VOLUME NR 6
S. N. Rasulova, V. P. Guro
KINETICS OF REAGENT OXIDATION OF DISULFIDE MOLYBDENUM IN SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE SOLUTIONS
Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Abstract. Background. The sulfide phase of ore minerals is subject to passivation under the oxidizing conditions of hydrometallurgy. Overcoming passivation is an important stage and the condition for their effective processing.
Purpose: to describe the kinetics of its oxidative leaching using the example of Mo-concentrate in hypochlorite electrolytes.
Methodology. Samples of Mo concentrate were used (38% Mo in the MoS2 phase). The concentration of Cu (II), Fe (III), Mo (VI), Re (VII) ions in solutions was determined by photocolorimetry and spectrometry (AAC Perkin-Elmer 3030B, ICP-Agilent 7500 IСP MS); kinetic measurements were performed with compact, pressed disc-shaped samples of molybdenum disulfide.
Originality. The parameters of the kinetic equation of the leaching process were obtained: the order of the reaction according to the concentration of the oxidizing agent and the activation energy of the process of solid-phase diffusion of molybdenum (VI) ions from the crystal lattice of the mineral in the composition of the molybdenite concentrate into the liquid phase of the solution.
Findings. The kinetics of the reactive oxidation of a sulfide mineral in a hypochlorite electrolyte, in the temperature range of 22-45°C, at atmospheric pressure, was studied by the rotating disk method.
Key words: sulfide minerals, Mo-concentrate, reagent oxidation, leaching, sodium hypochlorite.
* kinetics of Mo-concentrate oxidation for a time of 0-1800 sec, is studied;
* reagent-oxidizer of sulfides, sodium hypochlorite, is applied;
* parameters of the kinetic equation of leaching are calculated.
1. Rasulova S.N., Guro V.P., Ibragimova M.A., Safarov E.T. Oxidation and passivation of the surface of sulfide ores // Uzbek Khim Zh., 2018.-No1, pp. 15-21. (in Russian)
2. S. Rasulova, V. Guro, M. Ibragimova, E. Safarov. Oxidation and passivation of sulfide ores in gold and molybdenum hydrometallurgy / Сonference proceedings: Metal-2018, 27th International Conference on Metallurgy and Materials. May 23rd-25th 2018. Brno, Czech Republic, EU. P. 1442-1447.
3. Rasulova SN, Guro VP, Ruziev UN, Kadyrova Z.Ch., Tursunkulov OM, Sapaeva AA Kinetics of reagent oxidation of molybdenum sulfide in sulfuric acid electrolyte. Part 1. // Uzbek. chem. zhurn. - 2018. - No. 6. - S.10-20. (in Russian)
4. Rasulova S.N., Guro V.P. Kinetics of reagent oxidation of molybdenum sulfide in sulphate electrolyte. Part 2. // Uzbek. chem. Zhurn. - 2020. - No. 4. - pp.3-9. (in Russian)
5. D Pugaev, M Nicol, G Senanayake. The mechanisms of the passivation of sulfide minerals in oxidative leaching processes. Proceedings of the 6th Southern African Base Metals Conference, 2011.- P.39-48.
6. Potashnikov Yu.M., Lutsik VI, Chursanov Yu.V. Study of the interaction of molybdenite with nitric acid // Izvestiya vuzov. Non-ferrous metallurgy. – 1984.–No 1. - P. 57-61. (in Russian)
7. Lutsik V.I., Potashnikov Yu.M., Lutsik V.A. et al. Extraction of molybdenum from sulfide ore with an alkaline solution of sodium hypochlorite / // Izvestiya SO AN SSSR. Ser. chem. sciences. - T. 4. - 1985. - No. 11. - S. 49-54. (in Russian)
8. Kruesi, P.R., 1972. Process for the recovery of metals from dissociation of the sul ﬁ des. US Patent 3673061.
9. Darjaa, T., Okabe, T. H., Waseda, Y., & Umetsu, Y. (2000). Recovery of Molybdenum from Sulfide Concentrate by Electro-Oxidation and Precipitation. Shigen-to-Sozai, 116 (3), 203-210. doi: 10.2473 / shigentosozai.116.203
10. Cao, Z., Wang, M., Zhong, H., Chen, N .. etc. (2015). Purification of bismuthinite concentrate by selective electro-oxidation of molybdenite. Hydrometallurgy, 154, 95-101. doi: 10.1016 / j.hydromet.2015.04.012.
11. Lutsik, V.I. Kinetics of hydrolytic and oxidative dissolution of metal sulfides. Monograph / V.I. Lutsik, A.E. Sobolev. Tver (Russia): TSTU, 2009 .--140 p. (in Russian)
12. Pleskov V., Filinovsky V. Yu. Rotating disc electrode. - Moscow: Nauka, 1972 .--225 p. (in Russian)
To cite this article: S. N. Rasulova, V. P. Guro. Kinetics of reagent oxidation of disulfide molybdenum in sodium hypochlorite solutions // Uzbek chemical journal. -2020. – Nr6. - Pp.3-8.
Received: 10.07.2020; Accepted: 02.11.2020; Published: 20.12.2020
* * *
E. I. Utashev, A. B. Abdikamalova, I. D. Eshmetov
STUDY OF THE ADSORPTION ACTIVITY OF Fe+3 INTERCALATED CLAY IN RELATION TO METHYLENE BLUE
1Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2Karakalpak Scientific Research Institute of Natural Sciences of the Karakalpak Branch of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Abstract. Background. One of the ways to create nanomaterials with the properties of sorbents, catalysts, etc. is the intercalation of molecules into the structure of layered materials.
Purpose. Study of the adsorption of methylene blue by montmorillonite-containing clays of the Navbakhor deposit with intercalated Fe+3 ions and the choice of a model describing the process.
Methodology. The adsorption activity of the material was studied by photometry.
Originality. The dependence of adsorption mechanisms on the structure of adsorbents has been established. The model most accurately describing the process was selected.
Findings. To determine the mechanism of MB adsorption, the data were processed using the equations of Langmuir and Freundlich isotherms, and the constants of these equations were determined. It was shown that the sorption of MG by the 5.1-Fe sample in a neutral medium is better described by the Langmuir model, and the sorption of MG by the 3.1-Fe and 10.1-Fe samples, by both Langmuir and Freundlich models; however, the second model correlates better with the experimental data: the adsorption of MG occurs on a heterogeneous surface since active adsorption centers have different values of the adsorption energy.
Key words: intercalation, montmorillonite, adsorption isotherm, Langmuir, Freundlich, Dubinin-Radushkevich models, free energy of adsorption.
* intercalation of Fe+3 into the interlayer space of bentonite;
* the adsorption capacity of intercalated clays for dye;
* change in adsorption capacity during heat treatment
1. Brigatti M.F., Mottana A. "Intercalation processes of layered minerals", Layered Mineral Structures and their Application in Advanced Technologies, European Mineralogical Union and the Mineralogical Society of Great Britain & Ireland London, 2011.
2. Utashev Y.I., Abdikamalova A.B., Eshmetov I.D. Intercalated systems as adsorbents // Universum: Chemistry and biology: electron. scientific. zhurn. 2020. No. 6. URL: http://7universum.com/ru/nature/archive/item/9524
3. Kolchenko AS, Yakovlev AV, Finaenova EV, Finaenov AI, [et al.] Adsorbents based on thermally expanded graphite // Bulletin of Sarat. tech. un-that. - 2011. - T. 2. - No. 1. - P. 45–52. (In Russian)
4. Budeyko N.L., Koshevar V.D. Obtaining nanostructures of titanium dioxide in the interlayer space of clay minerals // Colloid journal. - 2009. - T. 71. - No. 5. - P. 632–637. (In Russian)
5. Koshevar V.D. Organomineral dispersions. Regulation of their properties and application. - Minsk: Belarus. Science, 2008 .-- 312 p. (In Russian)
6. Powell A.K., Heath S.L. Polyiron (III) oxyhydroxide clusters: the role of iron (III) hydrolysis and mineralization in nature, Comments Inorg. Chem. 15 (1994) 255-296.
7. Nikitina N.V. Physicochemical properties of sorbents based on natural bentonite, modified with polyhydroxocations of metals: Author's abstract. dis. Cand. chem. sciences. - Saratov: Institute of Chemistry of the Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Saratov nat. iss. state University named after N.G. Chernyshevsky, 2019. – 23 p. (In Russian)
8. Maratov N.K., Utashev Y.I., Abdikamalova A.B., Eshmetov I.D. Kabatly aluminosilicatlar tiykarynda intercalary systemalard boyushy birikpeler sorption processlerin үyreni 2020.S. 89. (In Russian)
9.D. Masih, Y. Izumi, K. Aika, Y. Seida Optimization of an Iron Intercalated Montmorillonite Preparation for the Removal of Arsenic at Low Concentration // Engineering in Life Sciences. 2007, 7 (1) pp 52-60.
10. Bryzgalova L.V. Obtaining aluminosilicate sorbents and catalysts based on clay minerals and testing their properties: Author's abstract. dis. Cand. tech. Sciences (05.17.11). - Tomsk: RAS, Siberian Branch, BIP, 2009 .-- 19 p. (In Russian)
11. Gavrilova NN Analysis of porous structure based on adsorption data: textbook. allowance / N. N. Gavrilova, V. V. Nazarov. - M .: RKhTU im. D. I. Mendeleeva, 2015 .-- 132 p. (In Russian)
12. Paltiel L.R., Zenin G.S., Volynets N.F. Colloidal chemistry: Textbook. allowance. - SPb .: SZTU, 2004 .-- 68 p. (In Russian)
To cite this article: E. I. Utashev, A. B. Abdikamalova, I. D. Eshmetov. Study of the adsorption activity of Fe+3 intercalated clay in relation to methylene blue // Uzbek chemical journal. -2020. – Nr6. - Pp.8-13.
Received: 24.09.2020; Accepted: 25.11.2020; Published: 20.12.2020
* * *
K. G. Muhamedov, N. K. Nosirova, D. R. Ashirbekova
APPLICATION OF ASH OF THE ANGRENSK CHPP AND WATER-SOLUBLE POLELECTROLYTE OF THE FEAP SERIES IN PURIFICATION OF WASTE WATER OF PULP AND PAPER PRODUCTION
Tashkent Institute of Chemical Technology, email@example.com
Abstract. Background. The task of developing methods for treating wastewater from pulp and paper production is to select effective reagents and optimize the conditions for their use, which is necessary to control chemical and colloidal-chemical processes occurring in a complex multicomponent multiphase system «waste water + coagulant + flocculant».
Purpose. To study the way of purification of wastewater from pulp and paper production using ash from the Angrenskaya CHPP and flocculants based on furan compounds
Methodology. To determine the size of the particles and the fraction of the fractional composition, we carried out a sedimentation analysis of wastewater after processing the ash of the Angren CHPP without a flocculant and in the presence of flocculants of the «FEAP» series. The kinetics of sedimentation and properties of sediments were studied on the Uken device until the complete sedimentation of suspended solids.
Originality. For the first time, the process of coagulation with the ash of the Angren CHPP and the kinetics of wastewater clarification without and in the presence of flocculants have been studied. The optimal conditions for the wastewater treatment process have been found.
Findings. It was revealed that the reagent method allows wastewater to be purified to the maximum permissible MPC. In addition, the use of new synthesized polymeric flocculants of the «FEAP» series accelerates the precipitation of dispersed phases 6-7 times increases the degree of clarification of purified waste water, which provides prerequisites for the development of a local water treatment system.
Keywords: flocculant, ash, carboxyl, purification, waste water, coagulation, environment, sludge, properties.
* the formation of hydrogen bonds between non-ionized functional groups;
* aggregation of sludge particles into structured elements by means of polymer bridges.
1. Kulsky L.A. Fundamentals of chemistry and technology of water Kiev, Naukova Dumka, 2nd edition 2009, pp. 239-243. (in Russian)
2. Zapolsky A.K., Baran A.A. Coagulants and flocculants in water treatment processes. M., Chemistry, 1997. pp.115-118. (in Russian)
3. Makhotina L.G., Mandre A.Yu., Akim E.L. Research on the effect of chemicals for flocculation of waste water from the paper industry. // J. Cellulose, Paper, Cardboard. No. 11 2015; pp. 19-23. (in Russian)
4. Volkov V.N., Burmistrova O.N., Gorbunov S.A. The use of flocculants for the treatment of industrial wastewater. // J. Energetic. No. 8 2015; pp. 30-33. (in Russian)
5. Shevchenko TV, Temirev L. Yu., Ulrikh EV, Kuchkina EV Physical and chemical properties of modified polyelectrolytes. // Chemical industry. - 2009.-№ 5. P.21-25.(in Russian)
6. Kolesnikov V.A., Ilyin V.P., Kapustin Yu.I., Varaksin Yu.I., Kisilenko P.N., Kokarev G.A. Electroflotation technology for industrial wastewater treatment. –M .: "Chemistry" 2007. pp. 120-124. (in Russian)
7. Mukhamedov K.G. Development of technology for the production, application and study of the properties of flocculants and plasticizers based on local raw materials. T. Doctoral dissertation 2019. pp. 188-193. (in Russian)
8. Wastewater treatment and sludge compaction of pulp and paper production. M.: // J. "Forest Industry" 2014. S. 152-158. (in Russian)
9. Bayborodin A.M. Local treatment of highly contaminated waste water from the pulp and paper industry with coagulants. // Water treatment :. - 2009.- No. 7. P.36-38. (in Russian)
10. Bayborodin A.M. Development of a system for local treatment of highly contaminated wastewater from pulp and paper enterprises. // Water: chemistry and ecology: - 2011.- No. 8. P.16-21. (in Russian)
11. Turon X., Mutje P., Pelach M., Labidi J. Energy and water reduction in paper mills. 28th EUCEPA conference "Sustainable development for the pulp and paper industry". Lisbon, Portugal, 2-4 April 2012.
12. Water cost reduction in the pulp and paper industry. Editor: Williamson P. Paprican. 1999.124. 3rd Major International Sizing Conference "Scientific & Technical Advances In The Internal & Surface Sizing of Paper & Board". PIRA. Prague, 2001.
To cite this article: K. G. Muhamedov, N. K. Nosirova, D. R. Ashirbekova. Application of ash of the angrensk chpp and water-soluble polelectrolyte of the feap series in purification of waste water of pulp and paper production // Uzbek chemical journal. -2020. – Nr6. - Pp.14-20.
Received: 26.10.2020; Accepted: 02.12.2020; Published: 20.12.2020
* * *
F. N. Fuzaylova, V. P. Guro, A. T. Dadahodzhaev, M. A. Ibragimova
DEVELOPMENT OF SOLUTIONS OF CHEMICAL PHOSPHATING OF CARBON STEEL WITH INCREASED EFFICIENCY IN COMPARISON WITH IMPORT ANALOGUES
Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. Background. A consumer in Uzbekistan imports concentrates phosphating the surface of carbon steels, such as, for example, Foscon 35 and Foscon 35M. Work is underway to create local analogs from local raw materials. At the same time, having studied the physicochemical properties of concentrates, it was important to understand the processes of formation of protective coatings in working solutions based on them.
Purpose. Development of modes of phosphating of carbon steel surface in working solutions based on concentrates Foscon 35, FK-1, with a comparative assessment of their features.
Methodology. Gravimetric control of the corrosion rate of steel samples St. 10 is carried out in accordance with GOST 28084-89; the protective properties of phosphate films were controlled by potentiostat ПИ-50-1 and the drop method according to GOST 9.302-88, with exposure until the contact copper appears. Working solutions were used based on Foscon 35 and FK-1 concentrates.
Originality. The functional advantage of the local analogue was revealed during comparative tests of samples with protective zinc-nitrate-phosphate coatings obtained from working solutions based on concentrates: local FK-1 and imported Foscon 35. Localization of its production in JSC "Maksam-Chirchik" is proposed.
Findings. Indicators of the protective ability of samples made of carbon steel with phosphate coatings have been measured. The tests were carried out in the temperature range 20-75 °C, with the ratio of the sample area to the solution volume in the range of 0.5-3.0 dm2/dm3. Optimal compositions of phosphating solutions have been developed.
Key words: carbon steel, surface, chemical phosphating, protective properties, phosphate coating.
* protective properties of phosphate films on carbon steel;
* samples with phosphate coating based on Foscon 35 and FК-1.
* comparative tests of protective coatings of different compositions
1. Azhogin F.F., Belenky M.A. and others. Electroplating. Directory. -M .: Metallurgy, 1987 . -736 p. (in Russian)
2. Patent RU No. 2 354 747. Method of obtaining phosphate coating / MN Bonokina. (RU), Chumaevsky V.A. (RU), Zhuravleva S.L. (RU), Maslova V.I. (RU) and others. Patent area: CJSC "FC" (RU); Application 2007127364/02, 17.07.2007; Patent date: 17.07.2007; Published: 10.05.2009. Bul. No. 13. (in Russian)
3. Patent RU No. 2 624 566. Method of phosphating of soft magnetic alloys like permalloy (options) / Selivanov V.N. (RU), Nikolotov A.D. (RU), Sergunov A.A. (RU); Patent: FSUE FNPC "PO" Start "named after MV Protsenko". -2016105087; Application: 02/15/2016; Publ. 04.07.2017. Bul. No. 19.(in Russian)
4. Phosphating concentrates Foscon-35, Foscon-35K, Specifications. TU 2149-205-10964029-2004, rev. 1, 2, 3. (in Russian)
5. Patent RU No. 2380458. Method of obtaining zinc nitrate phosphate concentrate / Yagubova V.L., Miroshnichenko Yu.S., Chumaevsky V.A. Patent: ZAO 'FC' (RU). 2008122869/15; application 06.06.2008; Publ. 27.01.2010. Bul. No. 3. (in Russian)
6.F.N. Fuzailova, V.P. Guro, A.T. Dadakhodzhaev, M.A. Ibragimova. Electrolyte for chemical phosphating of carbon steel surface based on local raw materials // Uzbek chemical journal. -2018. - No 6. -S.27-31. (in Russian)
7.F.N. Fuzailova, V.P. Guro, A.T.Dadakhodzhaev Quality of coatings on ferrous metals from import-substituting solutions of chemical phosphating // Uzbek chemical journal. -2019. -No. 3. -S.27-31.(in Russian)
8. F.N. Fuzailova, V.P. Gouraud, A.T. Dadakhodzhaev, M.A. Ibragimova Assessment of protective properties of carbon steel coatings from chemical phosphating solutions // Uzbek Chemical Journal. - 2020. -No 5. –S.44-45 (in Russian)
9. Patent RU 2170 285 C2 "Method of wire surface preparation before dry drawing" Authors of the patent: Gunina TV, Chumaevsky VA, Skvortsova LB and others. Patentee (s): Closed Joint Stock Company "FC". Application: 99114485/02, 07.07.1999; Starting date of the patent: 07.07.1999; Published on July 10, 2001; (in Russian)
10. Patent RU2 489 517 C1 "Solution for phosphating of steel surface", Authors of the patent: Yagubova Victoria Leonidovna (RU); Chumaevsky Oleg Viktorovich (RU); Mikhailova Tatiana Alekseevna (RU); IPC C23C 22/13 (2006.01); Application: 2012115876/02, 2012.04.19; Start date of the patent validity period report: 2012.04.19; Application date: 2012.04.19; Published: 2013.08.10 (prototype).(in Russian)
11. GOST 9.402-2004, Unified system of protection against corrosion and aging. Paint and varnish coatings. Preparation of metal surfaces for painting. (in Russian)
12. Unified system of protection against corrosion and aging. Metallic and non-metallic inorganic coatings. Control methods. GOST 9.302-88. A.6. Methods for monitoring the protective properties of non-metallic inorganic coatings. Tab. 12. Phosphate coating, clause 6.2. The drop method. (in Russian)
To cite this article: F. N. Fuzaylova, V. P. Guro, A. T. Dadahodzhaev, M. A. Ibragimova. Development of solutions of chemical phosphating of carbon steel with increased efficiency in comparison with import analogues // Uzbek chemical journal. -2020. – Nr6. - Pp.20-25.
Received: 26.05.2020; Accepted: 23.11.2020; Published: 20.12.2020
* * *
D. K. Adilov, S. I. Yakubov, A. J. Mirzaev, D. A. Toshmatov, N. I. Chernichenko
STUDY OF ENRICHMENT OF GLAUCONITE-BEARING SANDSTONTS OF THE «CHANGI» DEPOSIT
Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, e-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. Background. The industrial processing of glauconite-containing sandstones into mineral pigments, for example, from the Changi deposit, has not been studied. Existing technologies are focused on obtaining potash fertilizers and feed additives.
Purpose To determine the enrichment of glauconite sandstones of the Changi deposit and to obtain a green mineral pigment.
Methodology. Micrographs of un-enriched and enriched glauconites were studied using a Leica DM 2500 microscope, made in Germany. The sandstone enrichment processes were carried out on the FML-1 laboratory flotation machine.
Originality. Possibilities of enrichment of glauconite furnaces of the Changi deposit were established, a new universal blowing agent UGK was applied, and a significant reduction in enrichment time was achieved.
Findings. The composition of glauconite-bearing sandstones of the Changi deposit has been determined. Micrographs of grains of glauconite, quartz and other impurities were obtained. The production of local green mineral pigment has been technologically realized.
Keywords. Glauconite, glauconite-containing sandstone, microphotography, beneficiation, flotation machine, foaming agent, glauconite concentrate, pigment.
* glauconite sandstones are easily floated by the UGK regent;
* glauconite concentrate obtained by the flotation method significantly reduces the process time;
* the field is located near a large industrial center and transport network.
1. Yunusov M.Yu. Babaev Z.K., Khakimova G.N., Matchanov Sh.K. Glauconite-bearing sands of Uzbekistan: Main characteristics and prospects of use. Journal "Mining Bulletin of Uzbekistan". Navoi, 2010, No. 2, pp. 58-60. (in Russian)
2. Khamidov R.A., Khodzhaev N.T., Khakberdiev N.M., Ergeshov A.M. Mineral pigments of eastern Uzbekistan. journal "Geology and Mineral Resources", Tashkent. 2016, No. 5, pp. 50-58. (in Russian)
3. Anton Lopez. Glauconite can replace potash fertilizers, September 2, 2019, https://www.fertilizerdaily.ru/20190902-glaukonit-kak-alternativa-kalijn... date of treatment 09/14/2020. (in Russian)
4. BauatdinovSali. Agro-ores of Karakalpakstan and fertilizers based on them. (Managing editor: Tadzhiev S.M.) Nokis "Ilim" 2019. (in Russian)
5. Glauconite of the Changi deposit and prospects for its use. Proceedings of the Central Asian Research Institute of Geology and Mineral Raw Materials. Fan Publishing House of the Uzbek SSR, Tashkent - 1970, 54 p.(in Russian)
6. Microscope LEICA DM2500, https://msis-ural.ru/leica-dm2500-i-dm2500led.html, date of treatment 09/14/2020. (in Russian)
7. Mirzaev A.Zh. Odilov D.K., Yakubov S.I., Toshmatov D.A., Tursunov A.S. Glauconite tarkibliқumloқlarniboitishmasalasi. / MNTK "Improvement and implementation of innovative ideas in the field of chemistry and chemical technology." Fergana city, 23-24.10.2020, p. 12-15.
8. Mirzaev A.Zh. Odilov D.K., Tursunov A.S., Toshmatov D.A., Yakubov S.I. Yermonov IT Enrichment issues in obtaining pigment from glauconite from the Changi deposit/ II RSTC "Actual problems of the development of innovative achievements of science and education ". Samargand city, 20.10.2020, b. 44-48.(in Russian)
9. Abramov A.L. Flotation beneficiation methods. Moscow: Nedra, 1984, 383 p.(in Russian)
10. Glembovsky V.L., Klassen S.B. Flotation beneficiation methods. Moscow: Nedra, 1984, 304 p.(in Russian)
11. Khan G.L., Gabrielova L.I., Vlasova N.S. Flotation reagents and their application. Nedra 1986, 272 p.(in Russian)
12. Adylov D.K., Mirzaev A.Zh. Yakubova N.Zh., Tursunov A.S., Omonova M.S., Development of a technology for producing pigments based on glauconite containing sedimentary iron. / MNTK "Improvement and implementation of innovative ideas in the field of chemistry and chemical technology." Fergana city, 23-24.10.2020, pp.15-18(in Russian)
To cite this article: D. K. Adilov, S. I. Yakubov, A. J. Mirzaev, D. A. Toshmatov, N. I. Chernichenko. Study of enrichment of glauconite-bearing sandstonts of the «Changi» deposit // Uzbek chemical journal. -2020. – Nr6. - Pp.26-32.
Received: 21.10.2020; Accepted: 04.12.2020; Published: 20.12.2020
* * *
I. L. Akhmadzhonov, A. B. Abdikamalova, Sh. A. Kuldasheva, I. D. Eshmetov, G. B. Rakhimova
JUSTIFICATION AND ESTABLISHMENT OF THE POSSIBILITY OF CONTROL OF STRUCTURE FORMATION PROCESSES IN MOVING SANDS WITH THE USE OF NEW FIXING ADDITIVES AND THEIR COMPOSITIONS
Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. Background. An important task is to substantiate the creation of chemical fixing reagents that provide high efficiency in the process of fixing saline sands, the creation of durable surface structures that do not interfere with plant growth and protect from weathering due to a strong aerodynamic flow.
Purpose. Development and production of new fixing additives, as well as their compositions using local raw materials from soda production waste as a raw material base, followed by substantiation and establishment of the possibility of controlling structure formation processes in mobile sands.
Methodology. The fixing ability and the kinetics of penetration of the obtained additives, as well as their compositions, were investigated by changes in plastic strength using a Heppler consistometer.
Originality. The influence of gravitational forces, mechanical compaction of sands and the nature of the interaction of fixers, different in nature, with the surface of sand particles on the processes of liquid impregnation, penetration depth, plastic strength of sands, in general, on the consolidation processes, allowing the scientifically substantiated creation of new fixers and sand-fixing technologies have been established.
Findings. The optimal composition of compositions based on liquid glass (LG) and soda production waste (SPW) - a distillation liquid (DL) for fixing saline mobile sands has been selected.
Key words: consolidation of mobile sand, fixer, mechanical strength, water-soluble polymers, liquid glass, coagulation structure, crystallization structure.
* scientifically substantiated and established the possibilities of controlling the processes of structure formation in moving sands using fixing additives, as well as their compositions;
* soda production waste (SPW) - distiller liquid (DL) and liquid glass (LG) were identified as the optimal components of the compositions for fixing saline mobile sands.
1. Directory of agroforestry / G. Ya. Mat-tis [et al.]. - M., 1984; Forest cultures: textbook. / AR. Rodin [and others]. - M., 2001.200 s. (in Russian)
2. Aripov E.A. B.N. Nuryev, M.A. Arazmuradov. Chemical reclamation of mobile sands / Ashgabat: Ylym, 1983. P. 85-87. (in Russian)
3. M. Mirakhmedov. On the question of substantiating the method of fixing moving sands. Vestnik MGU. 2002. No. 1-2. S.45-50. (in Russian)
4. A.V. Lykov. A.A., Aleksashenko, V.A. Aleksashenko. Conjugated problems of convective heat transfer / Minsk: Nauka i tekhnika, 1971. - 346 p. (in Russian)
5. E. Kulikova. Filtration reliability of urban underground structures. M .: Publishing house "World of Rock", 2007. - 316 p. (in Russian)
6. Dimukhametov D.M., Novoposelenskikh L.A., Bakhareva N.S. Suffusion processes in the territories of cities // Modern problems of science and education. M .: Academy of Natural Sciences - 2015. - No. 2-2. P. 890 (in Russian)
7. Erkaev A.U, Kainberganov A.T, Kucharov B.Kh, Toirov Z.K, Reimov KD, Zakirov B.S. Investigation of the process of fixing saline soils // Universum: Chemistry and Biology: electron. scientific. zhurn. 2018.No. 9 (51) - P. 32-35 (in Russian)
8. Alekseev S.I. Foundations and foundations. Brief lecture notes. Textbook for students of construction specialties. SPb.: 2007. P. 113 (in Russian)
9. Korneev V.I., Danilov V.V. Soluble and liquid glass. Saint Petersburg: Stroyizdat, SPb., 1996.216 p. (in Russian)
10. Ayler P. Chemistry of silica. In 2 volumes.M .: Mir, 1982.712 p. (in Russian)
11. Shevchenko L.M. Consolidation of damaged loess soils by silicatization. Diss. For a job. learned. degree of candidate of technical sciences М-1984 05.23.02 –192 p. (in Russian)
12. Tikhomirova I.N., Skorina T.V. Influence of the silicate module of water glass on the properties of binders. // Building materials, No. 12, 2009. - P. 4. No. 3, 2009. - P. 114-120. (in Russian)
13. Mukhamedbaev Z.A., Mukhamedbaev A.A., Adinaev Kh.A. Physicomechanical and chemical studies of diabase and basalt acid-resistant compositions in aggressive media // Universum: Technical sciences: electron. scientific. zhurn. Moscow. 2018. No. 3 (48). (in Russian)
14. Kuldasheva Sh.A abstract // Colloidal-chemical regularities of fixing mobile sands by multifunctional structures // Toshkent 20.04.2018. - 65 p. (in Russian)
15. Ismatov YO.Kh., Aripova B.Kh., Mukhamedbaeva Z.A. // Use of waste from the Kungrad soda plant in the production of liquid glass compositions. Proceedings of the Resp. scientific and practical. conf. "Issues of improving environmental culture among young people." 2014 .--S. 236. (in Russian)
16. Abrosimova JI.H., Romanov I.A. The use of artificial structure-formers and industrial waste to accelerate soil reclamation // Abstracts of reports. 7th Delegate Congress of Vses. Society of soil scientists. Tashkent. September 9-13, 1985 - 4.1. - P.42. (in Russian)
17. Vakhba S.A. Influence of artificial structure-forming agents on mechanical and water properties of sandy soils. Dis. for a job. uch. Art. Cand. biol. sciences. M .: Publishing house of Moscow State University. 1981 .-- 165 p. (in Russian)
18. Zakharova E.I. The influence of water-soluble polymers on agrophysical and soil-protective properties of light gray eroded soils of the Predkamye of the Republic of Tatarstan: abstract of dis. candidate of agricultural sciences: - Kursk, 1999. - 30 p. (in Russian)
To cite this article: I. L. Akhmadzhonov, A. B. Abdikamalova, Sh. A. Kuldasheva, I. D. Eshmetov, G. B. Rakhimova. Justification and establishment of the possibility of control of structure formation processes in moving sands with the use of new fixing additives and their compositions // Uzbek chemical journal. -2020. – Nr6. - Pp.32-41.
Received: 21.10.2020; Accepted: 07.12.2020; Published: 20.12.2020
* * *
UDC 666.942.2 : 666.9.015.224
А. G. Nimchik, H. L. Usmanov, Z. R. Kadyrovа
STUDY OF THE INFLUENCE OF INORGANIC WASTE ON THE DECARBONIZATION PROCESS IN PORTLAND CEMENT MIXTURES USING SILICA-CONTAINING FLOTATION WASTE
Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Abstract. Background. Portland cement production is very energy intensive, the share of thermal energy in its cost is 45-50%, at the same time the cost of fossil fuels is increasing, which is an incentive for research aimed at reducing costs when firing cement clinker. One of the most promising ways to save fuel and energy resources is the intensification of decarbonization and mineral formation at the stage of burning the raw mixture in a rotary kiln.
The purpose of the study was to study the effect of inorganic wastes - phosphogypsum and solid waste of soda production on the kinetics of decarbonization of the limestone component in cement raw mixtures based on the flotation wastes of MOP and SOF, and the determination of topokinetic equations describing the process.
Methodology. During the research, the method of chemical analysis of raw materials in accordance with GOST 5382 was used. The content of CaOs in cement raw mixtures was determined by the ethyl-glycerate method. The calculation of the kinetic and thermodynamic parameters of the process was carried out using a number of topokinetic equations and mathematical processing of the obtained experimental data.
Originality. For the first time, the influence of the applied inorganic waste on the kinetics of decarbonization of the carbonate component in cement raw mixtures based on flotation wastes was studied and the results were mathematically processed. It was found that the mechanism of the decarbonization process is multistage, with an increase in temperature, at the first stage, the nucleation of new phases occurs at crystal lattice defects, at the second stage, the process is limited by the diffusion of components through the layer of decarbonization products.
Findings. It has been established that the mechanism of the decarbonization process changes with increasing temperature, at the first stage it is described by the Zhuravlev topokinetic equation, and at the second stage the decarbonization equation is the optimal equation. The main characteristics of the decarbonization process are calculated: rate constants, dispersion coefficients, activation energies, in raw mixtures based on flotation wastes intensified with inorganic wastes.
Key words: flotation waste, inorganic additives, Portland cement clinker, decarbonization process, topokinetic equations, kinetics, activation energy.
* studied the influence of non-organic waste on the mechanism and kinetics of the decarbonization process;
* established topokinetic equations describing the multistage process;
* the activation energy of the process in the temperature range 800-900 °C varies from 161 to 142 kJ / (mol • deg)
1. Pashchenko A.A. Energy-saving and waste-free technologies for producing binders. Kiev: Vyscha School, 1990, 223 p.(in Russian)
2. Volkonsky B.V., Konovalov P.F, Makashev S.D. Mineralizers in the cement industry. M.: Publishing house of literature on construction, 1964.200 p.(in Russian)
3. Sitko M.K, Starodubenko N.G. Investigation of the effect of mineralizers on the firing process of Portland cement clinker // Proceedings of BSTU, 2016, No. 3, p. 106-110.(in Russian)
4. Bagranyagra V.D., Koledaeva T.A. Low-temperature synthesis of Portland cement clinker // Cement and its application.-2010.-No.4.- P.11-114.(in Russian)
5. Zelenskaya E.A. Low aluminate white Portland cement and intensification of the clinker burning process. Abstract of the dissertation of the candidate tehn. sciences. Belgorod; BSTU them. V.G. Shukhova, 2006.36 p.(in Russian)
6. Shalukho N.M., Kuzmenkov M.I., Sushkevich A.V., Zaranko A.V. Investigation of the mineralizing effect of phosphogypsum during firing of cement clinker // Bulletin of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus(in Russian)
7. Mikhaelyan V. G, Karapetyan I. A, Akopyan A. K. Study of the influence of rocks on the clinker formation process. High-temperature chemistry of silicates and oxides. 6 All-Union. meeting - Leningrad. - 1988 - from 348-356.(in Russian)
8. Akhmedov. M. A, Ashirova. D. A, Napolsky. B.I. et al. The use of secondary non-ferrous metals waste as additives in raw materials during roasting // Tr. State VNIITsement. prom-ti (NIITsement) - M. -1990.- No. 99- c 70-78.(in Russian)
9. Zagorodnyuk L. Kh, Shchekina A. Yu, Shiryaev O. et al. Waste from the mining industry Ma Bao-guo, Xu Chan-juan, Jian Shou-wei, Hao Xian-cheng. Function and mechanism of steelmaking slag in the process of cement clinker // Wuhan ligongdaxuexuebauo / Journal of Wuhan universite of technology.- Wuhan, (China), 2005.- V.27.-No.9.- P. 1-3. in the production of building materials // Collection of materials of the 1st International scientific and practical conference, M, - 2013 - from 41-43.
10. Iskandarova MI, Ruziev NR Production technology and properties of cements based on phosphogypsum and recycled slags of copper-smelting production at OJSC ‘AGMK’ // Sb. Scientific articles ‘’ INNOVATION-2012 ’’. - Tashkent, 2012.-C. 164-165.(in Russian)
11. Atabaev F.B. Develop mentofthe production technology of portlandcement clinker withuse of waste of enrichemento ftungstenores // The Abstract softhe International Porousand Powder Materials Symposiumand Exhibition PPM 2015.-Cheshme- Izmir / Turkey: Izmir Institute of Technology.- 15-18 September 2015.- P. 515 -519.
12. Ma Bao -guo, Xu Chan-juan, Jian Shou-wei, Hao Xian-cheng. Function and mechanism of steelmaking slag in the process of cement clinker // Wuhan ligongdaxuexuebauo / Journal of Wuhan universite of technology.- Wuhan, (China), 2005.- V.27.-No9.- P. 1-3
To cite this article: А. G. Nimchik, H. L. Usmanov, Z. R. Kadyrovа. Study of the influence of inorganic waste on the decarbonization process in portland cement mixtures using silica-containing flotation waste // Uzbek chemical journal. -2020. – Nr6. - Pp.41-48.
Received: 19.11.2020; Accepted: 09.12.2020; Published: 20.12.2020
* * *
I. S. Ortikov, G. N. Qudratov, A. U. Berdiev, B. J. Elmuradov
ELECTROPHILIC IPSO SUBSTITUTION REACTIONS IN THE RANGE OF BICYCLIC THIENO[2,3-d]PYRIMIDIN-4-OH
1UzR FA Institute of Plant Chemistry, E-mail: email@example.com , 2Chirchik State Pedagogical Institute, Tashkent region.
Abstract. Background. The synthesis and pharmacological activity of condensed pyrimidine derivatives are studied, including by the example of thieno [2,3-d] pyrimidine derivatives and new derivatives of 2-substituted bicyclic thieno [2,3-] pyrimidin-4-ones. They are needed to develop new drugs.
Purpose Study of the reactions of 2H-5,6-dimethyl-, 2H-5-methyl-6-ethoxycarbonyl, 2-oxo-5,6-dimethyl-, 2-thioxo-5,6-dimethylthienopyrimidin-4-ones and their methylated derivatives with nitrating mixture. Determination of factors affecting the nitration reaction and optimal reaction conditions. Analysis of the structure of the obtained substances using modern physical research methods.
Methodology. Synthesized 2-oxo-5-nitro-6-methylthieno [2,3-d] pyrimidin-4-one, 2-thioxo-5,6-dinitrothieno [2,3-d] pyrimidin-4-one, 2H-3 , 6-dimethyl-5-carboxylthieno [2,3-d] pyrimidin-4-one, 2-methylthio-3,6-dimethyl-5-carboxylthieno [2,3-d] pyrimidin-4-ones. The structure of the synthesized substances was confirmed by IR, 1H-NMR and mass spectrometry.
Originality. For the first time obtained 2H-5-nitro-6-methyl-, 2-oxo-5-nitro-6-methyl-, 2H-5-carboxyl-3,6-dimethyl-, 2-oxo-5-carboxyl-1,3 , 6-trimethylthieno [2,3-d] pyrimidine-4-ions by ipso exchange or oxidation of suitable thienopyrimidines with a nitrating mixture. The effect of temperature, reagents and molecules of the starting material on the course of the nitration reaction was studied.
Findings It was determined that as a result of the nitration reaction, 5-nitro, 5-carboxylthieno [2,3-d] pyrimidine-4-ions are formed, depending on the presence of a proton or methyl group in the cases of N1 and N3. The resulting substances were analyzed by IR-, 1H-NMR and mass spectrometry and their corresponding structures were confirmed.
Key words 2-oxo-5,6-dimethylthieno [2,3-d] pyrimidin-4-one, 2-thioxo-5,6-dinitrothieno [2,3-d] pyrimidin-4-one, ipso-substitution , 1,3,6-trimethyl-5-nitrothieno [2,3-d] pyrimidin-4-one, methyl iodide, 1H NMR spectroscopy.
* methylation reactions of 2H-5,6-dimethyl-, 2H-5-methyl-6-ethoxycarbonyl- and other components;
* the reactions of nitration of 2H-5,6-dimethyl- and other components were carried out;
* the factors affecting the reaction process were identified;
* analysis of the IR, 1H NMR spectra of the synthesized compounds was carried out.
1. Khurshed Bozorov, Jiang-Yu Zhao, and Haji A. Aisa, Recent advances in ipso-nitration reactions, Arkivoc 2017, part i, 41-66 DOI: 10.3998/ark.5550190.p009.852.
2. Hudecek, O.; Budka, J.; Eigner, V.; Lhotak, P. Tetrahedron 2012, 68, 4187. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.tet.2012.03.102.
3. Yamato, T.; Tsuchihashi, K.; Nakamura, N.; Hirahara, M.; Tsuzuki, H. Can. J. Chem. 2002, 80, 207. http://dx.doi.org/10.1139/v02-009.
4. Lejeune, M.; Picron, J.-F.; Mattiuzzi, A.; Lascaux, A.; De Cesco, S.; Brugnara, A.; Thiabaud, G.; Darbost, U.; Coquiere, D.; Colasson, B.; Reinaud, O.; Jabin, I. J. Org. Chem. 2012, 77, 3838. http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/jo300179h.
5. Sawada, T.; Hongo, T.; Matsuo, N.; Konishi, M.; Kawaguchi, T.; Ihara, H. Tetrahedron 2011, 67, 4716. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.tet.2011.04.025.
6. Redon, S.; Li, Y.; Reinaud, O. J. Org. Chem. 2003, 68, 7004. http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/jo034557j.
7. Kumar, S.; Varadarajan, R.; Chawla, H. M.; Hundal, G.; Hundal, M. S. Tetrahedron 2004, 60, 1001. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.tet.2003.11.057.
8. Elmuradov B. Zh., Bozorov Kh.A., Kurbanbayeva А.Zh., Ortikov I.S., Bobakulov Kh.M., Abdullayev N.D., Yili A., Aisa H. A., Shakhidoyatov Kh.М. Thieno[2,3-d]Pyrimidin-4-Ones // Part 3. Electrophilic Ipso-Substitution Reactions of Methyl and Methoxycarbonyl Groups. American Chemical Sciences Journal, USA, 3(4): 364-377, 2013. http://dx.doi.org/10.9734/ACSJ/2013/4203
9. Еlmuradov, B. Z.; Bozorov, K. A.; Okmanov, R. Y.; Tashkhodjaev, B.; Shakhidoyatov, K. M. Acta Crystallographica Section E 2011, 67, o824. http://dx.doi.org/10.1107/S1600536811007902
10. Mamarakhmanov M.Kh., Belenky LI, Chuvylkin ND, Ashirmatov MA, Elmuradov B. Zh., Ortikov IS, Shakhidoyatov Kh.M. Quantum-chemical studies of pyrimidin-4-ones // Communication 4. Electronic structure and reactivity of substituted 2-oxo (thioxo) thieno [2,3-d] pyrimidin-4-ones. The mechanism of ipso-substitution of a methyl group for a nitro group. Bulletin of the Academy of Sciences. Chemical series, 2014, No. 9, C. 1986-1992. (in Russian)
11. M. Kh. Mamarakhmonov, L. I. Belenky, N.D. Chuvylkin, B. Zh. Elmuradov, I. S. Ortikov, Kh. M. Shakhidoyatov. Quantum chemical studies of pyrimidin-4-ones. Message 5 *. Electronic structure and reactivity of substituted thieno [2,3-d] pyrimidin-4-ones and their analogs annelated along the a face of the pyrimidine fragment. Bulletin of the Academy of Sciences. Chemical series, 2015, No. 3. S 534-539.
12. Kurbanbayeva AZ, Elmuradov BZ, Shakhidoyatov KM. Interaction of 5,6-dimethyl-2Н-3,4-dihydrothieno[2,3-d]pyrimidin-4-one with nitrating mixture, in book «Actualproblems of the chemistry of Natural Compounds. The conference of young scientistsdevoted to memory of academician S.Yu. Yunusov», Tashkent, Uzbekistan. 2012; р.64. (in Russian)
13. Shodiyev М., Urakov B.А., Мukarramov N.I., Shakhidoyatov Kh.М. Reaction of 6-oxo-, thioxo-2,3-dimethylthieno[2,3-d]pyrimidin-4-ones with electrophilic reagents. Chem. Heterocycl. Comp. 1993; 29 (11): 1358-1360.
14. Gordon A., Ford R. Chemist's Companion. Physicochemical properties, techniques. -Moscow: -Mir. 1976 .-- 541 s. (in Russian)
15. I.S. Ortikov, B. Zh. Elmuradov, Kh. M. Shakhidoyatov, Thieno[2,3-d]pyrimidin-4-ones. Part 4. Directions of reactions of the 2-oxo-, -thioxo-5,6-dimethyl-3,4-dihydrothieno[2,3-d]pyrimidine-4-ones with electrophilic reagents, American Chemical Science Journal 2014, 4 (6), 774-786.
16. J. P. Agrawal, R. D. Hodgson, Organic Chemistry of Explosives, John Wiley and Sons Ltd, Chichester, 2007. C,211.
To cite this article: I. S. Ortikov, G. N. Qudratov, A. U. Berdiev, B. J. Elmuradov. Electrophilic ipso substitution reactions in the range of bicyclic thieno[2,3-d]pyrimidin-4-oh // Uzbek chemical journal. -2020. – Nr6. - Pp.49-58.
Received: 08.07.2020; Accepted: 29.09.2020; Published: 20.12.2020
* * *
N. I. Bozorov, V. O. Kudyshkin, S. Sh. Rashidova
SYNTHESIS OF WATER-SOLUBLE POLYACRYLAMIDE UNDER RADICAL POLYMERIZATION CONDITIONS
Institute of Chemistry and Physics of Polymers of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan Uzbekistan, Tashkent, 100128, Uzbekistan, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. Background. High-molecular linear polyacrylamide is known as a non-ionic flocculant for wastewater treatment. This polymer is produced in Uzbekistan, however, a serious problem is its rather poor solubility in water, which does not suit consumers. Currently, a significant part of non-ionic flocculants is imported to Uzbekistan from abroad.
Purpose. In this regard, the aim of this work is to develop approaches for polymerization of acrylamide to deep degrees of transformation, with the production of highly soluble polymers with high molecular weight, which can exhibit flocculating activity.
Methodology. Copolymers were synthesized by radical polymerization. For proof the fact of polymer formation, IR spectroscopy and viscometry were used.
Originality. Under the conditions of radical polymerization in the presence of a redox initiator, acrylamide polymers were synthesized that keep a linear structure to deep degrees of transformation. Polymers are highly soluble in water and can be used as flocculants.
Findings. Water-soluble acrylamide polymers were synthesized to deep conversion degrees. The mechanism of polymerization areshown and the molecular weight characteristics of acrylamide polymers are determined.
Key words: acrylamide, polyacrylamide, radical polymerization, kinematic viscosity, intrinsic viscosity, molecular weight, flocculants.
* A feature of polyacrylamide synthesis is a sharp increase in the viscosity of the reaction mixture.
* Formation of a three-dimensional structure is not observed
* The synthesized polymers retain the ability to dissolve in water.
1. Nadakavukaren A., Caravanos J. Our global environment: A health perspective. Eighth Edition. -2020, Waveland Press, -506 p.
2. Bai B., Zhou J., Yin M.A. Comprehensive review of polyacrylamide polymer gels for conformance control // Petroleum exploration and development. – 2015, – V. 42. – No 4. – P. 525-532.
3. Kurenkov V.F., Kurenkov A.V., Hartan H-G., Lobanov F.I. The use of polyacrylamide flocculants for water treatment (Review). // Chemistry and Computer Simulations. Butlerovsky messages. -2002, -No 11. –P. 31-40. (in Russian)
4. Yao C., Enhanced oil recovery using micron-size polyacrylamide elastic microspheres: underlying mechanisms and displacement experiments // Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. – 2015, – V. 54. – No 43. – P. 10925-10934.
5. Gou S., Novel biodegradable graft-modiﬁed water-soluble copolymer using acrylamide and konjac glucomannan for enhanced oil recovery // Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. – 2017, – V. 56. – No 4. – P. 942-951.
6. Ahmad H.M., Kamal M.S., Al-Harthi M.A. High molecular weight copolymers as rheology modiﬁ er and ﬂ uid loss additive for water-based drilling ﬂ uids // Journal of Molecular Liquids. – 2018, – V. 252. – P. 133-143.
7. Craciun G., Ighigeanu D., Manaila E., Stelescu M.D., Synthesis and Characterization of Poly(Acrylamide-Co-Acrylic Acid) Flocculant Obtained by Electron Beam Irradiation. Materials Research. -2015, 18(5). –P984-993.
8. Sikes C.S., Hochwalt M.A., Sikes T.D. Amino acid, carbohydrate and acrylamide polymers useful as ﬂ occulants in agricultural and industrial settings: Pat. 9994767. USA. – 2018.
9. Lipin A.A., Shibashov A.V., Lipin A.G. Kinetics of polymerization of acrylamide in concentrated aqueous solutions // Journal of Applied Chemistry. -2015, -V. 88. No 1. –P. 103-108. (in Russian)
10. Abramova L.I., Bayburdov T.A., Grigoryan E.P. and other Polyacrylamide / Ed. V.F. Kurenkov. -1992, M.: Chemistry. -192 p. (in Russian)
11. Orlyansky V.M., Novakov I.A., Navrotsky A.V., Orlyansky M.V. Technological features of obtaining polymers and copolymers based on acrylamide // Chemical industry today. -2009, No 8. –P. 11-15. (in Russian)
12. Kurenkov V.F., Kurenkov A.V., Hartan H-G., Lobanov F.I. Copolymerization of acrylamide with sodium salt of 2-acrylamido-2-methylpropanesulfonic acid in aqueous-alcoholic solutions // Journal of Applied Chemistry. -2007, -V. 80. No 8. –P. 1350-1354. (in Russian)
13. Rabek J. Experimental methods in polymer chemistry. At 2 pm. –M.: Mir. -1983, -382 p. (in Russian)
14. Stuart B. Infrared Spectroscopy: Fundamentals and Applications. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. 2004, -208 p.
15. Lee Kh.E., Goh Th.L., Simon N. Response surface modeling of polyacrylamide redox polymerization // Int.J. ChemTech Res. -2014-2015, 7(6). -P. 2697-2710.
To cite this article: N. I. Bozorov, V. O. Kudyshkin, S. Sh. Rashidova. Synthesis of water-soluble polyacrylamide under radical polymerization conditions // Uzbek chemical journal. -2020. – Nr6. - Pp.58-64.
Received: 19.11.2020; Accepted: 30.11.2020; Published: 20.12.2020
* * *
А. X. Islomov, O. D. Matchanov, G. M. Bekturdiev, R. S. Esonov, F. A. Sobirova
HYDRODYNAMIC PROPERTIES OF COMPLEX SOLUTIONS OF TETRAACYTYL LAGOXILE WITH MONOAMMONIC SALT OF GLYTSIRRIZIN ACID
Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, email@example.com, Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Abstract. Background. Lagohilus inebrians Bge plant has been used as an effective drug in stopping various bleeding processes. The substance tetracetyllagoxilin obtained on the basis of lagoxilin diterpennoid derived from this plant is not well soluble in water and therefore its biological activity is not high.
Purpose. Obtaining a water-soluble supramolecular complex compound of tetraacetyllagoxylin (TetAL) and glycyrrhizinic acid (GKMAT) and studying the nature of the forces acting on the viscosity of aqueous solutions and the structure of aqueous solutions of the complex compound.
Methodology. To obtain GKMAT supramolecular complexes with tetraacetyllagoxylin (TetAL), 50% of GKMAT was dissolved in acetone and stirred in a magnetic stirrer, tetraacetyllagoxylin was added accordingly. leophil is dried in a dryer. The resulting supramolecular complex is broken down in a mortar. A 0.1% aqueous solution of light yellow amorphous powder has gel properties. Тliquid = 199-2010S, / a / D25 = + 16 (dis. aqu:ethanol 1: 1), Rf = 0.26.
Originality. For the first time supramolecular complexes of tetraacetyllagoxylin with GKMAT were obtained and the nature of the forces acting on the viscosity of aqueous solutions and the structure of aqueous solutions of the complex compound were studied.
Findings. For the first time, the nature of the forces acting on the viscosity of aqueous solutions of supramolecular complexes of GKMAT with tetraacetyllagoxylin and the structure of aqueous solutions of complex compounds is explained by the formation of "hydrophobic-hydrophobic" interactions and hydrogen bonds.
Keywords: tetraacetyllagoxilin, lagoxilin, monoammonium salt of glycyrrhizinic acid, hydrophobic, hydrophilic, thermadenamics
* obtaining water-soluble supramolecular complexes;
* tetraacetyllagoxylin (TetAL) and glycyrrhizic acid (GKMAT);
* the viscosity of solutions of the supramolecular complex, the structure of solutions of the complex compound.
1. Ziyaev Sh.T., Islomov A.Kh. Chemical research of cultivated and wild plants of lagoxilus. Collection of materials of the scientific and practical conference of professors, teachers and young scientists dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the National University of Uzbekistan named after Mirzo Ulugbek. May 27-28, 2008 B.13. (in Uzbek)
2. Zainutdinov U.N., Dalimov D.N., Matchanov A.D., Islomov A.Kh, Tlegenov R.T., Bozorova N.Kh., Sobirova F.A. Comparative study of wild and cultivated forms of Lagochilus inebrians // Chemistry of vegetable raw materials. 2011 No. 2 P. 189-190.(in Russian)
(3) Baltina L.A., Kondratenko R.M., Pokrovsky A.G., Plyasunova O.A., Stolyarova O.V., Baltina L.A. Synthesis and antiviral activity of 18alpha-glycyrrhizic acid and its esters // Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal. 2010. No. 6. -FROM. 15-18. (in Russian)
4. Kazitsina L.A., Kupletskaya N.B. Application of UV, IR and NMR spectroscopy in organic chemistry. - Moscow: V.Sh., 1971. - 238 p. (in Russian)
5. Schreiner R., Fuson D., Curtin D., Morril D. Identification of organic compounds. - Moscow: Mir, 1983 .-- 333 p. (in Russian)
6. Yuldashev Kh.A., Mukhamediev M.G., Dalimov D.N., Gafurov M.B., Mikhalchik T.A. Synthesis of molecular complexes of the monoammonium salt of glycyrrhizic acid with benzoic and salicylic acids and the study of the viscosity of their aqueous solutions // Kimyova kimyo tekhnologasi journal. - Toshkent, 2011. - No1. - B. 24-26. (in Russian)
7. Dalimov D.N., Abdushukurova S. A., Mukhamediyev M.G., Musaev U.N., Yuldashev H.A., Levkovich M.G., Abdullaev N.D. Study of interaction of the monoammonium salt of glycyrrizinic acid with aromatic acids by viscosimetric carbon Congress method. Turkey, - Kars. 2004. - P.231-232
8. Dalimov D. N., Mirzaahmedov Sh. Ya., Tromontano E., Ibragimov B. T., Talipov S., Gdaniek M., Tykarska E., Abdullaev N. D., Levkovich M. G., Gafurov M. B., Matchanov O.DH., Yuldashev M. B. .A. Glycyrrhizicacidsupramolecularcomplexesandtheirbiologicalactivity // 7thInternationalSymposiumontheChemistryofNaturalCompounds: oktober 16-18 2007. - Tashkent. 2007. - P. 20-21.
9. Dalimov D.N., Matchanov A.D., Gafurov M.B., Yuldashev Kh.A., Niyazimbetova D., Vypova N.L. New drugs based on the monoammonium salt of glycyrrhizic acid // All-Russian Conference on Organic Chemistry dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the founding of the Institute of Organic Chemistry named after N. D. Zelinsky RAS: Abstracts. report October 25-30, 2009 .-- Moscow, 2009 .-- S. 271. (in Russian)
10. Yuldashev Kh.A., Podolskaya OG, Gafurov M.B., Matchanov O.D. Faskhutdinov M., Abdushukurova S.A. To hydrolysis of acyl salicylates in aqueous solutions of glycyrrhizic acid salts // Academician S. Yunusov hotirasiga baғishlangan yosh olimlar ilmiy anzhumani ЎMKI: Abstracts. tўp. March 18-19, 2005. - Toshkent, 2005. - B. 36 (in Russian)
11. Dalimov D.N., Yuldashev Kh.A., Gafurov M.B., Podolskaya OG, Kamaev F.G., Levkovich M.G., Abdullaev N.D. Hydrolysis of acetylsalicylic acid in aqueous-alcoholic solutions of glycyrrhizic acid and its derivatives // "Improving the relationship between education and science in the XXI century and topical problems of improving the quality of training of highly qualified specialists": Abstracts. report Proceedings of the Intern. scientific-method. Conf: 17-18 March. 2006. - Chimkent, 2006. - T. I. - С 340-343 (in Russian)
12. Kazitsina L.A., Kupletskaya N.B. Application of UV, IR and NMR spectroscopy in organic chemistry. - Moscow: V.Sh., 1971. - 238 p. (in Russian)
13. Schreiner R., Fuson D., Curtin D., Morrill D. Identification of organic compounds. - Moscow: Mir, 1983 .-- 333 p. (in Russian)
14. Ewa Tykarska., Zbigniew Dutkiewicz., Daniel Baranowski., Zofia Gdaniec., And Maria Gdaniec. E ﬀ ect of Neighbors on the Conformational Preferences of Glycosidic Linkages in Glycyrrhizic Acid and Its Mono- and Dideprotonated Forms: X ray, NMR, and Computational Studies. Cryst. GrowthDes., 2014, 14 (11), P.5871–5880.
15. Tolstikov G.A., Baltina L.A., Gankina V.P., Kondratenko R.M., Tolstikova T.G. Licorice biodiversity, chemistry, application in medicine // Novosibirsk: Academic publishing house "Geo", 2007. P. 311. (in Russian)
16. Tolstikov G.A., Baltina L.A., Shultz E.E., Pokrovsky A.G. Glycyrrhizic acid // Bioorganic chemistry. Moscow, 1997. T.23. No. 9. P.691-709. (in Russian)
17. Krasova E.G., Bashura P.S., Muravyov I.A. Investigation of the solubilization of hydrocortisone and prednisolone in aqueous solutions of glycyram // Pharmacy. 1978. Vol.27. No. 5. S.32-35. (in Russian)
18.Kuznetsov A.K., Zagarova I.M. Laboratory workshop on the course "Physicochemistry of polymers." Ivanovo. 2007 S. 53-62. (in Russian)
19. Islomov A.Kh. Esonov R.S. Sobirova F.A. Raimova K.V., Yakubova N.Kh., Muҳamedov M.G. Hydrodynamic properties of complex solutions of tetracetyllagoxillin with monoammonium salt of glycyrrhizic acid // Materials of the scientific-practical conference "Problems and prospects for the development of analytical chemistry in the XXI century" 1 December 2018 (in Uzbek)
To cite this article: А. X. Islomov, O. D. Matchanov, G. M. Bekturdiev, R. S. Esonov, F. A. Sobirova. Hydrodynamic properties of complex solutions of tetraacytyl lagoxile with monoammonic salt of glytsirrizin acid // Uzbek chemical journal. -2020. – Nr6. - Pp.64-73.
Received: 28.05.2020; Accepted: 29.09.2020; Published: 20.12.2020
* * *
J. H. Hasanov, SH. I. Salikhov, Y. I. Oshepkova
OPTIMIZATION OF DOG ROSE SEED OIL EXTRACTION BY PETROLEUM SOLVENT
Institute of Bioorganic chemistry of Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, 100125, Uzbekistan, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. Background. Recycling of local industrial waste will increase the reserves of the raw materials in the Republic. Rosehip seeds are a waste of the pharmaceutical and food industries, researches in this direction is carried out all over the world, but such work has not been carried out in the republic until now. Extracting oil from rosehip seeds by extraction is a cost-effective process and the aim of this study is to increase the oil yield. Determination of optimal technological parameters in the laboratory and semi-industrial stages is one of the main tasks of scientific researches, which in the future can be applied on a higher scales. An important research issue is also the determination of the optimal technological parameters for the extraction of rosehip seeds.
Purpose - determination of the optimumprocess parameters of extraction of dog rose seed by petroleum solvent.
Methodology. The milled dog rose seed particles (0.3 <d1<1 mm, 1 <d2<2 mm) are balanced for each example 40 g then loaded in Erlenmeyer flask with 250 mL capacity, an amount of the solvent in ratios (solvent: seed ratio of 3:1 ml/g, 5:1 ml/g), the temperature range of the solvent (35-40 0C, 55-60 ⁰C) were followed by design of experiment respectively. Statistical analysis and graphical optimization study were performed analysis of variance (ANOVA) in Matlab 7.8.
Originality. On the basis of experiments optimization study of dog rose seed extraction of petroleum solvent was carried out.
Findings. The experimental results showed that oil amount was the highest at the particle sizes 0.3<d1<1mm, temperature 55-60 ⁰C and solvent: seed ratio 5:1. Influential variables of the petroleum solvent extraction were particle sizes, temperature andsolvent: seed ratio with p-value smaller than 0.05. Interactions among variables were not observed.
Keywords: Petroleum solvent extraction, cold pressure, dog rose seed, full factorial design, statistical analyses, optimization, essential fatty acids, omega-3, omega-6, omega-9
* particle size, temperature and solvent : seed ratio;
* influential variables for extraction of dog rose seed extraction by solvent extraction.
* the highest oil amount was obtained at the optimum process parameters.
1. Inés Mármol, Cristina Sánchez-de-Diego, Nerea Jiménez-Moreno, Carmen Ancín-Azpilicueta, and María Jesús Rodríguez-Yoldi. Therapeutic Applications of Rose Hips from Different Rosa Species. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2017, 18, 1137
2. Cui Fan, Callen Pacier, and Danik M. Martirosyan. Rose hip (Rosa canina L): A functional food perspective. Functional Foods in Health and Disease 2014; 4 (11):493-509
3. Amin Selahvarzian, Abuzar Alizadeh, Peyman Amanolahi Baharvand, Omayma A. Eldahshan, Bahram Rasoulian. Medicinal Properties of Rosa canina L. Herbal Medicines Journal 2018; Vol. 3, No. 1:
4. J.D. Na – dpal, M.M. Lesjak, F.S. ˇSibul, G.T. Ana´ckov, D.D. ˇCetojevi´c-Simin, N.M. Mimica-Duki´ c, I.N. Beara, Comparative study of biological activities and phytochemical composition of two rose hips and their preserves: Rosa canina L. and Rosa arvensis Huds, Food Chem. 192 (2016) 907–914.
5. N. Demir, O. Yıldız, M. Alpaslan, A.A. Hayalo˘glu, Evaluation of volatiles, phenolic compounds and antioxidant activities of rose hip (Rosa L.) fruits inTurkey, LWT-Food Sci. Technol. 57 (2014) 126–133.
6. O. D. Deliorman, A. Hartevio˘glu, E. Küpeli, E. Yesilada, In vivo anti-inflammatory and antinociceptive avtivity of the crude extract and fractions from Rosa canina L. fruits, J. Ethnopharmacol. 112 (2007) 394–400.
7. Ioana Roman, Andreea Stănilă and Sorin Stănilă. Bioactive compounds and antioxidant activity of Rosa canina L. biotypes from spontaneous flora of Transylvania. Roman et al. Chemistry Central Journal 2013, 7:73
8. Cihat Türkben,Vildan Uylaşer, Bige İncedayı and Işıl Çelikkol. Effects of different maturity periods and processes on nutritional components of rose hip (Rosa canina L.). Journal of Food, Agriculture & Environment Vol.8 (1):26-30. 2010
9. Ana Leahu, Cristina Damian, Mircea Oroian, Sorina Ropciuc, Ramona Rotaru. Influence of Processing on Vitamin C Content of Rosehip Fruits. Animal Science and Biotechnologies, 2014, 47 (1)
10. Musa Özcan. Nutrient Composition of Rose (Rosa canina L.) Seed and Oils. Journal of medicinal food volume 5, number 3, 2002
11. Kazaz, S., Baydar, H., Erbas, S., 2009. Variations in chemical compositions of Rosa damascena Mill. andRosa canina L. Fruits. Czech J. Food Sci. 27 (3), 178–184.
12. Jahongir, H., et al. The influence of particle size on supercritical extraction of dog rose (Rosa canina) seed oil. Journal of King Saud University – Engineering Sciences 31 (2019) 140–143
13. Aleksandra Zielinska, Izabela Nowak. Fatty acids in Vegetable oils and their importance in cosmetics industry. Chemik 2014, 68,2,103-110
14. Proksch E., Brandner J.M., Iensen J.M.: The skin: an indispensable barier. Exp Dermatol. 2008.17, 1063-1072
15. Concha, J., C. Soto, R. Chamy, and M.E. Zuniga, Enzymatic Pretreatment on Rose Hip Oil Extraction: Hydrolysis and Pressing Conditions, JAOCS 81, Vol. 81, no. 6. 549–552
16. J. Concha, C. Soto, R. Chamya, M.E. Zú˜niga, Effect of rosehip extraction process on oil and defatted meal physicochemical properties, J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc. 83 (2006) 771–775.
17. Szentmihályi, K., P. Vinkler, B. Lakatos, V. Illés, and M. Then, Rose Hip (Rosa canina L.) Oil Obtained from Waste Hip Seeds by Different Extraction Methods, Bioresour. Technol. 82:195–201 (2002).
To cite this article: J. H. Hasanov, SH. I. Salikhov, Y. I. Oshepkova. Optimization of dog rose seed oil extraction by petroleum solvent // Uzbek chemical journal. -2020. – Nr6. - Pp.74-79.
Received: 24.09.2020; Accepted: 01.12.2020; Published: 20.12.2020
* * *
UDC 547.562.1; 665.3/35:667.71
N. X. Yakubova, M. B. Gafurov, R. S. Esanov, K. J. Rejepov
SYNTHESIS OF NEW AZO-, IMINO DERIVATIVES OF GOSSIPOL
Institute of Bioorganic chemistry of Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. Background. The gossypol molecule contains a symmetric binaphthyl system with 6 hydroxyl and 2 aldehyde groups, and the presence of most functional groups makes it possible to carry out many reactions based on them.
Purpose. Synthesis of some imino derivatives of the azo derivative obtained from gossypol in the C-4 position with 4-aminoantipyrine, and study of their structure.
Methodology. Using the diazotization reaction with a diazonium salt, the azo derivative of gossypol with 4-aminoantipyrine was obtained. Their imino derivatives were synthesized by the action of amines of different nature on the azo derivative of gossypol with 4-aminoantipyrine. The oscillation frequency of infrared spectra "IRTracer-100" of the obtained substances on a Fourier spectrophotometer (Shimadzu Corp., Japan) was recorded in the range 400-4000 cm-1, and the ultraviolet spectra were measured on a Shimadzu 12.80 spectrophotometer (Japan).
Originality. For the first time, as a result of the reaction of the azo derivative of gossypol with 4-aminoantipyrine and some amino compounds, new imino derivatives were synthesized, some of their physico-chemical values were determined, and their structure was studied.
Findings. The azo derivative was obtained by diazotization from gossypol with 4-aminoantipyrine, and its imino derivatives with 2-aminoethylhydrosulfate, N- (4-aminobenzenesulfonyl) -acetamide sodium, o-aminophenol, 2-aminothiazole and p-aminobenzene were synthesized. Their structure was studied using IR and UV spectroscopy.
Key words: gossypol, 4-aminoantipyrine, nitriding, azo derivative, imino derivative, UV-, IR-spectrum.
* imino compounds of the azo derivative of gossypol with 4-aminoantipyrine were synthesized;
*some physico-chemical constants and spectral (UV-, IR-) properties were studied.
1. Baram N.I., Ismailov A.I. Natural chemistry connect. -Tashkent, 1993. No. 3. P. 334–348 (in Russian)
2. Lin Tai Shun, Shcinazi R., Griffith B. P., August E. // J. Antmicrob. Agents Chemother. 1989.-V.33.-P.2149-2151
3. Parfenov V.V., Tikhonova T.A.// Pharmacology and toxicology. 1990.-T.53. -No 6. -S.71-77.(in Russian)
4. Patent RUz No. 969 dated 19.04.94. Antiherpetic agent - megosyn. // Rasmiy Akhborotnoma 1994. - No 2. -S.254.(in Russian)
5. Patent RUz №974 dated 04.19.94 Derivatives of gossypol, possessing immunosuppressive properties. // Rasmiy Akhborotnoma 1994. - No2. -S.250.(in Russian)
6. Sayitkulov A.M., Vinogradova N.A., Ziyaev H.L.// In the book. Nauchn.trudy SRI EiM RAMS. Sat. Interferon-92. -M-M. 1992. -S.-149-153.(in Russian)
7. Baram N.I., Kamaev F.G., Ziyaev H.L. et al. Transformation of batriden // Chemistry of Natural Sciences. connect. 2000. No. 2. S. 110-111.(in Russian)
8. Rezhepov K.Zh., Ziyaev H.L., Baram N.I., Ismailov A.I. // Chemistry of Nature Compound 2002, No. 4, pp. 267-269.(in Russian)
9. Rezhepov K.Zh., Ziyaev H.L., Baram N.I., Kamaev F.G., Levkovich M.G., Sayitkulov A.M., Ismailov A.I. Azo-derivatives of gossypol and its imines // Chemistry of Natural Sciences. connect. -Tashkent, 2003. - No. 4. - S.289-291.(in Russian)
10. Baram N.I., Ismailov A.I., Ziyaev H.L., Rezhepov K.Zh. Biological activity of gossypol and its derivatives // Chemistry of Natural Sciences. connect. 2004., No. 3. S. 171-176.(in Russian)
11. Russian patent RU (11) 2270708 (13) C1. Sodium salt of a copolymer of CMC and gossypol, pharmaceutical composition and method for the prevention or treatment of viral diseases. (Published: 27.02.2006 Bul. No. 6).(in Russian)
12. Ilkevich N.S., Rybachenko V.I., Schroeder G., Dmitruk A.F., Chotiy K.Yu. “Antioxidant properties of gossypol and some of its imino derivatives”. Science of the Donetsk National Technical University. Series: "Chemistry and Chemistry Technology". Vipusk 152 - Donetsk: DonNTU, 2009. - pp. 110-117.(in Russian)
13. Khaitbaev A.Kh .. Synthesis of gossypol derivatives by heterocyclic amines // Chemistry of Natural Sciences. connect. -Tashkent, 2014. - No. 1. - S.105-108. (in Russian)
14. Toshov Kh.S., Eshimbetov A.G., Khaitbaev A.Kh. Search for acceptable semiempirical calculation methods for tautomeric forms of Schiff bases of gossypol // IzMU Khabarlari. No. 3/1. 2015.S. 248-252. (in Russian)
15. Khaitbaev A.Kh. Synthesis and biological activity of some aliphatic derivatives of gossypol // Universum: Chemistry and biology: electron. scientific. zhurn. 2015. No. 7 (15). (in Russian)
To cite this article: N. X. Yakubova, M. B. Gafurov, R. S. Esanov, K. J. Rejepov. Synthesis of new azo-, imino derivatives of gossypol // Uzbek chemical journal. -2020. – Nr6. - Pp.79-84.
Received: 27.07.2020; Accepted: 26.10.2020; Published: 20.12.2020
* * *
Sh. Kh. Rakhimova, L. G. Mezhlumyan, N. V. Korablyova, B. U. Aytjanov
CHARACTERISTICS OF PROTEINS AND LIPIDS OF ELITE SUNFLOWER SEEDS OF KARAKALPAKSTAN
1Institute of Plant Chemistry, Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, st. M.Ulugbek 77, Tashkent 100170, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 2Karakalpak Scientific Research Institute of agriculture named after Sh.Musaev (KSRIA)
Abstract. Background. Karakalpakstan breeders created and introduced a new sunflower variety KK-60. The KK-60 variety has been included in the State register since 2014 for cultivation in the Republic of Uzbekistan. The task was to compare the isolates obtained as a result of using the inbreeding technique within the variety, and it was performed in order to grow high-quality seeds during the primary seed production of this variety. The results of sowing were studied in comparison with the initial seeds of the KK-60 variety as a control variety. The study also analyzed comparative studies on the amount of protein and fat content in ingredients obtained during pollination.
The purpose: to improve the methods of growing and introducing sunflower into the experimental experimental farm of the Karakalpak scientific research Institute of agriculture, as well as the selection and introduction of high-quality seeds into production based on the use of a new method that subsequently has improved gifted and valuable properties.
Methodology. Methods of spectrophotometric analysis, titration, and the soxlet method are used in this work.
Originality. For the first time in Karakalpakstan, a method of growing high-quality high-yielding seeds of the KK-60 variety was carried out using the inbreeding method in varieties for growing new super-elite and elite seeds. As a result, the comparative chemical composition (moisture, protein, fat) of seeds taken after pollination of the sunflower variety KK-60 was revealed.
Findings. The quantitative content of protein and oil in the obtained 60 varieties was determined. Screening 1 - 30 of sunflower varieties based on oil content showed that the varieties numbered 25, 26, 30 can be considered promising (oil content of 47%, 50% and 48%). They can be considered new varieties with improved economic and valuable characteristics, since the oil content of the above varieties is more than 45%. As for proteins, the quantitative content is lower (more than 20%) compared to KK-1 and KK-60, where the protein content is 30.6% and 33.6%, respectively.
Keywords: breeding, sunflower seeds, proteins, oil content, screening.
* after pollination by inbreeding, the results of comparative chemical analysis of sunflower seeds were obtained.
* recommend high-oil and protein varieties for breeding.
1. Paronyan, V.Kh. Analysis of the influence of various factors on the quality of fats. / V.Kh. Paronyan, O.S. Voskanyan // Oil and fat industry. 2004. -No2.-p. 10-12. (in Russian)
2. Shikov A.N., Makarov V.G., Ryzhenkov V.E. Vegetable oils and oil extracts: technology, standardization, properties. - M. - Russian doctor. - 2004.-264 p. (in Russian)
3. Bokovikova T.N. The chemical composition, structure and properties of phospholipids of modern sunflower seed oils and the development of a technology for their removal by the method of chemical polarization // Abstract of the thesis. doct. tech. Sciences, Krasnodar, 2000, 50 p. (in Russian)
4. Guidelines for research methods, technochemical control and production accounting in the oil and fat industry, volume II, Leningrad 1965 p. 152-155. (in Russian)
5. Ermakov A.I., Arasimovich V.V. 1982. In the book: Methods of biochemical research of plants M. p. 430. (in Russian)
6. Khabartys. Bulletin. Karakalpak branch of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan. - Nukus - 2011.- No 1 (222) -B.24-26. (in Russian)
7. Aitzhanov B., Aitzhanov U., Bekbanov B. Study of the main economically valuable traits of collection forms of sunflower on a different background in the northern zone of Karakalpakstan // Zh. Bulletin. - 2013. - Nukus. - S. 20. (in Russian)
8. Aitzhanov B., Aitzhanov U., Bekbanov B. Study of different varieties of sunflower for salt tolerance // Dokl. Mezhd. scientific and practical conf. "Promising directions of research in changing climatic conditions" (Dedicated to the 140th anniversary of A.G. Doyarenko), March 18-19, 2014. - Saratov. - S. 11. (in Russian)
9. E.V. Deineko. Plant genetic engineering. // Vavilov Journal of Genetics and Breeding.-2014- Volume 1.- No. 1.- P.125-136. (in Russian)
To cite this article: Sh. Kh. Rakhimova, L. G. Mezhlumyan, N. V. Korablyova, B. U. Aytjanov. Characteristics of proteins and lipids of elite sunflower seeds of Karakalpakstan // Uzbek chemical journal. -2020. – Nr6. - Pp.84-91.
Received: 10.11.2020; Accepted: 01.12.2020; Published: 20.12.2020
* * *