent .: “Fan”. 2009. - 286 p. (in Russian)
4. Yusuphodzhaev A.A., Mirzazhonova S.B. Theory of pyrometallurgical processes. - Tashkent: Tashkent State Technical University, 2016 .-- 132 p. (in Russian)
5. Bolshina E.P. High technologies in metallurgy. Part 1 Production of non-ferrous metals "Novotroitsk: NF MISiS, 2008. - 420s.
6. Altushkin IA, Korol Yu. A., Bakin AV, Krasilnikov Yu. V. Innovations in copper metallurgy on the example of the implementation of the reconstruction project of CJSC "Karabashmed". Part 2. Experience of mastering the Ausmelt furnace. // Non-ferrous metals, 2012. - N8. - P.14-16. (in Russian)
7. Vanyukov A.V. Melting in a liquid bath. Moscow. Ed. Metallurgy. 1988 208p. (in Russian)
8. Khasanov AS, Vakkasov BA, Abdukadyrov AA, Implementation of the oxygen-flare smelting process at JSC “Almalyk MMC”. // Non-ferrous metals, 2009. - No. 8. - P. 68-71. (in Russian)
9. Negmatov S.S., Yakubov M.M., Abdukadyrov A.A., Sainazarov A.M., MukhamedzhanovaSh.A. Improvement of the technology of copper production and increasing its efficiency by involving and processing industrial waste at JSC Almalyk MMC. // International scientific and technical conference SUE "Fan vatarakkiet" "Composite materials based on industrial waste and local raw materials: composition, properties and application" September 16-17, 2021. (in Russian)
10. Tsymbulov LB, Kolosova E. Yu., Knyazev MV Thermodynamic analysis of equilibrium between slag and blister copper in Vanyukov's two-zone converter furnace. Non-ferrous metals. 2009. No. 7. P. 30–36. (in Russian)
11. Komkov A.A., Vernigora A.S., Lapin A.V. Investigation of the parameters of the thermal effect of the molten slag on the wall caissons. // Non-ferrous metals N 4, 2009 P. 45-49. (in Russian)
12. Kotykhov M.I., Fedorov A.N. Distribution of copper over condensed products of lead concentrate smelting in the Vanyukov process. // Non-ferrous metals, 2013. - No. 4. - P.54-57. (in Russian)
To cite this article: O. M. Yokubov, A. S. Khasanov, M. M. Yakubov, Sh. A. Mukhametdzhanova. Improvement of depletion of converter slags of copper production // Uzbek chemical journal. -2022. – Nr1. - Pp.30-34.
Received:10.01.2022; Accepted: 10.02.2022; Published: 14.02.2022
* * *
1Z. I. Makhsudova, 1D. K. Adylov ,1A. Zh. Mirzaev, 1N. I. Chernichenko, 2Sh. T. Khozhiev,3N. K. Abdurakhmanova
STUDY OF GLAUCONITE SAMPLES BY POWDER DIFFRACTOMETRY
1Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan,, 2Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry named after acad. O.S. Sodykov Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 3Federal State University of Oil and Gas (NRU) named after I.M. Gubkin in Tashkent, e-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. Background. The industrial processing of glauconian sandstones into mineral pigments from the Changi deposit has not been studied.
Purpose. To study the structure, composition, properties of the raw material and the obtained samples. Investigate the mineralogical and phase composition, determine the amorphous and crystalline phases of the samples.
Methodology. Powder samples were studied by X-ray diffraction and elemental analysis. Both standard, generally accepted research methods in research practice, and special ones using a package of applied programs were used.
Originality. Powdery glauconite samples were studied by X-ray phase and elemental analysis, and the structure, composition and properties of the initial raw material and samples of glauconite from the Changi deposit, obtained in the process of enrichment and firing, were studied.
Findings. The composition of glauconite-containing samples has been established, semi-quantitative components in the samples have been determined, and the crystal structure of substances has been determined. Investigations were carried out by powder X-ray diffractometry on the XRD-6100 apparatus, with the help of which the main features of glauconite samples were revealed, which are subsequently used to obtain pigments and fillers in the construction industry.
Key words:glauconite, glauconite-bearing sandstone, beneficiation, roasting, X-ray phase analysis, diffraction pattern, pigment, sample.
- X-ray diffraction analysis of materials:
- various peaks in the spectra of X-ray phase analysis of samples;
- Miller indices and lattice parameters are determined
1. YunusovM.Yu. Babaev Z.K., Khakimova G.N., MatchanovSh.K. Glauconite-bearing sands of Uzbekistan: Main characteristics and prospects for use.//Magazine "Mountain Bulletin of Uzbekistan". – Navoi.-2010.-No. 2.- Pg. 58-60 (in Russian).
2. Khamidov R.A., Khodzhaev N.T., Khakberdiev N.M., Ergeshov A.M. Mineral pigments of eastern Uzbekistan // Journal "Geology and Mineral Resources". -Tashkent.-2016.-No. 5.-P. 50-58(in Russian)
3. E.F. Belenky, I. V. Riskin. Chemistry and technology of pigments Third edition.//State. Scientific and technical publishing house of chemical literature. –Leningrad.-1960.-P. 481-485. (in Russian)
4. KhodzhievSh.T., Kosimov I.O., Gaibnazarov B.B. Problems solved with the help of powder diffractometry. // Collection of materials of the II International Scientific and Theoretical Conference "Actual Issues of Natural Sciences" - Nukus.-159.- 2021. (in Russian)
5. Axmetov T. G., Porfireva R. T., Gaysin L. G. and etc. Chemical technology of inorganic substances: v 2 book. 1.-Ed. T. G. Axmetova.-M.:Vishayashkola,-ISBN 5-06-004244-8. 369. (2002). (in Russian)
6. ShulgaYu.M., Matyushenko D.V., Golshev A.A., Shaxray D.V., Molodets A.M., KabachkovYe.N., KurkinYe.N., Domashnev I.A. // Pisma v JTF.36.-26.-2010. (in Russian)
7. Smrcok, L.; Langer, V.; Halvarsson, M. Ruppi, S. ZeitschriftfuerKristallographie 149, 19 (2001). (in Russian)
8. Gnaser H., Huber B., Ziegler Ch. Encyclopedia of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.-Vol. 6.505 -2004.
9. M.Yu. Tashmetov, F. K. Khallokov, N. B. Ismatov, I. I. Yuldashova, I. Nuritdinov, S. Kh. Umarov. Study of the influence of electronic radiation on the surface, structure and Raman spectrum of a TiInS2 single crystal // Physica B: Condensed Matter.-Volume 613.-2021
To cite this article: Z. I. Makhsudova, D. K. Adylov , A. Zh. Mirzaev, N. I. Chernichenko, Sh. T. Khozhiev, N. K. AbdurakhmanovaStudy of glauconite samples by powder diffractometry // Uzbek chemical journal. -2022. – Nr1. - Pp.35-42.
Received: 07.02.2022; Accepted: 14.02.2022; Published: 14.02.2022
* * *
M. R. Ibragimova, R. N. Kim, T. A. Azizov, L. E. Mamasalieva, B. A. Рulatov, S. A. Burieva
STUDY OF THE BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY OF COMPLEX COMPOUNDS
Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan,
Abstract. Background. Due to known environmentally safe and non-toxic plant growth stimulants based on natural compounds with several types of stimulating activity, it becomes possible to control the metabolism of plants for the needs of practical crop production.
Purpose: to substantiate and identify promising biologically active preparations based on germination rates, germination energy of cotton seeds and vegetation studies.
Methodology. Mixed-ligand coordination compounds were tested for germination and germination of seeds, growth, development and yield of cotton in a vegetative experiment. Their biological activity was assessed in terms of sowing qualities of seeds: germination energy (EP) and root length (DR). Agrotechnical measures were carried out according to the methodology of UzNIIKh
Originality. For the first time, an agrochemical evaluation of new mixed-ligand coordination compounds was given.
Findings: an effective compound was selected, from the action of which the maximum stimulating effect was observed (CuФ•KA•AA).
Key words: mixed-ligand complex compound, germination energy, germination, agrochemical studies.
- Screening of new mixed-ligand coordination compounds was carried out;
- CuF•KA•AA causes a stimulating effect and starts the development of the root system
1. Vakulenko V.V., Shapoval O.A. New regulators of growth in agricultural production. On Sat. Scientific support and improvement of the methodology of agrochemical services for agriculture in Russia. - M., 2000. -S. 71-89. (in Russian)
4. The use of physiologically active substances in agricultural technologies / V.V. Kotlyarov, Yu.P. Fedulov, K.A. Dotsenko, D.V. Kotlyarov, E.K. Yablonskaya.- Krasnodar: KubGAU, 2014.-169 p. (in Russian)
5. Shapoval O.A. Influence of plant growth regulators of a new generation on the growth and productivity of soybean plants / O.A. Shapoval, I.P. Mozharova M.T. Mukhina // Fertility. -2015.-No. 5.-S.32-34, 148(in Russian)
6. Kolesnikov S.I., KazeevK.Sh., Valkov V.F. Ecological state and functions of soils under conditions of chemical pollution. -Rostov-on-Don: Rostizdat, 2006. -385s. (in Russian)
7. Dzhumanazarova Z.K., Azizov T.A., Genzhemuratova G. Mixed-Ligand Coordination Connection of Calcium Nitrate with Carbamide and Nicotinamide // International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology.- Vol. 7.-Issue 5.-2020.-P.13829-13832.
8. Sharipova L. A., Azizov T. A., Ibragimova M. R. Asetamide and nicotinic acid of monotype ligand coordination compounds of zinc nitrate. .URL: http://7uneversum/ru/nature/archive/item/11672.
9. Pat.UZIAP06488XRK. Distearatodithiocarbamide magnesium dihydrate - exhibiting the properties of a cotton growth stimulator / D.S. Kholmatov, T.A. Azizov, O.V. Myachina, O.T. Azizov.-IAP 20180099 Priority 12.03.2018. (in Russian)
10. Pat. UZIAP06505XRK. Azizov, O.V. Myachina, D.S. Kholmatov, O.T. Azizov-IAP 20180100. Priority 12.03.2018. (in Russian)
To cite this article: M. R. Ibragimova, R. N. Kim, T. A. Azizov, L. E. Mamasalieva, B. A. Рulatov, S. A. Burieva. Study of the biological activity of complex compounds // Uzbek chemical journal. -2022. – Nr1. - Pp.42-48.
Received: 07.02.2022; Accepted: 14.02.2022; Published: 14.02.2022
* * *
R. M. Makhmudov, X. Isakov, I. R. Askarov, S. U. Usmanov, B. S. Zakirov, B. H. Kucharov
THE SOLUBILITY ISOTHERM OF THE TRIMETHYLOLTHIOMA-ACETATE-ACETATE COBALT-WATER AT 25 AND 50°C
1A.O. Institute of Chemical Sciences. A. B. Bekturova, Almaaty, R. Kazakhstan, 2Andijan State University, 3IGIC AS RUz, Tashkent, M. Ulugbek 77a
Abstract. Background. Ensuring the needs of agricultural production in low-toxic, effective seed dressings and stimulators of plant growth and development is an important task. Therefore, their production has received much attention in recent years.
Purpose. Synthesis of stimulators of growth and development of agricultural crops, study of systems by the isothermal method. Implementation of the synthesis, determination of the composition and structure of complex compounds of cobalt acetate with trimethylolcarbamide. Study of the thermal behavior of the synthesized compounds.
Methodology. Isothermal method, elemental analysis, X-ray and differential thermal analysis.
Originality. When studying the system trimethylolthiourea-cobalt acetate-water at 25 and 50°C by the isothermal method, the formation of a compound of the composition: HOH2CNCSN (CH2OH)2 • CO (CH3SOO)2 • 2H2O was established. It was identified by chemical and physicochemical methods.
Findings. Based on the analysis of the compositions of liquid and solid phases, an isothermal diagram of the solubility of the system at 25 and 50°C was constructed. Based on it, it was found that trimethylol urea in the presence of cobalt acetate at 25 and 50°C increases its solubility, respectively, to 14.80 and 26.21%. Whereas its initial solubility, in the indicated temperature values, was 12.91 and 25.10%. This is obviously due to complex formation in the system.
Key words: isotherm, solubility, system, stimulator, IR spectrum, radiograph, personality, complex, composition, analysis.
- a complex compound of cobalt acetate with trimethylolthiourea was revealed:
- the formation of a complex compound is proved by the data of IR - spectroscopy;
- by means of derivatographic analysis the thermal behavior of complex compounds was studied.
1. Kozlevcar B., Lah N., Leban I., Turel I., Segedin P., Petric M., Pohleven F., White A., Williams D., Giester G. Fatty Acid Copper (II) Carboxylates with nicotinamide – Characterization and Fungicidal Activity. Crystal Structures of Two Heptanoate Forms and Nonanoate//CroaticaChemicaacta. -1999.-72.-P.427-441.
2. O.Azizov, Z.Kadirova, T.Azizov, S.Tolipov, B.Ibragimov. Catena-poly [[aqua(benzoate - k2O.O)(benzoic acidKO)calcium]-µ3-benzoato - k4O:O, O:O]// ActaCryst. -2011. -E67. -P. 597
3. Ibragimova M.R. Coordination compounds of nickel-nicotinate with some acid amides // American Chemical Science Journal. -2016. -14(2). -P. 1-7.
4. Kalinin F.L., MerezhinskiyYu.T. plant growth regulators. - Kyiv: Naukovo darling, 1965. -408s. (in Russian)
5. Brief chemical encyclopedia.-M: "Soviet Encyclopedia", 1961.-t 1.A-B.-S. 1262. (in Russian)
6. Van't Hoff Ya.G. Ocean salt deposits. -L .: ONTIKHIMTEORET, 1936.-344s. (in Russian)
7. Schwarzenbach G., Flashka G. Complexometric titration. –M.: Chemistry, 1970.-360s. (in Russian)
8. GOST 20851.1-75-GOST 20851.4-75. Mineral fertilizers. Methods of analysis.-M.: Publishing house of standards, 1977.-56s. (in Russian)
9. Klimova V.A. Basic micromethods for the analysis of organic compounds.-M.: Chemistry, 1977.-224p. (in Russian)
10. Zdanovsky A.B. Galurgia.-L.: Chemistry, Leningrad. Det.-e.-1972.-528s. (in Russian)
To cite this article: R. M. Makhmudov, X. Isakov, I. R. Askarov, S. U. Usmanov, B. S. Zakirov, B. H. Kucharov. The solubility isotherm of the trimethylolthioma-acetate-acetate cobalt-water at 25 and 50°C // Uzbek chemical journal. -2022. – Nr1. - Pp.48-54.
Received: 07.02.2022; Accepted: 14.02.2022; Published: 14.02.2022
* * *
SYNTHESIS OF TERTIARY ACETYLENIC ALCOHOLS DIBENZO-18-CROWN-6. COMPARISON OF FAVORSKY, GRINIAR AND DIASOTATION METHODS
National University of Uzbekistan, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. Background. Acetylenic alcohols are of interest due to a wide range of the useful properties; in addition, the compounds serve as objects for the study of many fundamental problems of organic chemistry.
Purpose. Synthesis of tertiary acetylenic alcohols dibenzo-18-crown-6 using the methods of Favorsky, Grignard and diazotization. Comparison of methods.
Methodology. Interaction of 4´,4´´-diacetyldibenzo-18-crown-6 with acetylene derivative according to the method of Favorsky and Grignard. Diazotization of 4´,4´´-diaminodibenzo-18-crown-6 and interaction with acetylenic alcohols to obtain acetylenic alcohols dibenzo-18-crown-6. Identification of received compounds.
Originality. For the first time, tertiaryacetylenicalcohols based on dibenzo-18-crown-6 were synthesized in 3 ways. A comparative analysis of the Favorsky, Grignard and diazotization methods.
Findings. The optimal conditions for the synthesis of acetylenic alcohols dibenzo-18-crown-6 in each method were found. Revealed: intermsof the yield soft hetarget products, the Favorsky method is more optimal in comparison with the Grignard and diazotization reactions. Dueto the simplicity of the equipment and purification of products, it is more convenient to use the diazotization reaction followed by the evolution of nitrogen.
Key words: acetylenic alcohols, dibenzo-18-crown-6, method of Favorsky, Grignard, diazotization.
- synthesized a number of tertiaryacetylenicalcohols based on dibenzo-18-crown-6;
- a comparative analysis of the methods of Favorsky, Grignard and diazotization;
- themain characteristics of the structures and the data of 1H-and 13C- NMR spectrasaregiven.
1. N. R. Gundoju, R. Bokam, N. R. Yalavarthi, K. Shaik, M. G. Ponnapalli. Asymmetric Total Synthesis of 16-Methyleicos-(4E)-en-1-yn-3-ol from the Marine Sponge Cribrochalinavasculum: Establishment of Absolute Configuration of Chiral Centers Chemistry Select.- 2019.- 4, 399–402.
2. Jiang Y. Liu Q. Guo Z. Jiang C. Xu C. Zhu J. Shi J. Acetylenes and fattyacids from Codonopsispilosula// ActaPharm. Sin.- 2015.-5, 215–222.
3. C. Ross, K. Scherlach, F. Kloss, C. Hertweck, The molecular basis of conjugated polyynebio synthesis in phytopathogenicbacteria. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.2014, 53, 7794–7798.
4. Y. Hu, X. Xin, B. Wan. Cyclization reactions of propargylicamides: mild access to N-heterocycles. Tetrahedron Lett. -2015.-56, 32-52.
5. D. Roy, P. Tharraand, B. Baire, Asian J. Mild Approach to 2-Acylfuransvia Intercepted Meyer–Schuster Rearrangement of 6-Hydroxyhex-2-en-4-ynals. Org. Chem., 2018, 80, 16, 8314–8328.
6. T. Ryu, D. Eom, S. Shin, J.-Y. Son, P. H. Lee, Intermolecular [2+2] Cycloaddition of 1,4-Dihydropyridines with Olefinsvia Energy Transfer Org. Lett., 2017, 19, 5888–5891.
7. S. Yaragorla, P. Rajesh. Regiospecificformal [3+2] annulations of tert-propargylalcoholswithacyclic 1,3-diketones via the cycloisomerization of homoallenylketones. Org. Biomol. Chem., 2019, 17, 1924-1928.
8. D. Mani, T. Fischer, R. Schwan, A. Dey, B. Redlich, A. F. G. VanDerMeer, G. Schwaab, M. Havenith. Aheliumnanodrop let setup formidand far-infraredspectroscopy using pulsed-free-electronlasers: vibrationalspectra of propargylalcohol. RSCAdv., 2017, 7, 54318–54325.
9. Yong B.Ch., Dawei S., Xin Zh, Chee Y.Y., Jinglei Y. Chemical Engineering Journal.-2019.-372, 496-508.
10. A. Norrie Pearce, Cameron A. E. Hill, Michael J. Page, Robert A. Keyzers, and Brent R. //Copp Journal of Natural Products.-2019.-82.2291−2298.
11. Ziyadullaev O.E., Ikramov A.I., Turabdzhanov S.M. Scientific Foundationssynthesis of aromatic acetylenic alcohols by the method of Favorsky andGrignard-Jocic // World of Oil Products.-2016.- 5, 23-25.
12. P. Borowieckia, M. Drankab Bioorganic Chemistry.- 2019.-93.101-112.
13. Ghayoor A. Chotana, Jose R. M. Bastidas, S. L. Miller, M. Smith, R. Maleczka. One-PotIridium Catalyzed C–H Borylation / Sonogashira Cross-Coupling: Access to Borylated Aryl Alkynes Molecules -2020. - 25, 1754; doi:10.3390/molecules25071754, R. 27-39
14. Brandsma L., Vasilevsky S. F., Verkruijsse H. D. Springer-Verlag.-Berlin-Heidelberg., 1998, 335.
15. Beer P.D., Kocian O., Mortimer R. J., Ridgway C. HJ. Chem. soc. Chem. Commun., 1991, 1460-1463.
16. Tashmukhamedova A. K., Abdullaeva R. A., Stempnevskaya I. A., Saifullina N. Zh., Adylbekov M. T. // Bioorgan. chem.-1978.- 4, 6, 806-812.
17. Simonov Yu.A., Dvorkin A.A., Lindeman S.V., Gren' A.I., Kalishevich V.S. Structure of trans-diaminodibenzo-18-crown-6.//Crystallography.-1988.-4.878-884.
To cite this article: L. Kozinskaya. Synthesis of tertiary acetylenic alcohols dibenzo-18-crown-6. comparison of favorsky, griniar and diasotation methods // Uzbek chemical journal. -2022. – Nr1. - Pp.55-62.
Received:10.09.2021; Accepted:01.02.2022; Published: 14.02.2022
* * *
CATALYTIC SYNTHESIS OF 1,2,3-TRIAZOLES BASED ON 2-PROPARGYLOXYBENZYLALDEHYDE AND SOME AROMATIC AZIDES
1National University of Uzbekistan named after MirzoUlugbek, 2Institute of Chemistry of Plant Substances of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 3Andijan Institute of Agriculture and Agrotechnologies, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract:Background. The synthesis of low-toxic heterocyclic compounds, the study of their biological activity and the search for substances with pharmacological activity are relevant. Studies are being carried out with five-membered heterocyclic compounds containing 3 nitrogen atoms. Among them there are preparations with herbicidal, fungicidal, insecticidal activity.
Purpose. Synthesis of ortho-propargyloxybenzaldehyde, aromatic azides, (2-((1-phenyl-1H-1,2,3,-triazol-4-yl)methoxy)) benzaldehyde and its derivatives based on the reaction of mutual 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition with participation of the Cu2I2 catalyst. Analysis of the structure of the obtained substances.
Methodology. Ortho-propargyloxybenzaldehyde was synthesized based on salicylaldehyde and propargyl bromide. The reactions of 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition of the obtained substance with some aromatic azides in the presence of a catalyst were studied. 2-((1-Phenyl-1H-1,2,3,-triazol-4-yl)methoxy)benzaldehyde derivatives were obtained, the structure of which was proved by IR, 1H NMR, 13C NMR spectral methods.
Originality. Derivatives of 2-((1-phenyl-1H-1,2,3-triazol-4-yl)methoxy)benzaldehyde were synthesized for the first time on the basis of mutual cycloaddition reactions of ortho-propargyloxybenzaldehyde and some aromatic azides. It has been proven that only 1,4-isomers are formed during the reaction under the influence of a copper (I) iodide catalyst. The factors influencing the course of the reaction were determined.
Findings. 2-((1-Phenyl-1Н-1,2,3,-triazol-4-yl)methoxy)benzaldehyde derivatives were synthesized in higher yields. The IR, 1H NMR, 13C NMR spectra of the obtained substances were analyzed and their compatibility with the corresponding structures was proved.
Key words: azide-alkyne cycloaddition, ortho-propargyloxybenzaldehyde, 2-((1-(4-bromophenyl)-1H-1,2,3,-triazol-4-yl)methoxy) benzaldehyde, copper(I) iodide, toluene.
- synthesis of ortho-propargyloxybenzaldehyde, aromatic azides with substituents in the para position;
- reactions of dipolar cycloaddition of ortho-propargyloxybenzaldehyde and azides;
- cycloaddition reactions in the presence of a Cu2I2 catalyst;
- the effect of temperature, holding time and the nature of the solvent on the reaction yield was studied.
1. Lauria A., Delisi R., Mingoia F., Terenzi A., Martorana A., Barone G., Almerico A. M. // Eur. J. Org. Chem. -2014. – V16. - P. 3289-3306.
2. A. V. Ustinov, I. A. Stepanova, V. V. Dubnyakova, T. S. Zatsepin, E. V. Nozhevnikova, V. A. Korshun // Bioorganic Chemistry.-2010.-Vol. 36.- No. 4.-S. 437–481
3. Faraz KM, Garima V, Wasim A, Akranth M, Mumtaz AM, et al. // Int. J. Drug Dev & Res. -2017.- 9.- P. 22-25
4. Mohamed Ellouz, Nada KheiraSebbar, Ismail Fichtali, YounesOuzidan, ZakariaMennane, RedaCharof// Chemistry Central Journal.-2018.- No. 12.- P.123-134
5. DuyPhuoc Tai, Le Hoang Ngoan, Le ThanhThanh, Vo DucDuy, Le Tin Thanh // Vietnam J. Chem.- 2019.- 57(1).-116-120
6. Maris Turks, NataļjaStrļņikova, ViktorsKumpiņs, Udo Kalejs // Material Science and Applied Chemistry. 2013, T 28. 21-28
7. Morozova Maria Alexandrovna// A new method of hydro-dediazonation and regioselective zinc catalyzed method of 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition. Candidate's dissertation Sciences. Tomsk.-2017.-121 p.
8. M. Allali1, G. T. Benjelloun, N. Chahboun, Y. Mouacha, N. allali, L. Bennani, I. Ouahidi, J. Ibijbijen, L. Nassiri // Journal of Materials and Environmental Sciences (JMES).- 2017 .-Volume 8.-Issue 8. Page 2916-2920
9. Prashant Anthony, Nusrat Bashir, RifatParveen// Asian Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences; 4(33) 2014, 9-13.
10. Ismail Fichtali, MarwaChraibi, Fatima El Aroussi, Abdeslem Ben-Tama, El Mestafa El Hadrami, KawtarFikriBenbrahim // Der P+harmaChemica.-2016.- 8(5).- P. 236-242
11. Gaddam Lakshmi Teja, DonthamsettyVenkataSowmya, AdivireddyPadmaja, Vasikarla Kamala Prasad and VenkatapuramPadmavathi// Med Chem (Los Angeles): 2017.- No. 7,- P. 361-367. doi: 10.4172/2161-0444.1000481
12. Thiago F. Borgati, Rosemeire B. Alves, Robson R. Teixeira, Rossimiriam P. de Freitas, Thays G.// Braz. Chem. Soc.-Vol. 24.- no. 6, 953-961.-2013
13. KhurshedBozorov, Jiangyu Zhao, Haji A. Aisa // Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry 27. -2019.-3511–3531
14. Abdugafurov I. A., Qirgizov F. B., Ortikov I. S. // European Journal of chemistry.-12 (1). 2021.-p. 13-17.
15. Abdugafurov I. A., Makhsumov A. G., Madikhanov N. // Zhurn.org.khim.-1987 - T. 23, no. No. 9.- S. 1986-1990.
16. Patent. UzR. IAP. No. 01960. 2000. Yalliglanishgakarshi "Fentriazolin" surtmadorisi. / Madikhanov N., Zhuraev A.J., Abdugafurov I.A., Makhsumov A.G., Zokirov U.B.
17. Gordon A., Ford R. Chemist's Companion. Physical and chemical properties, methods. - Moscow: Mir, 1976. - 541 p.
18. Kutonova K.V., Trusova M.E., Postnikov P.S., Filimonov V.D., Parello J. // Synthesis.- 2013.- 45.-P. 2706-2710.
To cite this article: S. G. Usmanova, I. A. Abdugafurov, I. S. Ortikov, N. Madikhanov, B. Zh. Elmuradov. Catalytic synthesis of 1,2,3-triazoles based on 2-propargyloxybenzylaldehyde and some aromatic azides // Uzbek chemical journal. -2022. – Nr1. - Pp.62-69.
Received: 01.02.2022; Accepted: 13.02.2022; Published: 14.02.2022
* * *
Kh. B. Urakov, A. B. Juraev, T. A. Nizamov, M. G. Alimukhamedov, F. A. Magrupov
STUDY OF THE SYNTHESIS PROCESS OF ALKYD RESINS BASED ON RECYCLED POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE
Tashkent Institute of Chemical Technology, Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. Background. Alkyd resins are used in various industries. Useful properties of products are determined by the composition and structure of alkyd resins. In this regard, the study of the conditions for the synthesis of alkyd resins from recycled polyethylene terephthalate (HPET) and their alcoholysis products is relevant.
Purpose: To study the conditions for the synthesis of alkyd resins based on VPET and their physicochemical and technological properties.
Methodology: Acid number was determined according to GOST 25210-82; viscosity - GOST 8420-74, drying time - GOST 19007-73, dry residue - GOST 31939-2012 (ISO 3251:2008), iodometric scale - GOST 19266-79, hardness - GOST 5233-89, bending strength - GOST R 52740-2007.
Originality: The possibility of synthesizing modified alkyd resins based on VPET, which are not inferior to industrial analogues in terms of physicochemical and technological properties, is shown.
Findings: Conditions for the synthesis of modified alkyd resins based on VPET were revealed. It is shown that with an increase in the amount of VPET to 10%, the incompatibility of the PF-060 resin with VPET is observed. It has been determined that with an increase in the amount of bishydroxyethylene terephthalate (BGTP), the viscosity and number average molecular weight decrease. It was found that an increase in the amount of HPET in the formulation above the optimum leads to partial turbidity of the reaction mass.
Key words: secondary polyethylene terephthalate, PF-060 resin, synthesis, modification, composition, structure, physicochemical and technological properties.
- the conditions for the synthesis of alkyd resin using secondary polyethylene terephthalate were identified;
- the possibility of synthesis of modified alkyd resins is shown;
- they are not inferior in physical, chemical and technological properties to the analog of PF-060.
1. Lopez-Fonseca R., Duque-Ingunza I., de Rivas B., Arnaiz S. and Gutierrez-Ortiz J.I. Polym. degradation. Stab. -2010. -Vol.95. -P.1022-1028. (in English)
2. Abduvokhidov I.K., Zhuraev A.B., Alimukhamedov M.G., Magrupov F.A., Khudoyberdiev A.I. Influence of the conditions of alcoholysis of secondary polyethylene terephthalate on the yield of bishydroxyethyl terephthalate // Chemistry and chemical technology. -2019. -No. 4. -P.54-57. (in Russian)
3. Juraev A.B., Adilov R.I., Nizamov T.A., Magrupov F.A. Synthesis and Research of unsaturated Polyether's on the Basis of Secondary Polyethylene Terephthalates // Kautschuk Gummi Kunststoffe, 2014. -No. 4. - P.41-44. (in English)
4. Juraev A.B., Alimuxamedov M.G., Magrupov F.A., Adilov R.I., Nizamov T.A. Synthesis and Research of tube- purposed unsaturated Polyether ‘s and alcoholysis of secondary Polyethylene Terephthalates // Kautschuk Gummi Kunststoffe, 2017. -No. 6. - Р.70-74. (in English )
5. Pat RU 2285705. MKI C08J 11/04. Method for obtaining alkyd oligomers and alkyd varnish containing alkyd oligomer // Zeitlin G.M. et al. Application 2005,117785/04. Published on October 20, 2006, Bull. No. 29. (in Russian)
6. Pat UA 73420 C2 IPC C08J 11/04. The method of obtaining alkyd resins / KudyukovYu.P., et al. Appl.11.11.2003; Published on 15.07.2005. (in Russian)
7. Kostenko I.N. and others. Modification of alkyds with secondary polyethylene terephthalate // Paints and varnishes and their application, 2010. -No. 9. -Р.42-45. (in Russian)
8. Tseitlin G.M., Pilunov G.A., Mikhitarova Z.A., TitovA.Yu. Alcoholysis of polyethylene terephthalate with pentaerythritol // Chemical industry. 2002. -No. 11. -Р.16-20. (in Russian)
9. Torodov N.S. Utilization of grudeglyceroland waste polyethylene terephthalates for production of alkyd resins // Journal of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy. 2015, -Vol.50. -No. 3. -P.240-248. (in English)
10. Magdalena M.M., Rokicki G., Pasnik K. Utilization of poly(ethylene terephthalate) waste in the synthesis of air-drying polyester alkyd resins and aliphatic-aromatic poly(ester-carbonate)s // Polymery. 2016. -vol.61. -No. 9. -P.600-609. (in English)
11. Ayman M. Atta, Rasha A. El-Ghazawy and Ashraf M. El-Saeed. Corrosion protective Coating Based on Alkyd Resins Derived from recycled Poly(ethyleneterephthalates) waste for Carbon steel // Int. J. Electrochem. Sci., 8. -2013. -P.5136-5152. (in English)
12. Kazitsyna L.A., Kupletskaya N.B. Application of UV, IR, NMR spectroscopy in organic chemistry. –M.: Higher School, 1971. -264 p. (in Russian)
13. Nakanishi K. Infrared spectra and structure of organic compounds / Translated from English. Under. ed. A.A.Maltseva. M:. -PEACE. 1965. -210 р. (in Russian)
To cite this article: Kh. B. Urakov, A. B. Juraev, T. A. Nizamov, M. G. Alimukhamedov, F. A. Magrupov. Study of the synthesis process of alkyd resins based on recycled polyethylene terephthalate // Uzbek chemical journal. -2022. – Nr1. - Pp.70-75.
Received: 29.10.2021; Accepted: 11.02.2022; Published: 14.02.2022
* * *
N. T. Rakhmatullaeva
SELECTIVE EXTRACTION OF IRON (III) IONS ANDPHOTOMETRIC DETERMINATION OF IT IN THE ORGANIC PHASE
Tashkent State Technical University, Tashkent
Abstract.Background. The existing extraction-photometric methods for the determination of iron (III) using organic dyes are highly sensitive, but not very selective. The search and development of new selective, sensitive, express methods for the determination of elements is an urgent task.
Purpose: development of a selective, sensitive, rapid extraction-photometric method for the determination of iron (III) in the organic phase.
Methodology. To increase the selectivity of the method for the determination of iron (III), we studied the selective extraction of the iron (III) rhodanide complex ion with inert organic solvents and determined it directly in the organic phase by the photometric method.
Originality. The developed method for the extraction-photometric determination of iron (III), which differs from the existing ones in selectivity, sensitivity, and rapidity, is recommended for the analysis of industrial solutions by the chemical composition of materials without preliminary separation of accompanying elements.
Findings. As a result of the study, a new selective, sensitive, simple and rapid method for the extraction-photometric determination of iron (III) directly in the organic phase using inert organic solvents was developed.
Key words: extraction-photometric, selectivity, sensitivity, molar coefficient of light absorption, equilibrium shift, complex formation, relative error.
- hydrate-solvate mechanism of selective extraction of iron (III);
- composition of the thiocyanate complex ion of iron (III) by the method of equilibrium shift;
- increasing the selectivity and sensitivity of methods.
1. Pyatnitsky I.V., Kolominets L.L., Simyanenko V.I., Barshevskaya V.S. Highly selective method for the photometric determination of iron (III) with glycinecresol red. //Plant. laboratory.-1989.-T. 55.- No. 7.-S. 1-3.
2. Perikov I.G., Drozd A.V., Artsebashev G.V.//Selective extraction-photometric determination of iron (III) with 1-(2-pyridylazo)-2-naphthol.//J. analyte chemistry. -1987.-T. 42.- No. 12.-S. 2193-2196.
3. Kuliev K.A. Dimercaptophenols as analytical reagents for the extraction-photometric determination of iron (III). // Factory laboratory. material diagnostics. -2017.- T. 83.- No. 3. -S. 17-23.
4. Shehata A.B., Mohamed G.G., Gab-Allah. A simple spectrophotometric method for the determination of iron in crude oil. // Petrochemistry.-2017.- T. 57.-No. 6.-S. 630-634.
5. Turabdzhanov S.M., Rakhimova L.S., Beknazarova I.K., GiyasovA.Sh. // Modern ecoanalytical extraction-photometric method for the determination of copper with 1-(2-pyridylazo)-2-naphthol (PAN).//Chemical technology.-Moscow.-2018.-T. 19.-No. 11.-S. 523-528.
6. Rakhmatullaev K., GiyasovA.Sh. Extraction of thallium (III) in the presence of chloride ions and dimethylformamide and its complexation with 1-(2-pyridylazo)-2-naphthol in the organic phase. //News of universities. Chemistry and chemical technology.-1984.-T.27.-Iss. 9. -S. 1028-1031.
7. Rakhmatullaeva N.T., Turabdzhanov S.M., Rakhimova L.S., GiyasovA.Sh. Selective extraction extraction of antimony (v) and its photometric determination with 2-(2-pyridylazo)-5-diethylaminophenol (PAAF) directly in the organic phase. // Universum: Chemistry and Biology. DOI: 10.32743/UniChem.-2021.82.4.31-38.- T. 82.-No. 4.-C. 31-39.
8. Turabdzhanov S.M., Otakuzieva V.I., GiyasovA.Sh., SaburovKh.E., Rakhmatullaeva N.T. Selective extraction of gold (III) with inert organic solvents and its determination by spectrophotometric and atomic absorption methods.// UzbekistonKimyo Journal.-2020.- No. 1.-S. 87-94.
9. Kreshkov A.P. Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry.-M.: Chemistry, 1970.-Vol. No. 3.- P. 69-70.
10. Bulatov M. I., Kalinkin I. P. A practical guide to photocolorimetric and spectrophotometric methods of analysis.-L .: Chemistry, 1976.-S. 224.
11. Mitchell J., Smith D. Aquametry.-M.: Chemistry, 1980. -S. 345-354.
12. ZolotovYu.A., Iofa B.Z., Chuchalin L.K. Extraction of metal halide complexes. -M.: Nauka, 1973. -S. 25, 59.
To cite this article: N. T. Rakhmatullaeva. Selective extraction of iron (III) ions andphotometric determination of it in the organic phase // Uzbek chemical journal. -2022. – Nr1. - Pp.76-82.
Received: 29.12.2021; Accepted: 10.02.2022; Published: 14.02.2022
* * *